Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2013 12:24 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I didn't know the male calico could worth a lot. Amouro is on to you Conan. For a cat who is suppose to bring good luck...
Aug 6, 2013 9:54 AM

Jul 2012
Yeah I didn't know that fact either. That surprised me!

I was thinking this case was a bit odd, but I guess it was just leading up to this next case? I feel bad for finding the end amusing though. That poor guy.
Aug 9, 2013 9:16 AM

May 2012
Got almost everything right with the first chapter... I also noticed that this is the backstory for Taii. It's pretty smart cat but I never thought animals would become so important in Conan because they can't turn into catgirls here

Well that's assuming that no one takes it anywhere and after all this it's going to stay with Amuro and Azusa
Apr 28, 12:18 AM

Jun 2017
Poor cat! Just when he was reunited with its owner and yet, he died! Taii sure always appear whenever there are corpses around. This is the second time now.

I guess my wish had come true. Taii will remain at Cafe Poirot again and live there for good.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 874 Discussion

k11chi - Oct 16, 2013

1 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 873 Discussion

k11chi - Oct 15, 2013

1 by KoniginElle »»
May 23, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 872 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Sep 26, 2013

3 by KoniginElle »»
May 21, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 871 Discussion

viva_cmpunker - Sep 18, 2013

4 by KoniginElle »»
May 14, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 870 Discussion

k11chi - Sep 2, 2013

5 by KoniginElle »»
May 12, 6:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.