Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 12, 2009 1:08 PM

Oct 2008
If you two want to fight, be my guest. Just do it here.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 12, 2009 1:13 PM

Jan 2008
Mehehe, Arrigatou, Rebecca-senchou! Leave this to me. ;)
Supreme Seireitei - Captain of the 10th Court Guard Squad

If you like Pigtailed guys, join this club! NAO!
Jan 12, 2009 1:15 PM

Oct 2008
Okay. *leaves thread so she doesn't get caught in the crossfire*
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 12, 2009 1:19 PM

Apr 2008
are ya sure about this kid?! crossing paths with a Royal Shishibukai?
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jan 12, 2009 1:23 PM

Jan 2008
I'm the SUUUUPERR shipwright for the Mugiwara Kaizokudan!
(We should make a topic where people create their pirate selves! For now, I'm borrowing Franky. XD)

Jan 12, 2009 1:24 PM

Apr 2008
LordSchmee said:
I'm the SUUUUPERR shipwright for the Mugiwara Kaizokudan!
(We should make a topic where people create their pirate selves! For now, I'm borrowing Franky. XD)

Good Idea!!
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jan 12, 2009 1:25 PM

Oct 2008
Weren't you gonna fight?
Jan 12, 2009 1:26 PM

Jan 2008
That's right!
WEAPONS LEFT! *shoots a cannonball at Zato*

Jan 12, 2009 1:28 PM

Apr 2008
*Dodges*

*controls Schmee's movements*
*makes Schmee punch himself*
Jan 12, 2009 1:29 PM

Apr 2008
oh yeah, I'm Doflamingo

but that won't be fair right?
Jan 12, 2009 1:29 PM

Oct 2008
Nvm. *gets popcorn and beanbag chair, sits in chair and watches fight*
Jan 12, 2009 1:30 PM

Jan 2008
What the hell kinda move is that?!
My punches don't affect me!
Coup de BOO! *flies towards you, uses Kentaurus and traps you in a lock*

Jan 12, 2009 1:34 PM

Apr 2008
What the hell is Coup de BOO?!

*Breaks lock*
*Makes him use Weapons left on himself*
Jan 12, 2009 1:36 PM

Jan 2008
A move that makes me fly insanely fast. :P

*is stunned by Weapons left* Kono yarou!
*tackles Zat and uses Fresh Fire to burn his head*

Jan 12, 2009 1:39 PM

Apr 2008
LordSchmee said:
A move that makes me fly insanely fast. :P

*is stunned by Weapons left* Kono yarou!
*tackles Zat and uses Fresh Fire to burn his head*

*Is bald*
*Retaliates*
*Traps Schmee in a head lock*
Jan 12, 2009 1:43 PM

Jan 2008
STRONG RIGHT! *fist detaches and punches Zat, then the chain attached to it wraps around his neck, rendering him unconscious*

Jan 12, 2009 1:46 PM

Apr 2008
*pretends to be unconscious*

*Throws hand bomb at Schmee*
*Explodes*
Jan 12, 2009 1:47 PM

Oct 2008
This is the best fight I've ever seen.
Jan 12, 2009 1:48 PM

Jan 2008
*dodges it with Soru*
Mwahaha! My captain taught me a few tricks, too. ;)
*uses soru to get behind Zato, and fires WEAPONS LEFT into his back, dodges back and shoots through the smoke with shoulder cannons*

Jan 12, 2009 1:50 PM

Apr 2008
*smoke clears*

Jan 12, 2009 1:54 PM

Jan 2008
I don't have time for this! We'll finish this later! *uses Weapons left to hide, then coup de burst to escape on the Thousand Sunny*

Jan 12, 2009 1:55 PM

Apr 2008
Nyaa?!!

*Kills one of the crew instead*
Jan 12, 2009 1:56 PM

Oct 2008
GAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! XOX
Jan 12, 2009 1:57 PM

Jan 2008
The thousand sunny, along with the Straw Hats, was about 200 miles away from you by time you realised I was gone. :P

Jan 12, 2009 1:58 PM

Oct 2008
Yay!!! *hanging on to Sunny's head* XD
Jan 12, 2009 1:59 PM

Jan 2008
Gomen, Senchou. I wasn't strong enough... yet...

Jan 12, 2009 1:59 PM

Apr 2008
*continues his rest on the beach with a cocktail drink & straw*
Jan 12, 2009 2:03 PM

Oct 2008
You need to fight to become strong. That's what I've done for the past nine years.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» yoho-yoho~ a pirates life for me~ (CLAIMS!) ( 1 2 )

Zatoichi - Dec 18, 2008

58 by gmgkng »»
Feb 9, 2010 5:25 AM

» In the name of Justice!! We will end the Great Age of Pirates!!

Zatoichi - Jan 11, 2009

12 by Persie »»
Aug 8, 2009 10:48 AM

» Describe yersel'!

LordSchmee - Jan 13, 2009

11 by FireFistBilly »»
Feb 17, 2009 1:57 PM

» Who are they? (Pic game) ( 1 2 )

LordSchmee - Jan 11, 2009

83 by Hedgie-chan »»
Jan 26, 2009 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.