Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2009 5:39 AM

Jan 2008
Ok basically you post a pic of a character (either distorted, different style or just underused) and people have to say who it is. When someone gets it right, they get to post a pic.
You can only post if you're 100% sure, or it's been confirmed by the person who posted the pic.

Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin
Ace, Shanks, Buggy, Mihawk, Alvida (?), Unknown, Vivi
Unknown, Barmaid, Kaya, Nojiko, Mr. 2, Ms Double Finger, Jango
Smoker, Tashigi, Hina, Wiper, Aisa, Conis, Ms Valentine
LordSchmeeJan 12, 2009 10:07 AM
Supreme Seireitei - Captain of the 10th Court Guard Squad

If you like Pigtailed guys, join this club! NAO!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 11, 2009 9:13 AM

Apr 2008
Bellamy & Kohza
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jan 11, 2009 9:14 AM

Jan 2008
Zatoichi said:
Bellamy & Kohza

Thanks for that! I'd forgotten about Kohza, but I knew I'd seen him somewhere. :P

Jan 11, 2009 9:17 AM

Apr 2008
That's not Jango, it's Sarquiss.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jan 11, 2009 10:52 AM

Jan 2008
Zatoichi said:
That's not Jango, it's Sarquiss.

Damn!

Jan 11, 2009 11:48 AM

Apr 2008
Jan 12, 2009 7:44 AM

Oct 2008
Those are the three great admirals!
The Yellow Monkey
The um...I don't remember the rest.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 12, 2009 8:41 AM

Jan 2008
Kizaru
Akainu
Aokiji

Jan 12, 2009 8:56 AM

Oct 2008
I was close. =_="
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 12, 2009 9:21 AM

Jan 2008
OnePieceFan1000 said:
I was close. =_="

:P

Jan 12, 2009 9:55 AM

Oct 2008
Lol.
Jan 12, 2009 10:15 AM

Oct 2008
Jan 12, 2009 10:16 AM

Oct 2008
Can anyone tell?
Jan 12, 2009 10:21 AM

Jan 2008
OnePieceFan1000 said:
Can anyone tell?

Can't see it. No one else can see it besides you, since you linked to your computer's picture, and not a web image.

Upload it to an image host site like photobucket, or something. :P
Or find it on the web.

Jan 12, 2009 10:24 AM

Oct 2008
Dammit.
Jan 12, 2009 10:26 AM

Jan 2008
OnePieceFan1000 said:
Dammit.

^.^'

Jan 12, 2009 10:27 AM

Oct 2008
Lol.
Jan 12, 2009 10:53 AM

Apr 2008

This symbol represents which character?
Jan 12, 2009 10:58 AM

Jan 2008
Zatoichi said:

Zaraki Kenpachi? O.O

Jan 12, 2009 10:59 AM

Oct 2008
Kenpachi has an eyepatch on the other side of his face.
Jan 12, 2009 11:00 AM

Apr 2008
LordSchmee said:
Zatoichi said:

Zaraki Kenpachi? O.O
OnePieceFan1000 said:

Wrong, it's a One Piece related question.
Jan 12, 2009 11:03 AM

Jan 2008
Zatoichi said:
LordSchmee said:
Zatoichi said:

Zaraki Kenpachi? O.O
OnePieceFan1000 said:

Wrong, it's a One Piece related question.

I only said it because of the randomness, and the eyepatch/mad grin combo. :P

Jan 12, 2009 11:05 AM

Oct 2008
Lol.
Jan 12, 2009 2:19 PM
Nov 2008
besides, that's from Bleach! That smile is used to represent Doflamango!
Jan 12, 2009 2:21 PM

Oct 2008
Really? O_o
Jan 12, 2009 2:24 PM

Apr 2008
Tatsumaki said:
besides, that's from Bleach! That smile is used to represent Doflamango!

Correct!!!!!
Doflamingo's Symbol!!
Jan 12, 2009 2:26 PM

Oct 2008
Dammit.
Jan 13, 2009 1:22 PM

Apr 2008
Have we seen that in the anime alrdy actually ?? I'm ashamed of myself that I didn;t know this btw , I thought it was Bellamy's , fits his crazy smile , didn't he have something similar ??
Jan 13, 2009 1:31 PM

Apr 2008
Straw-Hat-Matt said:
Have we seen that in the anime alrdy actually ?? I'm ashamed of myself that I didn;t know this btw , I thought it was Bellamy's , fits his crazy smile , didn't he have something similar ??

Bellamy used it but originally it was Doflamingo's symbol
do u remember when Doflamingo punished Bellamy for disgracing his symbol?
Jan 13, 2009 1:33 PM
Nov 2008
Umm, i don't have any pictures. Someone else take my turn.
Jan 14, 2009 2:19 PM
Nov 2007

this ones easy,where do these guys come from. And whats their name :D
LofocJan 14, 2009 2:28 PM
Jan 14, 2009 2:24 PM

Oct 2008
I can't see it. T-T
Jan 14, 2009 2:30 PM
Nov 2007
....yeah, I had the name in there....-_-;
Jan 15, 2009 8:23 AM

Jan 2008
Lofoc said:

this ones easy,where do these guys come from. And whats their name :D

The... uhh... Risky Brothers! Of the Rolling Pirates!

Jan 15, 2009 9:26 AM

Oct 2008
Omg, now I can see it.
Jan 15, 2009 9:30 AM
Nov 2007
yeah your right LordSchmee ^^
Jan 15, 2009 9:48 AM

Jan 2008
Lofoc said:
yeah your right LordSchmee ^^

They're too awesome! XD

A nice, easy peasy one.

Jan 15, 2009 10:35 AM

Oct 2008
Dragon and Smoker at the bottom.
Jan 15, 2009 10:40 AM

Jan 2008
OnePieceFan1000 said:
Dragon and Smoker at the bottom.

Yep :P

Jan 15, 2009 10:41 AM

Oct 2008
:D Yay!!!! I recognized that cloak style from the manga.
Jan 16, 2009 1:37 PM

Apr 2008
Jan 16, 2009 1:47 PM

Oct 2008
Ben Beckam of Red Haired Shanks's crew. :P I'm a One Piece genius.
Jan 16, 2009 1:47 PM

Jan 2008
Zatoichi said:

Vice Captain of the Red Haired Pirates!
Ugh... whassisname...
Ben Beckman! That's it!
Damn! Rebecca-taichou beat me whilst I was talking to someone. :(

Jan 16, 2009 1:51 PM

Oct 2008
Lol, XD
Jan 16, 2009 2:04 PM

Apr 2008
lol Double answer!!

ok, here is a tough one
Jan 16, 2009 2:07 PM

Oct 2008
I don't think I've seen that character.
Jan 16, 2009 2:12 PM

Jan 2008
Zatoichi said:
lol Double answer!!

ok, here is a tough one

Marine Extra #532?

Jan 16, 2009 2:15 PM

Apr 2008
LordSchmee said:
Zatoichi said:
lol Double answer!!

ok, here is a tough one

Marine Extra #532?

nope, he was only showed for nearly a minute in the whole series but he is of great status.
Jan 16, 2009 2:18 PM

Oct 2008
Then what is he?
Jan 16, 2009 2:20 PM

Apr 2008
OnePieceFan1000 said:
Then what is he?

Hint: he has a color in his name.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» yoho-yoho~ a pirates life for me~ (CLAIMS!) ( 1 2 )

Zatoichi - Dec 18, 2008

58 by gmgkng »»
Feb 9, 2010 5:25 AM

» In the name of Justice!! We will end the Great Age of Pirates!!

Zatoichi - Jan 11, 2009

12 by Persie »»
Aug 8, 2009 10:48 AM

» Describe yersel'!

LordSchmee - Jan 13, 2009

11 by FireFistBilly »»
Feb 17, 2009 1:57 PM

» Andrew-kun and Zatoichi. Fight here.

Hedgie-chan - Jan 12, 2009

27 by Hedgie-chan »»
Jan 12, 2009 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.