Forum Settings
Forums

Do you think that Cagali and Athrun are the best couple in Gundam Seed?

New
Jan 3, 2009 7:17 PM

Jul 2008
Just leave an answer, I think so! If Cagali and Kira weren't siblings, they would be the best, but since they are then Athrun and Cagali are the best straight up!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 17, 2009 10:00 PM

Oct 2008
yep
they have the best scenes together
when they met at the beach
i almost thought it copied code geass but than i saw that this show came out a couple years before code geass
they kiss more too
kira and lacus, i love them together, but i only remember him kissing her on the cheek
Mar 21, 2009 9:16 PM

Jul 2008
hehe, i noticed that too. I think Kira and Lacus have the "Sweet" relationship
Aug 8, 2009 5:27 PM
Jul 2018
YEP DEFINATLY. KIRA AND LACUS WAS TO QUICK,

ASUCAGA FELT MORE REAL. AND MORE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 15, 2009 2:53 AM

Aug 2009
OF COURSE!!!!!
THEY'RE THE BEST!!!
AsuCaga team!!!
KiraLacus is also a great couple, but i like Asucaga so much better!!!
In episode 24 GS they had an very interesting beginning, right???
Their relationships started better after Athrun had came to Kira's side. Athrun gave Cagalli some sweet embraces! Awesome !!!!
KiraLacus_their relationship, well, i think it ran quickly! Athrun used to hug Cagalli suddenly! (like in episode 43 and episode 48...) ^^
They're so belong together!!! And they are the best couple! Absolutely !
Aug 15, 2009 12:44 PM

Mar 2008
Yes. Athrun and Cagalli is the best couple out of all the couples in Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny.

Reasons that the other couples didn't work out or aren't better than AsuCaga relationship are...

(1) Kira & Lacus, well, let's say their relationship is too dull. Their personalities are wayyy to similar. Hey, they say opposite attracts right? That goes with Cagalli & Athrun. Cagalli is like a, let's say, "loud" person while Athrun tends to be the quiet yet caring one. Kira & Lacus are both quiet. Moreover, Kira&Lacus' relationship became more boring in GS Destiny.

(2) Athrun & Cagalli, their first meeting was soo beautiful, yet sad. Though it may be so, Cagalli & Athrun was open to each other. That's not something you would do to an enemy right? &&Cagalli was soo rude to Athrun but Athrun paid no heed and instead, helped her out (like, giving her food, untying her, etc)

(3) Kira & Fllay... Their relationship is a fake. What more can I say? Just before Fllay died, she changed. Eh.

Other than that, for me, only Dearka & Miriallia's relationship could beat theirs : D

But, I'm still into AsuCaga though >w< All the way! Just that, I can see D&M beating their relationship sooner or later if there's a further series ^^;;
Aug 15, 2009 4:20 PM

Jun 2008
Well, i must confess i didnt liked kira and lacus in first season. Why? well, easy. Kira was a crybaby, he cried so much, that i almost fell asleep. so boring.
And Lacus as a pop idol, with so many pink noisy haros, it just made me sick.
Although i changed my mind in second season. Kira became a real man (ARIGATO KIRA for kidnapping Cagalli in her wedding!) and he fighted with a peaceful look in his eyes, no more tears, he was great helping and fighting at Cagalli´s side.
And Lacus was a surprise. She became serious. that was awesome, i loved her.
but still the best couple to me is, of course, AsuCaga. they made me want to watch the whole anime. Sooooo cute. Cagalli as a noisy tomboy girl is perfect to Athrun, their scenes are very intense. Thats why i love them.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 15, 2009 4:38 PM

Nov 2007
Of course. They're the best couple in Gundam Seed. They have the most romanitc and interesting lovestory. It's like fate really bring them together. They're so cute. And I can see that Athrun really loves Cagalli because he got jealous when he heard Cagalli was about to marry. And Cagalli got insecure too when she saw Athrun with Meyrin.

Aug 15, 2009 5:11 PM

Mar 2008
ana-puu said:
Of course. They're the best couple in Gundam Seed. They have the most romanitc and interesting lovestory. It's like fate really bring them together. They're so cute. And I can see that Athrun really loves Cagalli because he got jealous when he heard Cagalli was about to marry. And Cagalli got insecure too when she saw Athrun with Meyrin.
ana-puu said:

Darn right! So why can't they just not be "jealous" of each other's "possessions" but rather, just to hell with it, get with each other and defy what ever may come next?!
Jan 10, 2010 6:48 PM

Jul 2008
i LOVE Athrun-Cagali, ALL RiGHT.
BUT Athrun-Lacus, iSN'T SO BAD, TOO.
BUT THAT WAY, i WON'T STAND THE TWiNCEST BETWEEN KiraCagali!
Jan 11, 2010 8:09 PM

Jun 2008
no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Lacus must stay with Kira. Athrun is for Cagalli:D
because i felt PASSION between Asucaga.
GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MEYRINNNNNNNNNNNNNN *suddenly pissed after remembering the damn end of Gundam seed*

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 16, 2010 2:38 PM

Jul 2009
This might seem like a wierd choice with lots of people against me but... Kira and Milliaria Haww? I think shes a pretty nice girl and they'd make a good couple.

Then its Athrun and Cagalli.

Join Hagiwara Natsuki's (ane doki) club here
Join Club dedicated to Anime Musicians here
Join club for Bass fans here
Feb 17, 2010 8:39 PM

Jan 2008
Athrun and Cagalli are the best. I didn't really like Kira and Lacus much. They didn't stand out all that much to me.

I, too, liked Dearka and Miriallia. If only they were together.
May 14, 2010 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
Strange question... Which I will answer with another one instead. If I didn't, then why am I here? XD
Jan 26, 2011 6:25 PM

Oct 2008
YES
Nov 20, 2011 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
I agree that Cagalli and Athrun are the best, i definitely like Cagalli a lot better than Meyrin >.< Meyrins annoying in a way, and also no matter what happened with her taking the ring off, they still are the best and they still are together :D
Nov 28, 2011 11:51 AM

Apr 2009
I havn't seen Gundam Seed yet. but i agree Cagalli and Athrun r the best couple in Gundam Seed.
Dec 6, 2011 5:34 PM
Jul 2018
FlameLightning17 said:
I havn't seen Gundam Seed yet. but i agree Cagalli and Athrun r the best couple in Gundam Seed.

Yushh ikr :D we deff will watch it sometime soon! its so amazing and ASUCAGA 4 EVA!!! as well as 6x9!♥
Oct 13, 2014 9:46 PM
Oct 2014
Oh my gosh i love the Athrun-Cagalli couple, they are just such a natural couple.
p.s. Master_Of_Faster dat signature almost killed me its so funny, i have seen that series of gundam 3 times now, and i always feel that it needs to be felt and setsuna, but thats too funny!
Sep 23, 2015 10:41 PM
Sep 2015
Yes I think they are the best couple and they really loves each other.i am believe that athrun loves only cagalli and he will marry her athought meryin loves him.
In the end he wears orb uniform that show he wants with cagalli again apologize his mistakes and they will be together again.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member cards ( 1 2 )

Orulyon - Aug 3, 2009

80 by cherichelly »»
Aug 1, 2013 6:02 PM

» LIMITED EDITION CARD[OPEN]

Orulyon - Aug 15, 2010

22 by cherichelly »»
Aug 1, 2013 5:58 PM

» AsuCaga stayed together or not?

Orulyon - Aug 14, 2009

16 by shishio55 »»
Apr 15, 2012 10:59 PM

» Other 4 favorite pairings besides ASUCAGA&lt;3(will always be number 1 :D)

removed-user - Mar 21, 2012

0 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2012 1:47 PM

» Any issues about the Gundam Seed Series

SHINOKAZI09 - Oct 30, 2009

1 by SHINOKAZI09 »»
Oct 30, 2009 10:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.