Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 22, 2019 10:15 AM

Aug 2018
Sakura trees still aren't flowering in this town, hm?.. Seems like pretty important line..
Interesting, how others call him Sana-"chan".. Or is it only Aoi?..
Em.. Grown up Aoi.. Voice acting doesn't suit her, she looks older, really.. Unless there is plot reason for her to be childlish..
It seems Aoi really likes books?.. It's actually a good side in my eyes, not sure, if MC shares my opinion.. Seems like he's alright, but not particularly fascinated.. ;p
He isn't too happy talking with his mom on phone?.. And then not that easy to talk about moving back circumstances?..
It seems that everyone remembers Sana warmly.. Well, only question about Nanaka.. But nice that he'll have nice relationships with 3 people at least.. ;p
Damn, Nanaka.. I mean.. Can't man not recognize someone, maybe you really changed in 5 years, you know?.. Why be violent from start, give man some chance, lol.. ;p Well.. Guess, she has her difficulties in life or something, recently?..
Well, so far - characters introduction episode, I'd say.. Don't have bad to tell about it, content with it.. ;p Only hope that maybe Nanaka's situation won't be in this point for too long, but will see, it can be done alright as well, depends..
Mar 29, 2020 6:23 PM

Jan 2013
just started this and nothing happened until the end. this one has potential to be....rough. real rough. especially since Aoi’s voice is annoying as hell
Oct 15, 2021 8:15 AM

Aug 2017
Seems like I'm not the only one that was bothered by Aoi's voice. Limit her screentime please.

Other than that, it was an okay episode. And I'm really curious about why the mc didn't look happy during that phone call.
Mar 10, 2023 1:18 AM

Dec 2022
Nanaka makes a great first impression, lol.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 1, 2023 8:03 AM
Oct 2023
An ok start. A little slow, but you expect that out of drama anime. In the synopsis they said his friends were going to be like different people; I didn't get the sense that any of them were the slightest bit different yet. Sure, it's one episode, but still you would think there would be some hint somewhere. The only change I see is physical. The MC wasn't a jerk at the end he was just an idiot for somehow not recognizing her. It was obvious who she was. I'll be kind and give the opener three out of five stars. Would've given four if there wasn't a large section in the middle of the episode that wasn't getting any subtitles-and this was before Aoi went on the spoiler tangent.
SailorFairyDxD24Nov 1, 2023 8:22 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

radiantfire - Dec 26, 2007

283 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:49 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Dec 19, 2007

65 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:01 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

radiantfire - Dec 12, 2007

166 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 10:07 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Dec 5, 2007

115 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 28, 2007

61 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.