Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 16, 2020 12:14 AM

Jan 2014
LMAO the anime it got me XD well played I mean I thought the transition from the doorway to bed was sudden but I still went with it! I was like damn Kurono good for you finally getting that touchdown so to speak ^-^ and then it was all just in his head what a whiplash 😆! But, I agree thank you for showing us your vivid imagination Kurono it painted quite a picture!

Hopefully the pacing stays this way during the hunting action! LOL what is with that dog 🤣 I cringe each time but had to laugh just because I was like: what again!?! Kishimoto Miss Melons/Big Tits you have got to workout more so you can fend him off or at least invest in some jeans!

Also, seems like we have got quite the cast of characters for the next game so that means quite the body count is coming 😂 since I expect most of them to get eviscerated out there! But, the main event of this episode would have to be Kurono finally quenching his thirst with big sister Sakuraoka 🤗 I am glad for him Sei is quite the knockout and it seems they both embrace the fact that their lives almost ended and their second chance could be cut down at any moment so it is better to step up and take action when you have a chance! 😆 and they kept going even after being walked in on absolutely excellent! An unexpected surprise but certainly a welcome one for a non hentai anime would be nice to see sex scenes like this in other mature anime series where they work. But, anyway looking forward to what comes next :D
TheCrimsonEyeMay 16, 2020 12:17 AM

Jul 4, 2020 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
Oh man an actual sex scene (+ the dream sequence) in a TV anime. Wild. This season is certainly better than s1 so far.

And I'm digging the new team more than the rest.
Sep 5, 2023 6:52 AM

Nov 2010
Too bad it was just a dream. That's precisely what I could've done with Kishimoto since day 1 or 2 if I were him. I would also do foreplay while screwing her slowly to make the moment last longer.

Kei got his shit together with Sei and got what he wanted. If he was that direct towards Kishimoto from the start, he could've screwed her since day 1!
Good hentai scenes in this episode!
Jan 26, 11:43 AM
Jun 2022
Only Op Is Nice , All Other Stuff So So.
Feb 9, 3:54 PM

Jan 2020
Doesn't matter had sex....
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gantz - Second Stage Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

naikou - Aug 1, 2008

140 by Randomega »»
Feb 11, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Gantz - Second Stage Episode 12 Discussion

Fentastic - Dec 8, 2008

29 by Randomega »»
Feb 11, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Gantz - Second Stage Episode 11 Discussion

Fentastic - Dec 8, 2008

29 by Randomega »»
Feb 10, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Gantz - Second Stage Episode 10 Discussion

Fentastic - Dec 8, 2008

26 by Randomega »»
Feb 10, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Gantz - Second Stage Episode 9 Discussion

Fentastic - Dec 8, 2008

41 by Randomega »»
Feb 10, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.