Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 2013 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
Well I'm a bit angry.
I was working on a collaboration edition with pavli since she's the creator of another club to reopen the work in this club. BUT! pavli doesn't come online anymore for some reason and she also didn't say anything to me. So I'm angry now because I can't start the edition without her and now I'm thinking of what kind of edition could be done for reopening the work here in club. Anyone ideas? XD
Jun 27, 2013 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
Minna-saaaaan~ Please greet our cute newcomers in the Staff! (Although I forgot to mention previously x.x bad shachou!)

- Ninja_Flow! - Card Maker
- BlueRose123! - Card Maker + Card Delivery (Way to go sir! I know you're female xD)
- taikiX5! - Card Maker
- leaveit2me! - Delivery of all kinds (he's going to spread the awesomeness of our club! :D)

that's all for now XD
Jun 27, 2013 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
Awesomeness!
Jun 27, 2013 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
leaveit2me said:
Awesomeness!
Right! awesomeness! :D I have a weekness for awesomeness xD
Jun 27, 2013 8:53 AM

Sep 2012
I'm looking forward to working with you guys (^ ω ^)~

Hopefully we'll be able to get an edition in soon, even with Pavli's absence.

As for editions... Well, the club's name IS "Family of Addicts' how 'bout an edition that revolves around characters with addictions?
I don't really have any ideas besides that (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. ಥ_ಥ
Jun 27, 2013 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
I was thinking of a sort of "family reunion" theme because it sort of represents a reboot of our club as it were. The addiction thing could work too.
And where the heck is pavli? I remember this club used to be pretty excited when she was around.
Jun 27, 2013 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
leaveit2me said:
I was thinking of a sort of "family reunion" theme because it sort of represents a reboot of our club as it were. The addiction thing could work too.
And where the heck is pavli? I remember this club used to be pretty excited when she was around.
Ninja_Flow said:
I'm looking forward to working with you guys (^ ω ^)~

Hopefully we'll be able to get an edition in soon, even with Pavli's absence.

As for editions... Well, the club's name IS "Family of Addicts' how 'bout an edition that revolves around characters with addictions?
I don't really have any ideas besides that (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. ಥ_ಥ

You both have great ideas! Maybe we can mix that a bit! :D
and the club used to be busy when I was around here.. pavli is a bit longer absent than me but life was a bitch for me so I took a break and left it in the care of pavli and jackie but well you see what happened.. it worked fine in the beginning but the ending o:
since I'm fully recovered again I'm back in business and therefore I'll go kick some asses to get this thing rolling again! we'll make this club rolling I'm sure of it! :D
Jun 27, 2013 12:51 PM

Mar 2012
Uwaaa... 4 new Staff members *-* Welcome, Minna!! ☆*・゜゚・*(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
Hope that we will get along well! ;)
--------------------------------------------
Chibitan said:
Well I'm a bit angry.
I was working on a collaboration edition with pavli since she's the creator of another club to reopen the work in this club. BUT! pavli doesn't come online anymore for some reason and she also didn't say anything to me. So I'm angry now because I can't start the edition without her and now I'm thinking of what kind of edition could be done for reopening the work here in club. Anyone ideas? XD

well, Pavli's busy with school(aka exams) she made an announcement in her club... and I think she'll get online in a few days(maybe :D)

oh, and I like the ideas for reopening edition! ^^

also, I'm so sorry for being inactive all this time!(ノ´д`)I had exams too.
Now I'm available ^^' and I'll try to open that (okumura twins) thread in a few days...
Jun 27, 2013 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
Ayame_Rin said:
Chibitan said:
Well I'm a bit angry.

well, Pavli's busy with school(aka exams) she made an announcement in her club... and I think she'll get online in a few days(maybe :D)

Now I'm available ^^' and I'll try to open that (okumura twins) thread in a few days...
Well I'm not angry with her being busy with school don't get the wrong idea of me D: I'm more busy about that she didn't tell me anything even though she knew I don't look much into her club lately because I was busy myself and she knew and I told her to tell me when something comes up.. now I'm waiting since almost 2 week. xx that's what I'm angry about
Jun 28, 2013 4:40 PM

Mar 2012
Chibitan said:
Ayame_Rin said:
Chibitan said:
Well I'm a bit angry.

Well I'm not angry with her being busy with school don't get the wrong idea of me D: I'm more busy about that she didn't tell me anything even though she knew I don't look much into her club lately because I was busy myself and she knew and I told her to tell me when something comes up.. now I'm waiting since almost 2 week. xx that's what I'm angry about

oh, I get it. ^^ I just told you why is she missing for so long. because, as I thought, you didn't read that announcement she posted in her club.
and well, I suppose that's a good reason to be angry about :)
Jun 29, 2013 5:29 AM
Jul 2018
Ayame_Rin said:
oh, I get it. ^^ I just told you why is she missing for so long. because, as I thought, you didn't read that announcement she posted in her club.
and well, I suppose that's a good reason to be angry about :)

Thank you! I'm feeling much better now that I know that my reason isn't pathetic :D I'm serious :D

Anyways:
as for the editions, let's continue first to gather themes after that we can look which one is more appealing for the start :3 the other can be put into the list and can be done later too~
removed-userJun 30, 2013 6:47 AM
Jul 1, 2013 6:53 AM
Jul 2018
Since I can't figure out another connection between those we could either try and find families with addictions or we just vote and the theme with most votes gets to be the reopening theme :D

so guys what will it be? xD
Jul 1, 2013 7:40 AM

Sep 2012
I wouldn't mind voting, but I'd vote for the family reunion..

I realized the character with addictions can be used for another thing. I'm sure you guys have seen the "Claim a character" topics. Maybe we can create a thread in which members/staff can claim characters with addictions.

Just an idea though (˘ ω ˘)~
Jul 1, 2013 1:25 PM
Jul 2018
Ninja_Flow said:
I wouldn't mind voting, but I'd vote for the family reunion..

I realized the character with addictions can be used for another thing. I'm sure you guys have seen the "Claim a character" topics. Maybe we can create a thread in which members/staff can claim characters with addictions.

Just an idea though (˘ ω ˘)~
Wouldn't be a bad idea :D but how about the rules be that they either claim a character with an addiction (and say them in the thread) or use a picture of a character showing an addiction?.. also that a character shouldn't be claimed multiple times or do we go with "I don't care how many times the character is claimed as long as it's not the same picture"? xD
Jul 1, 2013 3:11 PM

Sep 2012
Chibitan said:
Wouldn't be a bad idea :D but how about the rules be that they either claim a character with an addiction (and say them in the thread) or use a picture of a character showing an addiction?.. also that a character shouldn't be claimed multiple times or do we go with "I don't care how many times the character is claimed as long as it's not the same picture"? xD

Rules would definitely have to be established. Already thought of a few myself~

-Character can only be claimed once
-Show proof that the character has an addiction (food, people, etc)
-High quality images (I'm sure nobody likes low quality stuff anyways)

The way the claim will look is also something to think about. I actually have an example that I made if you want to check it out ^_^

Just tell me what you think~
Jul 1, 2013 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
Ninja_Flow said:
Chibitan said:

Rules would definitely have to be established. Already thought of a few myself~

-Character can only be claimed once
-Show proof that the character has an addiction (food, people, etc)
-High quality images (I'm sure nobody likes low quality stuff anyways)

The way the claim will look is also something to think about. I actually have an example that I made if you want to check it out ^_^

Just tell me what you think~
I personally like the idea. Although I for myself don't mind low quality images because it sometimes really is hard to find high quality form of a picture o: and I mean they have to live with the low quality claim not me right? XD so that's a point of discussion among the staffs or the staffs working on this give their rules individually.
For the example: I like it so far but I would suggest adding the addiction like "addiction: chocolate" or "addicted to chocolate" somewhere on the card so it shows what's special on that :3 just my humble thinking xD
Jul 1, 2013 6:35 PM

Sep 2012
Chibitan said:
I personally like the idea. Although I for myself don't mind low quality images because it sometimes really is hard to find high quality form of a picture o: and I mean they have to live with the low quality claim not me right? XD so that's a point of discussion among the staffs or the staffs working on this give their rules individually.
For the example: I like it so far but I would suggest adding the addiction like "addiction: chocolate" or "addicted to chocolate" somewhere on the card so it shows what's special on that :3 just my humble thinking xD

Yeah, high quality images aren't always the easiest things to find =\ And yeah, it's all up to those who decide to work on this~
As for the addiction part, I planned on putting something of the sort in there, just needed some feedback. I planned on putting that sort of thing on the bottom right corner opposite from the "Family of Addicts" text because I don't really want to mess the images up. That sound alright to you?

Anyways, I'm logging off for today (`・ω・´). Hopefully other staff members will see this, and join in~
Jul 2, 2013 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
Ninja_Flow said:
Yeah, high quality images aren't always the easiest things to find = And yeah, it's all up to those who decide to work on this~
As for the addiction part, I planned on putting something of the sort in there, just needed some feedback. I planned on putting that sort of thing on the bottom right corner opposite from the "Family of Addicts" text because I don't really want to mess the images up. That sound alright to you?

Anyways, I'm logging off for today (`・ω・´). Hopefully other staff members will see this, and join in~
Yes it sounds good to me o: so when I have that picture in my head that is xD but I guess it's good putting it opposite so it looks kinda... balanced XD
Hehe ok xD I was offline long ago (maybe because of the timezone :3 xD and yes I hhope there will be other opinions as well :D
Jul 2, 2013 6:28 PM

Sep 2012
Changed them~

Made another example just 'cos.
Check them out here~

The Addiction part was added, if you have any more ideas just let me know~
Jul 3, 2013 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
Ninja_Flow said:
Changed them~

Made another example just 'cos.
Check them out here~

The Addiction part was added, if you have any more ideas just let me know~
The example looks great! :D
Jul 5, 2013 12:44 PM

Jan 2012
Haha, the example is really nice ^.^ I like this claim a character with an addiction theme!

As for the re-opening theme... I like the idea, but I am not sure how well the theme can be pulled off >.< but after reading it, it is the only theme that comes to mind xD I will continue brainstorming though.
puppydoglvrJul 5, 2013 1:03 PM
Jul 7, 2013 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
puppydoglvr said:
Haha, the example is really nice ^.^ I like this claim a character with an addiction theme!

As for the re-opening theme... I like the idea, but I am not sure how well the theme can be pulled off >.< but after reading it, it is the only theme that comes to mind xD I will continue brainstorming though.
Maybe some celebrating Family as for.. "the family is celebrating the reunion"? oo xD
Jul 18, 2013 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
OOOkay minna-saaaan~ :D

Please welcome our new Staff member:
kazumi-san95!! :D

She's going to be a Newsletter Deliverer~
Hope we all get along~

Also! I updated the Card Info with the newest Edition the Family Reunion. :3 Please go there to enter your name in the spoiler so I know who wants to participate in it~
Jul 18, 2013 7:26 AM

Jul 2011
Welcome back Chibitan. Let me know when you need something delivered.
Jul 18, 2013 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
SugarDumplin said:
Welcome back Chibitan. Let me know when you need something delivered.

Thank you :D I will let you know then~ I first need to get things settled and then I will need helping hands with the Newsletter :3
Thanks for your offering :D
Jul 18, 2013 7:51 AM

May 2012
New admin reporting in! ^^
Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95
Jul 18, 2013 8:01 AM
Jul 2018
kazumi-san95 said:
New admin reporting in! ^^
xD thank you new admin for reporting in! :D glad to have you with us :D

Personaaa!
Jul 18, 2013 3:51 PM

Jan 2012
Welcome to the team kazumi-san95 ^.^
Jul 19, 2013 9:55 AM

Nov 2011
Welcome to all of the new staff.
So the re-opening theme will be family reunion.
Like puppydoglvr said, I'm not sure how that come together, but I will try to do my best.
Jul 19, 2013 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
Qualm said:
Welcome to all of the new staff.
So the re-opening theme will be family reunion.
Like puppydoglvr said, I'm not sure how that come together, but I will try to do my best.
I'm still open for new ideas o: so if you all have some other ideas and such I'm all ears :3
Jul 19, 2013 12:54 PM

Nov 2011
I don't really have any ideas at the moment.
Besides, I think the current theme is a really good theme and it's good a challenge for me.
Jul 21, 2013 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Qualm said:
I don't really have any ideas at the moment.
Besides, I think the current theme is a really good theme and it's good a challenge for me.
that's good then :D I like challenges~

we will just need to discuss the date when we know who'll be participating
Jul 26, 2013 1:28 PM

Nov 2011
how about on August 2nd, since that the day the club was formed on.
Jul 26, 2013 4:21 PM
Jul 2018
Qualm said:
how about on August 2nd, since that the day the club was formed on.

I would prefer 4th August since I'm busy until 3rd August.~
Jul 28, 2013 3:46 PM

Nov 2011
okay then, that it is.
Jul 30, 2013 12:23 PM

Mar 2013
Hey guys I'm going to step down of being an admin. I'm just way too busy. I'll probably reapply again. I don't know if I was of help and because of that I'm sorry.
Jul 31, 2013 11:48 AM
Jul 2018
Okay guys I will open up the thread for the reopening edition on 3rd August so you have One day to add the cards you want to participate with and your rules. as always but for those that don't know XD so be sure to look for the thread. :D the edition starts at 4th august
Aug 4, 2013 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
I might open the thread to a later time as Ninja_Flow is having issues with her computer. The cards are done but she wasn't able to submit them because of her computer. She contacted me over her phone per PM and told me her problem she tries to get them submitted asap. Please bear with it.
Aug 4, 2013 7:12 AM

Sep 2012
Sorry for the delay...!

My cards are up, so you can open the thread when you want, Chibitan.
Aug 4, 2013 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
Ninja_Flow said:
Sorry for the delay...!

My cards are up, so you can open the thread when you want, Chibitan.
Thank you very much! I will open it as soon as I finished the newsletter XD then I'll go for sending it out..
Aug 4, 2013 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
People-sama! XD I've got an idea some days ago (actually just told one of you until now)..
I was browsing through pictures for the family reunion edition and saw some very funny pictures and then I got the idea:
"Most funniest thing you made-Contest"
in this contest the members gotta show us the most funniest things they every created.. doesn't matter if it's a picture, a story or whatsoever.
3 admins would be judges so that we have different opinions and not too many opinions.
prizes are badges.
First prize: Golden badge and card/signature/display picture with character of choice
second prize: silver badge with character of choice
third prize: bronze badge with random choosen character

so tell me what you guys think of it. I also take critiques xD
Aug 4, 2013 7:09 PM

Jul 2011
Sounds interesting
Aug 5, 2013 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
SugarDumplin said:
Sounds interesting
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one thinking this is interesting :D
Aug 5, 2013 4:35 PM

Jan 2012
I think it would be super fun if enough people participated ^o^
Aug 23, 2013 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah, this sounds really fun!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [OPEN] ..::Family Reunion ROE (Re-Opening Edition)::.. [OPEN]

removed-user - Aug 3, 2013

20 by AnnoyingTiger88 »»
Sep 16, 2015 11:23 PM

Sticky: » ..::Staff Recruitment::..

removed-user - Dec 8, 2012

11 by AnnoyingTiger88 »»
Sep 16, 2015 11:19 PM

» ..::Member Cards::..

36 by AnnoyingTiger88 »»
Sep 16, 2015 11:18 PM

Sticky: » ..::Newsletter Sign-Up::..

15 by tsubasa_ »»
Aug 9, 2014 1:04 PM

» [~Not Yet Open~] ..::Okumura Twins LE::.. [Soon ^^]

Ayame_Rin - May 2, 2013

0 by Ayame_Rin »»
May 2, 2013 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.