Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Dec 25, 2009 10:36 PM

Aug 2008
Does that mean that Hanyuu is ok? That Irie's dream might finally come true?

I think polydactyly implies a close bond between the participants. It's not the kind of relationship you want to rush in to. It's popularity is rather surprising. I guess for some people five fingers just wasn't enough.
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

~Heed the roar of the mighty ocelot~
Dec 28, 2009 7:53 AM

Dec 2007
Hanyuu isn't human either, right? So we're good. Wait...hanyuu is a drawing....so is Rika....so is Satoko....

The possibilities are endless!! >:D

It's the 'poly' part of the word that got me thinking that way, I think.
Dec 29, 2009 9:23 AM

Dec 2008
LOL. I've got Takano. But I don't think I really match her personality XD

Or maybe I was wrong o.O
Dec 30, 2009 5:36 PM

Aug 2008
Takano has the personality of a demon.

Whoa, whoa, whoa Misa. Don't get ahead of yourself. There's a difference between being a fictional character and being a non-human. I might agree with you that Rika qualifies, but Satoko is definitely human. All of her Trapmaster powers and ability to home in on Keiichi from over 5 miles can all be explained using human characteristics.
Otherwise Irie might become a little too happy...

Well 'poly' does give plurality, but the plurality is generally applied to the object, not the subject of the sentence. In this interpretation it wouldn't necessarily mean multiple people, but simply multiple, umm, 'engagements' at once.
This might be getting out of hand. Perhaps you should just resign yourself to having your fingernails removed.
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

Dec 31, 2009 4:32 AM
Jul 2009
Irie Kyousuke

O_O
Ewwwwww........!
Dec 31, 2009 6:29 PM

May 2008
the collective lives of Rika form the Witch of Miracles, Bernkastel. but Rika herself is human. trust me, ive been stalking tracking here through her various life stages including her current incarnation Furudo Erika

Jan 1, 2010 5:04 PM

Aug 2008
You mean the lives of Bernkastel form the collective consciousness of Rika's cat ears which are in actuality the Witch of Mikos. Furudo Erika is just one piece in her cosplay repertoire since 'Intellectual Rapist' ranks just after yandere in terms of moe power.

Jan 1, 2010 6:31 PM

May 2008
its the closest ill get to a yandere Rika. *shakes his fists and cries tears of joy*

Jan 6, 2010 4:53 PM

Dec 2007
Furudo whatnow?

Oh now, don't worry, Tuzki. Being Irie isn't so bad. If you look back through this thread, you'll find that you've earned the right to wield the Shining Hero Righteous Bastard Sword of Light and Happiness +12. It looks like a maid huggy pillow, but it's not. Honest.
Jan 21, 2010 4:21 PM

Jan 2010
I am aparently like Rena... for some strange reason I now feel the urge to take cute things home.

For all due respect sir, that's pretty screwed up right there.
Jan 22, 2010 9:55 AM

Aug 2008
That's troublesome. According to Rena, even Oishi when dressed in maid outfit / nekomimi qualifies as cute.

Jan 30, 2010 11:16 PM

Nov 2009
This was honestly the best personality quiz I've ever taken in my life! Like everyone said, you couldn't "guess" your way through and there was no annoying color question~ :) Great job, Misa!

On the quiz I ended up getting Rena. :D When I saw this, I was suprised since I didn't think I was like her at all until I read the description. I have to say, it fit my personality almost exactly. I thought that I also had a chance at getting Rika because of her pessimistic personality and her ability to put on false faces. In all actuality, I believe that I'm some strange mixture of the two of them, possibly with some Shion/Mion sprinkled in. ^^

Overall, it was a very insightful and enjoyable quiz. <3

Slicing. I need you. ;ω;
Feb 2, 2010 8:05 AM

Dec 2007
Thanks, other misa ^^

Yeah...I usually stop a quiz the moment I see some obvious giveaway question like that. There was another Higurashi quiz I was looking at that had questions about your hair color, and what sort of weapon you preferred. Not only obvious, but doesn't really match you to all the aspects of a character's "personality", which was supposed to be the point. I remember a Star Trek captain's quiz I took, once. One of the questions was what gender you are. If you choose female, the quiz always defaulted to Janeway, no matter what you answered for the rest of the questions. Pointless.

I got Hanyuu my first time, but then every subsequent time I took it....I got Rena. Rena is probably more accurate, because after the first time, I made sure to wait to take it until I couldn't remember what answers were weighted to which characters, just to be fair. A personality quiz is successful when it either tells you things you didn't know about yourself (things that make sense once you read them, at least), and/or if it matches you to a personality you hadn't considered before, but think is accurate, once you read it. :)
Sep 5, 2010 6:15 PM

Aug 2010
I got rika and sometimes shion,there are some questions I had two answers and nice quiz ^^ Mii~
Nov 1, 2010 9:37 AM

Dec 2007
So...what we appear to have learned here is that there's....just plain nobody on earth that has a personality like Satoko Houjou?

There are seriously more Irie Kyousukes, Ooshi Kuraudos, and Miyo Takanos out there then there are Satoko Houjous??

So be it. Now get back in those rubber rooms.
Dec 15, 2010 8:33 AM

May 2010
I took the quiz twice and still got the same result haha - Apparently I'm like Satoko :o This was a complete shock but when I read the writing it all sort of made sense:

The way Satoko thinks seems to work for you. You’re not the strongest person, but you’re very proud, and you’re not about to let just anybody see the softer side of you. You want to look like you have your life together, and it frustrates you whenever you accidentally drop hints to other people that you might not. The positive outlook on this is that you can easily be the life of the party or the center of attention, for the strong impression you leave on others. On the other hand, you’ll go to great lengths to give the appearance that you know everything that’s going on—toying with the truth or messing with the rules isn’t beyond you, so long as it keeps you from coming in dead last. Teasing, to you, is a way to show your affection for others. Those who know you, also know that the more grief you give somebody, the more you care about them. Despite your exterior, you’re deeply touched when somebody does something nice for you. One of the reasons you try so hard to look independent, is because you secretly aren’t that way at all. It’s not that you want somebody to rule your life—you just want somebody to take care of you. The thought of a having a special somebody to chase the demons away, hug you, and tell you everything is going to be okay is a wonderful thought, to you. If you haven’t found that person yet, you’re judging everybody you meet against that standard. If you have them, keeping them is of utmost importance. They’re going to know how much you appreciate them…so be careful you don’t dump too much responsibility on their shoulders. Try not to worry about all that, though. As long as you have your support network, everything will be just fine. Have a good time!
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Dec 15, 2010 8:40 AM

Sep 2010
whoa wth I got satoko XD;;;

Dec 18, 2010 9:03 PM
Aug 2010
I got Rena which surprised me because I don't think I'm anything like her. But, after reading the description, I was shocked on how alike we are. O:
Jun 12, 2011 8:53 AM
Apr 2011
I was actually expecting Rena or Hanyuu, to be honest, but ended up with neither.

Instead, I ended up with Rika Furude, who I didn't think I was anything like me, but yeah, reading the description made me realize I really can be quite similar. I'm a totally opposite person with others than when alone, and I'm so painfully neutral where I'm not pessimistic or optimistic anymore, I just don't really care. Just seeing things from the outside looking in.

D:
Jun 12, 2011 12:28 PM

Dec 2007
The quiz has done its job, if it has something to tell you about yourself that you may not have realized, but ended up agreeing with :)
Aug 13, 2011 5:34 PM
Aug 2011
Great in depth quiz! I wasn't expecting to get Hanyuu but it makes sense.
Oct 22, 2011 5:51 PM

Jan 2011
I got Rika, which I expected, since when I was watching Higurashi I could relate to her a lot. This quiz was really good, and the questions were all pretty good and really in depth on each character.

Mio+Seraphim+Mion=Heaven
Dec 15, 2011 9:27 AM

Jul 2011
Houjou Satoshi.. oh well xD
I didn't like him at all, because I just saw him few times during series..

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Apr 2, 2012 3:59 AM

Mar 2012
I got Rena-chan <3 at first I thought I might get Mion or Shion, but luckily, it was Rena :D Rena's personally my favorite. No offense, I like Mion and Shion too, but I still like Rena better. :)
Jun 14, 2012 4:48 PM

Aug 2011
I got Keiichi, as I expected...
Jun 23, 2012 11:23 AM

Nov 2011
Sonozaki Shion

You seem to think a lot like Shion. You have your head in the clouds a lot, and you tend to come off as happy-go-lucky and playful. You enjoy friendly teasing, and you have a vivid imagination. You insist that you know your own mind, and you don’t take advice or constructive criticism well. People tend to think you’re a bit stubborn because of this, but you know better than that. Your heart and your trust are closely guarded things, indeed—there’s no way anybody could understand them the way you do. You’re a hopeless romantic, to a fault. There’s somebody out there for you, and even if you haven’t met them yet, it’s only a matter of time. Nobody gets between you and your lover—nobody. Not your family, and not your friends. That’s probably one of the only ways a person could really push you over the edge, but it’s definitely not somewhere any reasonable person wants to go. You never forget a slight, and you believe in revenge. You’ll get yours, no matter how long it takes. One of your biggest problems is, you have a hard time determining when enough is enough. Pranks, nagging, the need to get even—whatever it is, you tend to get into things over your head, and just like lying, one action covers another until you find yourself making poor choices. By the time you realize the consequences of your actions, it may be too late. Take care to be cognizant of this...

*Great - the biggest psycho under the Hynamizawa syndrome -.- xDD
but I like her :))
Mar 13, 2013 8:57 AM

Aug 2012
I am Dr. Irie. Didn't expected that x)
Mar 12, 2014 3:08 AM

May 2012
Furude Rika chan! :O
That was unexpected XD
Apr 20, 2015 8:06 PM
Apr 2015
What is a link to the quiz? I wanna take it so bad!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who should be paired with Keiichi?

masterhoopla - Mar 9, 2009

36 by Stardust-Breaker »»
Feb 27, 2018 7:54 PM

» ah ha HA HA HAAAA ha ha MWAHAAAAA haaaa haaa hah haaaa!!! &gt;:D

Gaidai - Aug 15, 2009

41 by Gaidai »»
Aug 1, 2011 11:15 AM

» Higurashi AMV's anyone?

lizguana - Oct 3, 2008

15 by Hilink24 »»
May 13, 2011 1:12 AM

» Got Any Higurashi Dreams? (Possible *NSFW* content) ( 1 2 3 )

Gaidai - Sep 29, 2008

106 by Mayora-Hime »»
Nov 5, 2010 7:44 PM

» June 2010 Hinamizawa Running Man Competition Thread!

Gaidai - Jun 15, 2010

13 by Gaidai »»
Jul 8, 2010 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.