Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 23, 2008 11:53 AM

Mar 2008
it may be a stupid thread to create, but i just needed to get a place to express how much I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS ANIME!!!!!!
it was just epically BRILLIANT, every part of it was a masterpiece!! i was quite surprised when i started watching it, not expecting much, but i got sooo much more!!
firstly chiaki, i wasnt too sure about, but due to character development and getting to know him better (yay complex personality = win) i liked him more and more
and enter soul match: nodame!! omgoshh!!!!!!!!!!! she is amazing!! she really lights up the anim, and made me INSTANTLY know i LOVED this anime!!! her personality is aweesomeee and as for comedy value, priceless
the devellopment and hardships of the couple are amazing, and extremely unique (which is always great, getting tired of the cliche stuff) and they match so much, have their own way of expressing things, and are a great comedy duo!!! i loved it sooo much!! <3 <3 the ending was EPIC and brought tears to my eyes to see how beautiful it was!!
overall, i loved this sooo much! showed by how i watched all of it in one huge go, under my covers til 2am in the morning!! maybe it was the beautiful portrayal of emotions through brilliant music (even had me thinking of playing an instrument again), or the unique and different characters, the realism of it all to real life, the HILARIOUS moments......just everything!! defineately one of my fav anime EVER and always!!!!!!!
tsubasaloverSep 1, 2009 5:43 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 16, 2009 1:42 PM

Feb 2008
you should consider picking up the manga from chapter 52(?) then, there was a lot of stuff left out in Paris Hen that improves both the story and the characters.
Aug 28, 2009 6:15 PM

Oct 2008
sugarplumfairy said:
it may be a stupid threat to create, but i just needed to get a place to express how much I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS ANIME!!!!!!
it was just epically BRILLIANT, every part of it was a masterpiece!! i was quite surprised when i started watching it, not expecting much, but i got sooo much more!!
firstly chiaki, i wasnt too sure about, but due to character development and getting to know him better (yay complex personality = win) i liked him more and more
and enter soul match: nodame!! omgoshh!!!!!!!!!!! she is amazing!! she really lights up the anim, and made me INSTANTLY know i LOVED this anime!!! her personality is aweesomeee and as for comedy value, priceless
the devellopment and hardships of the couple are amazing, and extremely unique (which is always great, getting tired of the cliche stuff) and they match so much, have their own way of expressing things, and are a great comedy duo!!! i loved it sooo much!! <3 <3 the ending was EPIC and brought tears to my eyes to see how beautiful it was!!
overall, i loved this sooo much! showed by how i watched all of it in one huge go, under my covers til 2am in the morning!! maybe it was the beautiful portrayal of emotions through brilliant music (even had me thinking of playing an instrument again), or the unique and different characters, the realism of it all to real life, the HILARIOUS moments......just everything!! defineately one of my fav anime EVER and always!!!!!!!

Man...You TOTALLY expressed my toughts!!!! X]]] HIGH5!!!! NODAME CANTABILE 4EVER!!! :DDD
Sep 1, 2009 6:35 AM

Nov 2007
It's not stupid at all sugerplumfairy! I agree with you!! (By the way, I edited your post a bit, I hope you don't mind)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 29, 2010 5:20 PM
Jan 2010
About three weeks my brother messaged me with the words Nodame Cantabile. I copied them and pasted them into google to give it a quick search. I bookmarked the search page for a time when I wasn't so busy, and a week later I had some free time and decided to watch the first episode of the show. Well! I quickly fell in with the characters of this show. Nodame's oddness and messy room, as well as Chiaki's arrogance soon became endearing and heart warming.
I quickly watched all of Nodame Cantabile, and then followed up with Paris-hen and then the first episode of Finale.
After that I picked up the manga because I wanted to fill in some story gaps and find out how their story ended.
I can say that this is a truly heart warming tale and has become a favourite.
May 11, 2010 11:46 AM

Dec 2008
i can agree with everything :) and its not stupid the anime really is awesome :) i picked up my violin again after watching this ! :P masterpiece
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Closed] Request Club Member Cards here =) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arachnea - Oct 25, 2009

239 by chibikurosaki »»
Apr 26, 2013 1:11 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Sep 2, 2011

0 by Gurenn »»
Sep 2, 2011 2:45 AM

» Encore Opera-hen

hotFlash - Jun 5, 2010

5 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 13, 2010 8:02 PM

» Chiaki-kun no baka!!!

sweetburntlips - Oct 10, 2007

12 by Ayu-sama-0510 »»
Jun 30, 2010 6:54 AM

» Season 3

Nagashi_Nine - Mar 12, 2009

8 by tsubasalover »»
Mar 19, 2010 11:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.