Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 10, 2007 1:16 AM
Sep 2007
Anybody here agrees with Nodame and me that Chiaki is an idiot?

SPOILERS AHEAD!!

Clearly, Chiaki likes Nodame, he just hates to admit it to himself and people around him because Nodame is his total opposite!

I was literally screaming inside me during that "HHWW" scenes, yes sceneS, and also that kiss!!! And he's shopping jewelry for her! Why can't he just admit that he likes her?! Oh, well, that would just end the series if he did, right?!

Nodame and Chiaki forever!!!!!!1

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 10, 2008 3:06 AM

Sep 2007
I know this is a really old topic, but I feel compelled to reply with a simple answer. Prepare yourself for an even bigger spoiler!

Shinichi Chiaki is tsundere.
Jan 11, 2008 12:02 AM
Sep 2007
I'm glad I don't understand the word. but I guess I am catching up to the manga. I'm up to chapter 106!

the manga is until what chapter now?

Mar 18, 2008 9:35 AM

Feb 2008
Seishi said:
I know this is a really old topic, but I feel compelled to reply with a simple answer. Prepare yourself for an even bigger spoiler!

Oh yeah, a famous tsundere in all over the world now XD

Hum, I think Chiaki's mind 's very special and tourmented...But it's that we like in him, isn't it?

(If you really look a lot in the drama...
[] IN WATERMELONS WE TRUST (if you don't, just go BURN) []
Mar 24, 2008 9:08 AM
Sep 2007
Capri-Sunz said:
Seishi said:

Oh yeah, a famous tsundere in all over the world now XD

Hum, I think Chiaki's mind 's very special and tourmented...But it's that we like in him, isn't it?

(If you really look a lot in the drama...

I don't really understand the word tsundere, but I do agree that at some point they have a wee bit of S and M.

But my heart kind of melted when Chiaki hugged Nodame on bed when he wasn't able to attend her salon concert/recital because he met Viera sensei, that was really sweet of him. His heart is starting to soften...

Nodame, Otsukare!

Mar 24, 2008 9:11 AM

Feb 2008
sweetburntlips said:

I don't really understand the word tsundere, but I do agree that at some point they have a wee bit of S and M.

But my heart kind of melted when Chiaki hugged Nodame on bed when he wasn't able to attend her salon concert/recital because he met Viera sensei, that was really sweet of him. His heart is starting to soften...

Nodame, Otsukare!

Hu yeah, it was really touching and cute...

(a tsundere 's a character who , at the debut of the anime/manga 's very disgusting with the hero, and finsih to be gentle. (Like Asuka in Evangelion, Naru in Love Hina...ect ect xD)
[] IN WATERMELONS WE TRUST (if you don't, just go BURN) []
May 23, 2008 11:42 AM

May 2008
Well considering Saiko dated him since highschool, she'd remarked that the gentler and kinder side of Shinichi goes to show that he can be really sweet as a lover. He might have whacked Nodame (but if you think about it, Nodame is really very hentai...lol lol) hes so sweet to her.

Even right from the start, when he saw Nodame dining happily with Ryutaro (when he asked her to be his accompaniment) he gets jealous and upset. He also soften when Nodame goes "umai!" at the stuff he cooked. He also offhandedly mentioned to Rui that he likes the cook and enjoyed the sight of people enjoying his cooking (dont remember the exact words)
May 29, 2008 12:48 AM

May 2008
he just hates to admit it to himself and people around him because Nodame is his total opposite!

well, i think he is reeeaaalyyy stubborn one, and he tends to everything perfect - perfect piano- and violin-playing, perfect conducting, almost perfect girls (remember Saiko) and now out of the blue he is in love with total hentairo! But looking from the other point of view, Nodame is also pefect with her sence of music, her ears and memory. Anyway, i'm not sure that full bloom of their love will put series to an end, cause Nodame always gets in/creates absolutely fabulous and funny situations :) So their story will never end and it will be a real pleasure to watch it.

Ukrainian fansub http://uanime.org.ua
Jun 11, 2008 8:49 AM
Sep 2007
-Houkiboshi- said:
i'm not sure that full bloom of their love will put series to an end, cause Nodame always gets in/creates absolutely fabulous and funny situations :) So their story will never end and it will be a real pleasure to watch it.

I agree that would be a very interesting part of the whole story. It's a good thing that despite Chiaki being so stubborn, Nodame is still there for him.

I just love how Tomoko-san inserts little bits of romance in the story, that way every scene is a treasure.

kohitsuji said:
Even right from the start, when he saw Nodame dining happily with Ryutaro (when he asked her to be his accompaniment) he gets jealous and upset. He also soften when Nodame goes "umai!" at the stuff he cooked. He also offhandedly mentioned to Rui that he likes the cook and enjoyed the sight of people enjoying his cooking (dont remember the exact words)

Oh, yes, I remember in the anime that Chiaki asked himself why he was volunteering to cook for her and do the cleaning (thus Nodame calling him her wife). When I read the manga, I then knew that it was simply because he likes to be praised with his cooking.

Sep 18, 2008 12:06 PM

Jun 2008
And now, when Nodame feel that she has to rush through her education in Paris, Chiaki helped her with her lessons, calling it as their "tour"...that was so sweet of Chiaki...and then the kiss on the bed...!

I have been searching for that chapter since like yesterday lol...what chapter is that, I so badly want to read it.

Lee Min Ho//MatsuJun=Love. 'Nuff said.
Oct 17, 2008 9:20 PM

May 2008
lol
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Oct 23, 2008 10:59 AM

Mar 2008
well, from watching only the anime, at the beginning i didnt rly like him, but then afterwards i liked him more and more...
hes not too bad, gets emotional/kind when needs be. strict which is what nodame needs!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2010 6:54 AM

Jun 2010
^_^ ehe..
well , as you go further and deeply into this wonderful anime , you'll soon realize that Chiaki may actually love Nodame more than Nodame loves Chiaki. ;]
His actions towards her explains it all.
They are one ov my favorite couples and Chiaki's one ov the coolest tsundere out there. <3 <3 <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Closed] Request Club Member Cards here =) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arachnea - Oct 25, 2009

239 by chibikurosaki »»
Apr 26, 2013 1:11 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Sep 2, 2011

0 by Gurenn »»
Sep 2, 2011 2:45 AM

» Encore Opera-hen

hotFlash - Jun 5, 2010

5 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 13, 2010 8:02 PM

» to share the love of this anime

sugarplumfairy - Oct 23, 2008

5 by Poeticas »»
May 11, 2010 11:46 AM

» Season 3

Nagashi_Nine - Mar 12, 2009

8 by tsubasalover »»
Mar 19, 2010 11:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.