New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 29, 2012 2:04 AM

Jan 2011
studio, art, genre n synopsis. that's all
Jul 29, 2012 11:14 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Check sinopsis (not much of it to prevent any spoilers), check art, sometimes check staff too.
Jul 29, 2012 4:17 PM

Jul 2012
I read some comments and if it looks like fun I'll watch it, if it turns out to be shitty than I drop it, but that hasn't happened to be before :)
Jul 29, 2012 4:33 PM

Feb 2012
MidnightPride said:
It's like a secret technique or something. Takes years to master :|

I use the same technique. Sometimes you can even do it by the title alone.

But most of the time, the poster and maybe the synopsis.
Jul 29, 2012 4:37 PM

Mar 2012
i check the cover to see if it looks good
i also sometimes go by the name if the name sounds interesting
if someone mentions it i sometimes have a look
but i always check out the first episode to see if its any good, if i like the first episode or if it seems interesting i'll check out the second episode
i sometimes go by genre if im in the mood for a certain type of anime
but one thing i go with most of the time is if its in english because my reading isn't that good but i do watch subbed anime if the anime looks good enough but i prefer to watch in english if i can
Jul 29, 2012 6:13 PM

Jul 2012
I usually look at the picture,too. If the characters look weird, I don't encouraged to watch it. I also read the plot. There are a lot of anime that I didn't feel like watching, but ended up watching it later anyway and liking it.
Jul 29, 2012 7:21 PM

Jun 2012
Primarily the art (a lot of it depends on when it was made), and also the rating. I may also look at the story, and skim some reviews.

Jul 29, 2012 7:23 PM

Jun 2009
I actually pick anime that I think I am going to like for every season and I make a list of them in a word document. I observe what people say about the anime and the reviews. Then I go back and read the synopsis and the genres. Finally I decided whether I should add it or not.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 29, 2012 11:14 PM
Jun 2012
I usually find the anime I watch from AMVs, trailers, etc... from videos on Youtube. After that I check out the rating, what my friends say about it, what other people say about it. The synopsis gives an idea what it's about. If I like the plot, I'll watch it. :)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What are some shows/movies that anime fans would like?

APolygons2 - 48 minutes ago

7 by APolygons2 »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ?

ame - 4 hours ago

23 by TheMechaManiac »»
10 minutes ago

» What are considered 'the best anime clothes'?

SgtBateMan - Yesterday

28 by SgtBateMan »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Will we ever get a anime cross over as big as the MCU?

Old_School_Akira - Yesterday

28 by SaltyCookie »»
15 minutes ago

» i think most of us know anime is just a medium, but...

LenRea - 2 hours ago

9 by WatchTillTandava »»
60 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.