Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2007 9:29 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was an interesting episode. At first i was like wtf when the brother "played" doctor with his sister but then it started to make sense. That was some messed up history. I have nothing else to add, looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 27, 2007 11:02 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Yeah, it's all messed up indeed. But I enjoyed every minute of it, it was very different.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 29, 2008 1:13 PM

Feb 2008
I was kinda shocked. Yes, I knew before how messed up thoese relationships are, but still, to show them like that.

That said, this was very good episode. It did very good job at showing what happened in the past.
Apr 25, 2010 11:50 PM

Sep 2008
What a fun way, putting it on as a play. These episodes are so random, sometimes I wonder where this is all going. It's such a tragic thing to see it all unfold though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2013 9:03 PM

Jun 2009
You know, I've kind of gotten Utena vibes in this show before but this definitely remind me of that show. There was a similar episode in Utena where they conveyed a story by means of a play, but this was different as it actually used the characters themselves. Suffice to say this was a very cool idea, there sure was some dark shit in this episode. Damn. I wonder if, like Utena, this will be where the series really hits it's stride.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 14, 2014 1:34 AM

May 2010
Well this is starting to make sense to me now and explains why Touka and Momoka were living under the same roof in the first place.

So is Haruhiko the bastard kid between the new nurse and the old man?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 17 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 12, 2007

3 by AshRayKay »»
Sep 8, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 2 Discussion

cyruz - Apr 13, 2007

6 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 28, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 1 Discussion

Kanashimi - Apr 4, 2007

20 by AshRayKay »»
Mar 10, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 25 Discussion

cyruz - Nov 6, 2007

5 by elgatosaika »»
Apr 17, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 6 Discussion

Faust721 - May 13, 2007

4 by Aurakin »»
Mar 28, 2023 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.