Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2012 2:03 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I've actually seen this a bajillion times already, but since it recently got an uncensored release I figured I'd give it another rewatch.

This is one of my favorites actually since I like netori.

As for the uncensor job, it's pretty good. There are some scenes where the genitals look iffy, but overall it's fairly consistent.

Jun 11, 2013 3:24 PM

Feb 2008
It's not actually netori. The animated version leaves out much of the back story. Misako was originally Shuji's girlfriend and tutor at the time of his father's death.
Sep 5, 2014 6:32 AM

Sep 2012
loplop said:
It's not actually netori. The animated version leaves out much of the back story. Misako was originally Shuji's girlfriend and tutor at the time of his father's death.

it is Netori, Netori is anime where MC takes back hes lost GF & Netroge is where wimpy or dumb MC loses hes GF to Netroge antagonist!!! u got the two mixed up
May 15, 2016 4:19 PM

Oct 2015
So... rape to be loved...

I wonder if this is the secret to be loved in real life....
Nov 27, 2017 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
The protagonist's supposedly a doctor, but he doesn't even use protection.
Jul 18, 2022 12:35 AM

Sep 2012
Vi-h said:
So... rape to be loved...

I wonder if this is the secret to be loved in real life....

if it were then awry1 would be doing it and world would be rape and orgy fest cause then men would get as many women as possible, awry guy would have harem and worse cause fathers are scared their daughter may end up with abusive guy they would do it to their daughters world of pure lust where u can make women in to ur dick slave by fucking their brains out like in awry Netore and Netori

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rensa Byoutou Episode 2 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Feb 19, 2012

13 by Sugram22 »»
Jul 18, 2022 12:11 PM

» It's no Night Shift Nurses but still okay.

Nagi27 - Nov 26, 2011

0 by Nagi27 »»
Nov 26, 2011 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.