Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2011 6:47 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That is pretty bad turning into a girl and not being able to change back with hot water, Ryoga and Mousse are holding up pretty well..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 25, 9:33 AM
Dec 2013
Oh. Herb was originally a man all along? Well that... is one of the most disappointing things/moments ever in anything anime/manga and I really was hoping this was not the case. Like I'm starting to regret paying money for this manga instead of just reading it online for free. This chapter and its revelation makes me not want to buy any more of the manga volumes and just read the rest of it online for free. Fuck it. I still haven't seen Ukyo's boobs and the only chests they've shown (when I started buying the manga) is of characters in their female form but who are actually men, which I don't like seeing. I'm already disappointed in the Boruto manga for
which sucks. And now I'm really disappointed in Ranma 1/2 for pulling this shit.
wildhoodJul 25, 9:59 AM

More topics from this board

» Ranma anime remaster

Kouma07 - Jun 25

12 by Magenta-Magic »»
Jun 30, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Chapter 179 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 14, 2011

2 by animefan8800 »»
May 13, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Chapter 215 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 14, 2011

1 by veryver »»
Jan 9, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Chapter 205 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 14, 2011

1 by veryver »»
Oct 26, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Chapter 58 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 5, 2011

1 by Kot_Schlyopa »»
Apr 28, 2022 1:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.