Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 21, 2015 11:04 PM

Aug 2013
That was some lovely fanservice.

I don't know exactly what was "unairable content". Some of the episodes had plenty of nudity. The episode with Manami and Aoi running naked down the street with guns, and the episode with all of the Catian girls in the virtual reality sauna were both pretty lewd.

We finally got to see dog girl's tits! Wow! bout fucking time. Worth.

No Kunne or doctor's tits though. Very disappointing. No tit fanservice from two of the girls with some of the biggest tits? That's like a crime.

The final scenes after the blind RPS was great though. Thanks for the feast.

It's been like 4 years, but possibly a second OVA or a second season? From that message they had at the end. Don't know how well it sold though.
Sep 20, 2015 7:11 PM
Feb 2015
No second season :( oh well... It seems like there was supposed to be a second ova with that preview?
Well anyway I wish I had that Eris figurine D;
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Mar 5, 2017 11:46 PM
Oct 2015
when chaika gets naked I lost my mind <3
Dec 5, 2019 2:35 PM

Nov 2019
I remember watching this a while ago an honestly it was ok
5/10
Jun 2, 2020 3:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
What else can satisfied people more than the nudity parade? This little video had it all, be glad with it!
Fortunately all girls had it chance to naked make me amazed a few seconds. Good job!
But, still...
6/10 no changes
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 18, 2021 9:20 AM
Sep 2014
I wonder if MAL ever gonna approve the Ichika Special on here? How long is that gonna hang in an "need approval" state
Oct 22, 2021 10:08 AM

Aug 2020
It being an ecchi series, of course they had to play twister, lol.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

May 25, 2022 10:20 AM

Nov 2019
Pussy cats alert. I repeat: Pussy cats alert. Mayday, mayday.
SgtBateManMay 25, 2022 1:47 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 7, 2022 11:16 PM

Jul 2019
Still no sensei fan service. *sad dango noises*

At least the "plot" thickened nicely compared to the regular series. The dog girl looks nice, despite being an asshole. Also nice that the maids joined in on the game time. ^^b

Sep 11, 2022 3:09 AM
May 2022
bobba filled episode
Feb 27, 2023 3:14 PM

Sep 2020
Fun ova, too bad the teacher wasn't a part of all the naked glory :'(
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.