Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2011 11:03 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang, they pull the evil Precure thing, but it was so disappointing.
Sure they had the sexier outfits and overall, the better hair and weapons, but Cure Aqua still topped them all. I was disappointed even more when Aqua did not get that many awesome scenes.

I would be confused about my sexual attraction if I was attracted by a squirrel... at least it wasn't to Nuts... seriously, can you take anything with a human form with the name Nuts seriously?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2011 9:22 PM
Jun 2010
where to watch this? I can't seem to find it with the english subtitles or even in raw. I can only find it with german subtitles.
Apr 12, 2012 7:13 PM
Sep 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaA6uounlSo

here the other parts are in the description box
Feb 9, 2013 4:00 PM

Jun 2011
I felt as if I was watching a long episode.
Nov 7, 2016 3:30 PM

Nov 2012
Idk I thought it was the best movie yet.

You could tell watching it Rie Matsumoto had a huge influence on it if you've ever seen Kyousougiga and they finally went with the dark precure concept something I've been longing to see in this franchise.

The movie was kinda strange though,part of it was straight quality and eye candy and then once they started fight the dark precures it was as if they ran out of a budget?

The overall story really wasn't that special either but I really liked it nonetheless 7.5-8/10.
Jan 20, 2018 3:07 AM

Apr 2012
it was okay, action was nice. Giving this an 8 because dark dream, evil is sexy. I like.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Sep 29, 2020 12:06 PM

Jan 2010
This is the first Precure movie I've seen where the Precures aren't arguing and fighting each other. Though, this time they're fighting copies of each other instead. That's...quite the roundabout way to get their Precure vs. Precure fight without team drama.

Anyways, I think this film has some most animated fights out of Precure so far, though I'm still not sure if it beats the end of Splash Star's TV series. The film's fights at least weren't afraid of going off model to get crazy camera angels and motions, but that did make some moments get a bit confusing, as the scenes kept transitioning between the different Precures' fights while also having the camera go wild simultaneously. I at least appreciate the franchise getting more and more intense with its fights over time, and I can tell it's also trying new things along the way with its story and characters, albeit in small steps.

As a last note, the sound effect of the Dream Collet falling down the stairs had an audible plastic sound. I like how the series continues to not hide that it revolves around toys.
Mar 5, 2021 1:40 PM
Oct 2017
Does anyone know where to watch it? I can't find it on any of the regular anime streaming sites...
Sep 22, 2023 12:03 PM

Feb 2020
Bro I want a Miracle Light...
May 17, 7:48 PM

Dec 2022
oh wow those Precure v Dark Precure fights were amazing. sick sakuga and turned into epic dramatic horror tragedy
SUPER PRETTY CURE?!
that was one extra souped up Five Explosion
RIP Dark Nozomi gone not forgotten
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.