Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2008 4:12 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
You knew she would have problems like that from the beginning, its like watching models.
The scary thing is real girls do that as well, only they just dont turn ugly, just weird at the end if too much is done... (no expression lines also :P)

Loved the ending :P Now that i think she got what she deserved, she cared too much about what other people thought of her, i hate those people in real life!
Jun 12, 2008 11:16 AM
Jul 2007
It's exaggerated, but just like real life... so this story really depressed me. I sort of saw myself a years back when I had a bad problem with EDs.
Jan 10, 2009 12:34 AM

Jan 2008
I really liked this story. You could kind of see where it was leading to - nonetheless, it was a definite surprise to see her that ugly. I hate it when people strive to be the embodiment of 'perfect' beauty. Jeez, the defintions of beautiful are in an abundance. In the ending - she got what she deserved. The mirror seller was sly.

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Feb 22, 2010 5:47 AM

Jan 2009
Ohh....This was a surprise... Cause I'm all about mirrors myself :D...
Nah :P, I know the difference between between being slim and being anorexic and actually I'm pretty happy with the way I look...

Now that's how I know this was a good story :D. It was creepy and yet realistic and made me think of my own life and "love" for mirrors...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konya mo Hitori de Nemurenai Chapter 8 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Jun 12, 2008

5 by Konekoneko »»
Jan 26, 2014 1:10 AM

Poll: » Konya mo Hitori de Nemurenai Chapter 6 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Jun 2, 2008

4 by Konekoneko »»
Jan 26, 2014 12:51 AM

Poll: » Konya mo Hitori de Nemurenai Chapter 1 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Apr 8, 2008

7 by MitsukiTenshi »»
Jan 25, 2014 4:21 PM

Poll: » Konya mo Hitori de Nemurenai Chapter 5 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Apr 19, 2008

2 by diamond9393anda »»
Feb 22, 2010 4:57 AM

Poll: » Konya mo Hitori de Nemurenai Chapter 4 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Apr 19, 2008

3 by diamond9393anda »»
Feb 22, 2010 4:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.