Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2011 12:58 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
maa.... i was moved ( \TTwTT)\
--just when i thought i'd have to beat Yuki with FUJOSHI RAGE!!! --but Shu-chan looked so cool...

i was ready to cry in fits of anger over the ending... but, then Yuki said that to Shu.... fu fu fu ( >\\\>)o
hooray, they're gonna go *beep* and *beep* and probably *beep* and it's gonna be BEA-U-TIFUL<3
Jul 6, 2014 10:27 AM

Apr 2012
I liked the comedy better in this than in the tv series. It also looked better but that's a given since it was only two episodes. I'm glad that I watched the tv series first otherwise I would have had no idea what was going on. I thought Shuuichi was less annoying in this so that was good. It wasn't a masterpiece but it was entertaining enough. I am nothing more than a cave dwelling fujoshi
Oct 5, 2014 10:26 AM

Jul 2012
Spare me.

Thoughts on the entire series:
I came to watch BL because I didn't want to see a whiny female protagonist. Yeah, the main guy here definitely fit the whiny female protag except he was a guy. Good lord. The pacing and romantic develop is awful.

Also, the comedy and...idk how to explain it...when the characters wear banana and stereo costumes all of a sudden...it's so awkward.
Aug 17, 2017 11:13 AM

Nov 2009
Ryuuichi is da best, period. Whiny Shuuichi can gtfo.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Mar 14, 2019 8:03 PM

Sep 2018
I did not like this at all. As some one new to this franchise I felt no connection to the characters because the anime expected me to be familiar with the manga and the characters and the relationships they had. This was obviously something made with only fans of the manga in mind and absolutely no one else. Also, no, don't tell me you are supposed to watch the TV series first, it didn't even exist when this was made. Oh, and this anime might have some of the worst singing animation I have ever seen.
Gave it a 4 because at least it was watchable without constantly cringing and there were some funny bits here and there.
Jun 4, 2021 5:29 PM

Jan 2021
FINALLY!!!
Also 6/10
Apr 27, 2:09 PM
Jan 2012
Souichi Tsujii reference???

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gravitation: Lyrics of Love Episode 1 Discussion

minkie - Mar 22, 2011

5 by Dawizz »»
Jun 27, 2023 1:35 AM

» Gravitation : LOF ep 1

Lilly1x - Feb 8, 2009

1 by lelouchsgirl »»
Apr 8, 2009 6:46 PM

» Torrents?

Gremshula - May 2, 2008

1 by ShiChelle »»
May 11, 2008 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.