Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 27, 2021 2:22 AM

Mar 2015
Gendolfas said:
Nah, Touma - you're actually quite lucky.. ;P Always running into people you need to find.. Always succeeding in these battles, despite being level 0 and not doing missions with big group, but rather small instead.. You're lucky, Touma.. You just don't know it.. ;p
Oh, so Misaka asked for a dance near the fire at the festival as a reward?.. Ok, nice, I can get behind that.. ;p I mean, there is legend that whoever dances near these get to become a couple.. So Misaka actually chose nice reward for herself.. ;p Even if I support more Touma and Index together.. Harem is for everyone's happiness anyway.. ;p
And yeah, even winning trip to Italy as well?.. ;P
Nun telling "in our time".. Well.. Yeah.. ;D
Well.. I'd want some good pasta with good sauce now, to be honest..
Well.. Another nude view of Index for Touma's collection.. ;p And some of Ursula as well.. How often Touma gets fanservice is also part of his luck, by the way, I'm sure.. ;p
And so.. If Touma and Index wouldn't be near.. Ursula would get captured or killed.. So.. Yeah, Touma is lucky.. ;p But, really, I'll stop with this, cause all the time about the same thing.. ;p
What is that ship?.. Damn.. It's pretty impressive and even beautiful, I'd say..
Even more ships?.. Damn.. This arc is beautiful already, I love old ships.. ;P
Glad that old characters return, by the way, and get more screen time..

Misaka actually didn't ask for a dance as a reward. That was Saten's doing and she forced Misaka to dance with her
I like Furina, I love Furina.
Jan 22, 2022 10:38 AM

May 2008
Index episodes are so much better when Index is actually in them. She's been out of so many recent episodes.

Who's watching Sphinx while they're touring italy?
Jun 19, 2022 5:42 AM
Oct 2019
watching Index eating the Pasta like that made me not hungry anymore, that is disgusting way to eat.

of course there is two bathroom, also Index and Orsola must be inside at the same times.
they really forcing the fanservice just because they scared their horny teenager viewers will get bored without it.

jesus christ, we didn't need to watch Naked Index again.
FBI is watching guys... lol
Nov 12, 2023 4:03 PM
May 2020
can't even have a holiday in peace
Nov 28, 2023 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
Ice boat arc! It must be really cold to sail the seas with that!
May 25, 6:21 AM
Jan 2023
For once, Touma got lucky and won a trip, and turns out he had a passport too. That's more good luck than I've ever seen with him around. Surprising really.

Such madness with those ships though, I really didn't see that coming...

Something pretty damn mad is going down, I can already feel it. Should be a fun story arc!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

237 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

175 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

136 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

139 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 26, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.