Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2010 3:58 PM

May 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The husband-wife talk at the end was funny xD
Nice ending though it feels like it was too empty. It lacked the beauty and the charm which I was expecting very very much. Instead we got a lot of political blabbing, which was good, but not as good to make me impressed.
It was hard to get used to the style. We got a lot of inner thoughts of the characters, which was really strange for me at first. Mostly Alec was the one who did his inner monologes but it was interesting to see what is the world that he sees and how does he feel about things that maybe we thought of unimportant.
The little charm of the story was of course Justinia, but I think the plot lacked her appearances.
6/10 for me.
Nov 20, 2010 4:01 AM
Jun 2010
BOOOORING! XD Really I don't see anything interesting in that serie. Only presentation of relation between Alex and Yuuze was quite nice. The rest is numb.
Feb 4, 2011 2:58 PM

Aug 2010
when i first swa this manga i thought it would be funny and interesting...
the first chapter was really good so was the second one...
but then all the political talk started and i was really confused with the style...
i didn't like the end...it didn't look like an end to me...
the idea was interesting i could have been better if the mangaka put more effort on it...
Oct 30, 2011 11:05 PM

Oct 2011
it was interesting at first but after the second or third chapter it got a bit stereotypical in terms of how manga are. overall i liked it but... for once... i kinda wish they did a fast-forward-into-the-future thing so we could see their relationship a heap of years later =x
Oct 8, 2014 11:09 AM

Jun 2011
Well damn it took me a lot of time reading hella lots of text in every chapter, and they are not exactly easy to read with that font, and sometimes confusing, at times I had no idea who was the one doing the talking.

Honestly, I would prefer if it's less on political and more on romance, not saying it couldn't be, but most of us I think prefer it to be lesser. As for the romance, well, it's not exactly wrong to be with a 10 years old in the past, so.. And Euti is cute.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 16, 2016 4:35 AM

Oct 2015
I enjoyed the story quite a bit, and the art's nice too.

Though that doesn't make up for the fact that the princess had literally nothing to do with the plot progression. Feels like they introduced way too much context and political issues in 2 volumes and left a lot of relationships and stuff unexplored. If only it was longer :c
If you're reading this, then you be should banana the one often to effectively die apples through convergence, autism plus unicorns.

More topics from this board

» Alec's age?

Mandarinaranja - Jan 11, 2010

12 by Lileylana »»
Jul 20, 2023 9:53 AM

» Finished?

Kaio_ - Apr 20, 2009

5 by chiyumi »»
Jun 20, 2012 12:30 PM

Poll: » Adarushan no Hanayome Chapter 7 Discussion

sayami - Oct 2, 2010

1 by VampireLord »»
Feb 4, 2011 2:13 PM

Poll: » Adarushan no Hanayome Chapter 6 Discussion

sayami - Oct 2, 2010

1 by VampireLord »»
Feb 4, 2011 12:49 PM

Poll: » Adarushan no Hanayome Chapter 5 Discussion

Rebella - Feb 1, 2009

4 by VampireLord »»
Feb 4, 2011 7:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.