Forum Settings
Forums
Nodame Cantabile
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2008 9:03 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Tanya has a point, Chiaki really needs to connect with Nodame through something other than just music. But still that kiss was so sweet! it made me squeal like a fangirl lol.

May 19, 2008 4:09 PM

Jan 2007
lol, third kiss that was shown iirc.
May 20, 2008 9:32 AM

Aug 2007
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!! That's all I have to say....
May 21, 2008 2:14 AM

Sep 2007
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!

I was so happy!!!
This is getting better and better....

Even Chiaki knows things have moved along....

I'msohappyI'msohappyI'msohappyI'msohappyI'msohappyI'msohappyI'msohappyI'msohappy!!!!!!
May 21, 2008 5:14 AM

Feb 2008
that kiss was so sweet... and i'm glad tanya apologized, now they can finally hook up. i'm off to read 119 this instant!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2008 5:35 AM
May 2008
omg I have to know because it's bugging me and making everything bittersweet...

(referring to page 21)

What does Tanya mean when she says "didn't [Nodame] say it would be bad if she didn't change her occupation"?
Why does she call Chiaki an idiot
And who means what by "is that call you can feel... from Nodame's piano"?

gya >< i think the connection Chiaki has with Nodame started with music but he feels more than that for her already.. I mean not many couples have same interests.. but do Chiaki and Nodame have the same outlook in life?
but you're right, Chiaki only liked Saiko for her voice =( Nodame can't be the same!

And why did Nodame suddenly get mad at Chiaki in page 30 T__T all this is making me scared, but I hope it means it will eventually deepen their relationship... ><

[/talks too much]
aceyyyMay 21, 2008 6:05 AM
May 21, 2008 6:50 AM

Aug 2007
aceyyy said:
omg I have to know because it's bugging me and making everything bittersweet...

(referring to page 21)

What does Tanya mean when she says "didn't [Nodame] say it would be bad if she didn't change her occupation"?
Why does she call Chiaki an idiot
And who means what by "is that call you can feel... from Nodame's piano"?

gya >< i think the connection Chiaki has with Nodame started with music but he feels more than that for her already.. I mean not many couples have same interests.. but do Chiaki and Nodame have the same outlook in life?
but you're right, Chiaki only liked Saiko for her voice =( Nodame can't be the same!

And why did Nodame suddenly get mad at Chiaki in page 30 T__T all this is making me scared, but I hope it means it will eventually deepen their relationship... ><

[/talks too much]

Yeah , you're right! The fight scared me so much! And I had R... girl (don't even remeber the name) Why does Chiaki has to care about her poem, or what was there.... I hope everything is gonna be fine in the end...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 21 Discussion

loghneckbeard - Apr 20, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Aug 10, 2023 2:53 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 11 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 10 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 7 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 12, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 2 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 10, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 7, 2023 1:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.