Forum Settings
Forums

{CLOSED for the time being}-- Club Picture Making Contest--{Entries only-no voting yet}

New
Jul 8, 2010 3:22 AM

Mar 2009
Hi guys ^^ Ok, now that I have the layout done (For now) I'd like a club picture. (You know that picture on the side above the Join Club link that you see in your list of clubs all of the time when someone comments?)

So I am holding a contest for that as well now, every few months (Probably) I'll hold this contest. So there will be other chances if you can't do it this time.
So no one wonders, there is an award offered, the same one offered for the "Make your own AMV" and "Make a club Banner" Contests.

Here are the RULES:

#1: The image must be in JPEG or PNG-- Though I prefer PNG to be honest.
~*~
#2: The club name must be put on the image plus the words--”In Memory Of Shiroyuki30" or "In the memory of the creator of the club Shiroyuki30" <-- This is the only time I will have this on the club picture, I think we don't need to do that every time.
Honestly.... it is good to make sure the club creator is honored enough at first then I'll remove this rule.
~*~
#3: You may put a very light watermark of some kind on it like a symbol or something though, or you may place your name on it at the very bottom and small if you want but if it’s too big I cannot accept it.
~*~
#4: You can choose any images from any sites [size=78Though I'd perfer it if they were official images if possible-but I understand there's a limited amount of images
So... you may use fan art as well if you ASK the artist before doing so.
It must be related to the Loki Manga or Anime though and it would be good if it in some way matched the layout (Either with the color scheme or one of the characters (preferably it should be one of the characters or Kizuna of the months if you do that) or something).
If you's like to use them for the contest- The fonts I used in the layout are these:

~*~
#5: Post your finished edited picture in this forum please then we’ll have a vote for it later.
~*~
#6: The contest will close on the 18th of this month(July).
Then we’ll have voting until August 1st.

Have fun and good luck ^^
windeen-windyNov 29, 2010 10:32 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 8, 2010 1:50 PM

May 2009
What i made And can i ask if someone can resize it for me please^^

The picc i used

Jul 9, 2010 11:37 AM

Mar 2010
here's one i made for the contest! =3

Nov 29, 2010 10:36 AM

Mar 2009
Those are both beautiful pictures. Please keep them up there, I am waiting for more people to enter. I want to make sure there are enough chances. I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone though.
But without the ability to mass message and with my visits to the hospital increasing (Just the kind of thing I love doing at the holiday times <---{Sarcastic})- it's kinda hard to keep up with everything unfortunately. Because when I am on I'm so tired from tests and from medicine I can't organize things the way I need to.
So for now it's closed.
I'm sorry.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which Loki Do You Like?

tsubasalover - Apr 5, 2010

6 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:21 AM

Sticky: Poll: » What do u think about the manga ?

Airitoizzy - Apr 15, 2010

9 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:18 AM

» ADMINS Talk-only admins and officers may talk here. ( 1 2 3 )

windeen-windy - Apr 19, 2010

120 by tsubasalover »»
Sep 26, 2012 12:41 AM

» {Not Yet open}~Member Card~{STILL Not Yet open}

windeen-windy - Jun 7, 2010

1 by windeen-windy »»
Sep 22, 2010 11:06 PM

Sticky: Poll: » [CLOSED] Club Banner Contest: Voting

tsubasalover - Jul 4, 2010

3 by tsubasalover »»
Aug 30, 2010 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.