Forum Settings
Forums
New
the internet is full of hate?
3 hours ago

Jan 2009
so ye whats your online experience about hate? and if you often encounter hate how do you adjust or cope or any suggestions how to improve the online experience for everybody?
3 hours ago

Sep 2016
Not sure but it seems balanced, so I guess sometimes.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
2 hours ago

Aug 2012
There's for sure hate and toxicity in certain communities and circles. I've been the target of hate and harassment in the past online. It's not fun at all and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

2 hours ago

Jan 2022
Absolutely filled with hate. It's kind of gotten really ludicrous because I can make some really normal internet post that doesn't offend anybody but I still get showered with hateful replies. I think they either know something about me that they shouldn't or have a personal grudge otherwise why do they insult me so accurately?? Maybe they are all the Archons that are assigned to oppose me in any way necessary. I guess replying to me on the internet is the only option they have because I barely leave the house, lol.
2 hours ago

Feb 2020
"the internet is full of hate?"

It has always been like that.
2 hours ago

Aug 2012
Serafos said:
"the internet is full of hate?"

It has always been like that.

Yes, for sure always been.

LenRea said:
Absolutely filled with hate. It's kind of gotten really ludicrous because I can make some really normal internet post that doesn't offend anybody but I still get showered with hateful replies. I think they either know something about me that they shouldn't or have a personal grudge otherwise why do they insult me so accurately?? Maybe they are all the Archons that are assigned to oppose me in any way necessary. I guess replying to me on the internet is the only option they have because I barely leave the house, lol.

You can make a regular post about pancakes vs waffles and there'd be a debate and argument. :P

2 hours ago

Feb 2016
Yes, the internet's social side is a repository of intemperate behaviour because temperance is no longer a common virtue. But that is the problem in of itself, nothing else. Hate is healthy to feel, especially if it is deserved, and a lot of things deserve hate both online and offline - you just have to be temperate about it wink wink.
2 hours ago

Jul 2021
in reality you have to work with all sorts of people so if you want to be a member of society you need to make compromises. On the internet, you can interact only with the people that have similar views to you so there are meaningless conflicts all the time.
I think MAL is better than most of the internet though.
The opposite of MAL would be an anonymous image board because there the interaction has 0 consequences and the only information you have about the poster is his last post.
On the other hand here I can recall the poster from seeing him around and my words have consequences because I am not fully anonymous (as in I have a profile)
2 hours ago

Jun 2024
The best way is to ignore the haters.
1 hour ago
Dec 2023
Based on experience, I'd say it's something I witness very often.
46 minutes ago

Jul 2024
I face way more hate in real life than on the internet.
39 minutes ago

Feb 2024
My Internet is full of love and peace. Love and peace!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
31 minutes ago

Sep 2018
I avoid social media in general so I do not have much of an experience in online hate culture. The internet is a place where you can share your passions and dislikes though with anime and games. Online is pretty often just a mirror outlet to the real world where you can be a bit more honest without trouble.
23 minutes ago

May 2024
The only thing that exists on the internet is hate. It's the true face of humanity. All deadly sins are derived from a deep, inherent hatred we all share as a species for those who defy our logic and reasoning, which we manifest in places that won't affect our real life such as the internet.

The good you see online is done for self-pleasure and validation, it isn't genuine.

More topics from this board

» How does it feel to have a crush on someone?

Zakatsuki_ - Yesterday

38 by Zakatsuki_ »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe we possess free will?

purple_rayn - 4 hours ago

24 by Icymatika »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » why do we romanticize true colors?

deg - Jun 21, 2020

17 by deg »»
13 minutes ago

» How do some people actually like Reddit? ( 1 2 )

Tropisch - Sep 7

85 by fleurbleue »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » how do you differentiate arrogance, confidence and courage?

deg - 3 hours ago

8 by SimplyBrazen »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.