Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 6:44 PM

Oct 2017
The sisters lol. Wait so Nasa and Tsukasa doing it tonight?
Aug 28, 4:35 AM
Dec 2022
its frigging awesome chapter. Nasa finally getting to see something and tsukasa sees the m,ain deal its the best chapter ever released in this series i loved it. i have been waiting for this moment for nearly 2 years
Aug 28, 4:35 AM
Dec 2022
its frigging awesome chapter. Nasa finally getting to see something and tsukasa sees the m,ain deal its the best chapter ever released in this series i loved it. i have been waiting for this moment for nearly 2 years
Aug 28, 8:30 AM

Jul 2021
Nasa gon launch his rocket at her blackhole tonight
Aug 28, 1:15 PM

Oct 2013
Damn what a great chapter, first just stuff that keeps proving Kaname best girl and the wing women we need along with Hinagiku best girl cameo with best boy Hayate too
I was surprised Tsukasa flashed him her boobs though, last they talked Nasa really wanted to see her flash him her panties, though he said the swimsuit counts as undies so maybe she went a step beyond because of that. I was expecting her to flash her pussy instead though for a second there just being honest but boobs maybe make more sense with how often Nasa hugs her chest with his face when he gets the chance along with getting hands
Aug 31, 11:25 PM
Jul 2023
Nasa needs some calcium anyways so...
Sep 6, 8:19 AM

Jul 2020
Some call this manga mid, I call this manga a masterpiece. I've prayed for times like these and it feels all the more rewarding.
At the end of the day, we all love watching trash.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 283 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 6

5 by SPIDEY_rockzzzzz »»
Yesterday, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 289 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 1

0 by MegamiRem »»
Oct 1, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 278 Discussion

InNeedOfAName - Jun 26

3 by SPIDEY_rockzzzzz »»
Sep 28, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 287 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 10

1 by landofthekwt »»
Sep 26, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 288 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 24

2 by endless_Story_ »»
Sep 25, 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.