Forum Settings
Forums

Whats that one popular show that EVERYBODY likes but u absolutely hate...

New
2 hours ago
May 2021
While you are at it tell me the show that you like but everybody hates...
I dont have one anything like that Im interested on what answers ya'll got...
2 hours ago

Feb 2020
Grand Blue for example. And Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan from this season.

"The show that you like but everybody hates..."

Girlfriend (Kari). Easily the most underrated CGDCT of all time besides Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale.

Serafos2 hours ago
2 hours ago

May 2019
One Piece and high school dxd and high school of the dead.

As for this current cour the deer anime of this summer.
2 hours ago

Sep 2016
2 hours ago

Dec 2020
I wouldn't say I "hate" it, but 86 is really bad.
2 hours ago

May 2024
Hate is a strong word, but to this day the appeal of middle school boys acting like yakuza is sth I don't understand. Yes, I'm talking about Tokyo Revengers.
1 hour ago
Aug 2024
most mainstream romances aimed at horny and dumb kids:

- The walking sex doll (Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu)
- Anya the horny russian doll
- The 100 retarded girlfriends
- kaguya.sama the cringe fest
1 hour ago

Mar 2012
Witch from Mercury - The entire thing right from the stupid school setting was just terrible, Guel was the only good character and deserved to be the MC instead of that stuttering bitch.

Buddy Daddies - Miri is super annoying and I hate how they reintroduced the mother just to kill her so Miri can continue playing happy family with the guys responsible for the death of both her parents, also the plot armor was strong here Rei and Kazuki could run through a rain of bullets and get away without even a scratch, even in the end when the bad guys had so many opportunities to shoot Rei but did nothing.

Gin no Saji - All animal farmers can just go die somewhere.

Urusei Yatsura - Lum is an abusive bitch who has no business constantly zapping Ataru because bitch got jealous, the relationship is just terrible.

Pluto - Sentient robots that can even eat and drink human food is just idiotic

1 hour ago
Apr 2024
The only anime I hate is digimon frontier, I am not interested in the big 3 but they are just not for me and I get why other like them, also I guess ghost in the shell wasn't as interesting as people told me but the directing was so good and it wasn't bad story by any means
I admit that my favourite shonen are mha and jjk and that I absolutely love gundam the witch from mercury (Tomino's gundam is objectively better and it's a crime it and IBO are the highest rated gundams with a big gap but it's still great and I love it as much as Tomino's gundam) even with all the flaws those series have, I think they are beautiful and interesting shows with great characters
48 minutes ago

Mar 2015
I think Nagi no asu kara was the first anime I "hated".

I think I watched 1 or 2 episodes before dropping it. I remember hating it and feeling annoyed but it's been a long time, so I can't remember what exactly made me feel that way.
24 minutes ago

Dec 2021

...well there's my answer. It's Angel Beats.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
17 minutes ago
May 2023
I misread the top. I thought it said ones that we hated that everyone else liked

I like dubbed anime more than subbed, so that should offend the purists right off the bat. as for specific shows/movies, I was actually okay with Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. I think if it hadn't been branded a FF movie, it would be hailed as a classic.
16 minutes ago

May 2021
JJK S2. I don't hate it that much, because as a stand alone anime its pretty good. But when comparing to S1, the quality had such a downgrade. The simplified art style only worked well in a few episodes. Other times it only looked cheap. The fact that its rated so much higher than S1 is mainly because of the plot rather than the production.
4 minutes ago
Sep 2022
Chainsaw man, couldn't stand the characters, and it looks like poor man's dorohedoro, though it was more similar to jjk.

More topics from this board

» do you feel as a part of anime community?

Cammell - Aug 13

34 by WaffleMaster89 »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » The One Piece—are you hyped about it?

All_Knowing - 4 hours ago

17 by animegamer245 »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Cute lewd vs Tomboy lewd FIGHT! (What do you think is better?) (POST YOUR OWN EXAMPLES)

IpreferEcchi - 10 minutes ago

0 by IpreferEcchi »»
10 minutes ago

» Silly and stupid things anime girls say ?

tchitchouan - 2 hours ago

5 by Tirinchas »»
18 minutes ago

» Why are anime girls not deer?

Catalano - 7 hours ago

17 by MaldUser »»
54 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.