Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 12:11 PM

May 2016
Readers: How many people you plan to kill in this arc?
Asagiri: Yes.
People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English?

Aug 1, 12:17 PM
Apr 2018
Aku nation, we have won! Our boy is back! But at what cost????
T_T Kunikida-saaaan
Also Bram's story was incredibly heartbreaking.I was expecting that something had to be tied with his daughter( seeing the flashbacks from a few chapters back) but holy hell it was so brutal, even more than I expected. I have a feeling Fyodor is behind this and hope he gets his punishment fitting his crime....
Aug 1, 12:21 PM
Oct 2021
i love love love bram's story it seems hes gone forevee now though, unlike kunikida.. he's 100% coming back

still no chuuya though thats a shame eueiueie
Aug 1, 12:40 PM

Jul 2021
rip bram but im not too sure about kunikida also akutagawa came back!
Aug 1, 12:47 PM
Jul 2022
okay, this chapter... that was like way beyond wild. But why Asagiri why my baby Kunikida and Bram T.T (Gege has bad influence over Asagiri, when i catch you both Gege and Asagiri...)
Aug 1, 5:10 PM

Jun 2024
0/10, the lack of fyodor is truly depressing.

nah but fr, what an insane chapter. idk how to say this w/out sounding like an asshole but i feel like kunikida dying is wayyy overdue. when i picked up bsd kunikida just had a "im gonna die soon" vibe written all over him and im surprised it took so long
Aug 1, 6:32 PM
Jan 2021
Please tell me! Kunikida is going back😭
Aug 2, 1:11 AM
Sep 2023
i was sitting with it for a bit after reading and i cannot believe i’ve cried like 3 times from reminding myself. kunikida was one of my favourites even though there were a lot of instances where i was convinced he’d be dead and accepted it. bram’s was actually rather saddening too but it was more bittersweet imo.
Aug 2, 10:45 AM
Nov 2021
PLEASE SAY SIKE 😭😭😭
Aug 3, 5:53 AM
May 2022
Bro wth is Fyodor cooking💀🙏💯
Aug 5, 6:29 PM
Jun 2021
The hysteric BSD viewers are so typical to cry for everything, even tho we all know that those people just seem to be absorbed by Kamui and will come back later xD

*sigh*

And Bram was already long enough in this world... he had his time and will be happily reunited with his wife and daughter in heaven.

The only poor one here is Aya, who lost a dear friend that will never come back to her. I really hope she doesn't need to go back to her father ever again and that someone from the agency can adopt her.

The most interesting thing was that it seems like Akutagawa takes his given task by Bam pretty serious. It would be interesting to know if they were able to communicate for a bit and why Akutagawa, who would normally shit on anyone else but Dazai, would agree in protecting her so suddenly.

More topics from this board

» Why is the tone so off?

Lucianael - Aug 18

11 by Lucianael »»
Sep 20, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 118 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 3

6 by tony_denkinnie17 »»
Sep 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 112 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1

10 by SabakuNoGaaaara »»
Jul 17, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 116 Discussion

nirererin - Jul 3

6 by annelis »»
Jul 10, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 115 Discussion

Apratim - May 14

18 by Barrycade »»
Jul 3, 11:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.