Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 1:28 AM

Apr 2017
I fail to understand why he's been so cool with all of this, like bro... have you no value for yourself as a man? taking back a cheater and someone who dumbed you, there better be a plot twist next chapter or I'm gonna throw hands.
Jul 23, 1:38 AM
Jun 2019
Kirito_online said:
I fail to understand why he's been so cool with all of this, like bro... have you no value for yourself as a man? taking back a cheater and someone who dumbed you, there better be a plot twist next chapter or I'm gonna throw hands.

I don't feel like he's "cool" to what's happening but rather seems conflicted with his feelings. His behaviour with his ex felt quite naive. I think we need to keep in mind that his ex also being his first love plays an important role in this.
Jul 23, 1:52 AM
Apr 2023
I made my review right after this. Perfectly explains how I feel about this bullshit.
Jul 23, 1:56 AM
Apr 2023
AnotherZane said:
Kirito_online said:

I don't feel like he's "cool" to what's happening but rather seems conflicted with his feelings. His behaviour with his ex felt quite naive. I think we need to keep in mind that his ex also being his first love plays an important role in this.

Like every male protagonist she had ever written. I just wished this time was different. Also this “first love” nonsense is so fairytale and overdone it makes my stomach hurt. Not saying I can’t be coined as realistic but it makes for a really shitty story mind you.
Jul 23, 1:58 AM
Apr 2023
Kirito_online said:

Plot twist huh? Well after kissing her while she’s ass naked it better be a dream or something.
Jul 23, 2:11 AM

Apr 2017
JayTCU said:
AnotherZane said:

Like every male protagonist she had ever written. I just wished this time was different. Also this “first love” nonsense is so fairytale and overdone it makes my stomach hurt. Not saying I can’t be coined as realistic but it makes for a really shitty story mind you.

I think the author writing the MC as a good natured guy opens many doors for being ok with things done to him, and being friendly with everyone and not being selfish or overridden with the feelings of the moment, also him being kind and loyal makes him a pacifist and a forgiving kind, the author better gives him a character growth arc or he's gonna be thrown around for being the good sub when the main isn't available.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Issho ni Kurashite Ii desu ka? Chapter 23 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 19

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 19, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Issho ni Kurashite Ii desu ka? Chapter 22 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 5

3 by LlawlietL_ »»
Jun 9, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Issho ni Kurashite Ii desu ka? Chapter 21 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 16

1 by MegamiRem »»
May 16, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Issho ni Kurashite Ii desu ka? Chapter 20 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 2

1 by MegamiRem »»
May 6, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Issho ni Kurashite Ii desu ka? Chapter 19 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 20

1 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 25, 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.