Forum Settings
Forums

Are you able to associate with people who buys Weird Anime Merch?

New
2 hours ago

Apr 2018
The world of weird anime merch is weird. Some are quirky, sometimes downright bizarre products that are marketed to anime fans. Whether it's a body pillow featuring your favorite character in a compromising position, or a life-sized replica of a giant sword from your beloved series. How do you feel about associating with people who buy this stuff? Do you judge them, or do you find their passion endearing? Perhaps you're one of those collectors yourself and proudly display your treasures?

1 hour ago
May 2024
What happened with your threads where you just copy/paste title into your first post?
50 minutes ago

Sep 2018
I have a cast off catgirl figure so yeah. I never shame anyone for hobbies.
49 minutes ago

Feb 2020
"Are you able to associate with people who buys Weird Anime Merch?"

Yes.
44 minutes ago

Feb 2021
I already buy hentai bodypillows and onaholes, so I really don't care.
43 minutes ago

Jul 2021
Yes. Personally I could care less what anime/manga merchandise you buy with your money. From body pillows to anime booty mouse pads like the one you showed. In the end its your money and you can buy whatever you want with it.

Also I would buy more anime merch if I had the money to spend so I could care less. (I would even buy the weird stuff)

@MadanielFL Bro spends his money on what's important and I respect that.

29 minutes ago

Oct 2013
I'd poke fun of them, but I poke fun at everything. But to be fair, how could I not poke fun at something like that? Besides, it's not like they'd have nothing to give me shit about in return. I spend money on swimsuit dlc, which is probably more dumb because it's not something I can touch.
16 minutes ago

Sep 2020
I'm a misanthrope so I don't really understand the whole friendship thing. But the more a person doesn't conform to mainstream ideals of normalcy the more I tend to appreciate them. In fact I prefer them to quote unquote "normal" people so I definitely find them more tolerable. There probably mysogonistic. Why else would they waste money on shit like this instead of the horrors of flesh and blood women. And as a result they sure as hell don't breed. Witch are both things that I absolutely adore from any person. The last thing the world needs right now is more life so becoming a freak none of these annoying brat spawning hoes want to fuck is something I can sure as hell get behind. But they probably exhibit the same kind of nonchalant hypocrisy I've come to hate from all human beings - hence forth the aforementioned misanthropy. So "friendship" is definitely out of the quistion. But a desire to stand apart from the mainstream is always something I can appreciate.

Internet's most principled sociopath.

More topics from this board

» Why is anime so dead rn? ( 1 2 3 4 )

MercurialAlien - Jul 20

155 by 4582759204 »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you appreciate it when a show reference Memes?

Dragevard - 27 minutes ago

2 by tchitchouan »»
9 minutes ago

» Unintentionally funny censorship

Jackson1333 - 4 hours ago

10 by Guilmon1 »»
21 minutes ago

» Are there GOAT Anime that you will never watch? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Jul 19

81 by weeb_shruti »»
24 minutes ago

» Anime that was once a big favorite of yours, but became disliked/hated later on

BomberThink - Yesterday

28 by dedosrfs »»
40 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.