Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Whisper Me a Love Song
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 19, 9:37 AM
Apr 2012
I'm going to leave this post here as a list of all the chapters that are and are NOT adapted. Please comment or reply if you have any to add to the list and I'll edit the post. I'm also going to list which chapters episode 11 and 12 are adapted.

For reference, here's the episode summaries for the anime episodes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisper_Me_a_Love_Song#Episodes

Adapted Chapters by Episode:
Episode 1: Read Chapters 1-3
Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:
Episode 6:
Episode 7:
Episode 8:
Episode 9:
Episode 10: Read Chapters 34-36.

Episode 11 and 12 material:
It'll be awhile till the last 2 episodes are out. The next episode will start from Vol. 8, Ch. 37 for NEW material.

Manga-only Chapters:
Here are some manga-only sections that were NOT adapted.
Ch. 30-33: The scene at the mansion was briefly seen in episode 9 and a festival setting was briefly seen in episode 6, but the majority of those respective scenes were manga-only.

Summary: That's the best guide I can do at the moment. I'll add to it when I can. My suggestion to anime-only watchers is to just read the whole thing, or skim through the whole to see what's new, and then watch the last two episodes when they released.
Jul 19, 11:24 AM
Jun 2024
september May be the month when we'll see the last 2 episodes
Jul 19, 12:28 PM
Apr 2012
Reply to godzilla9637
september May be the month when we'll see the last 2 episodes
@godzilla9637

If they're taking a season off, then September is a reasonable guess. Especially if the studio is already working on other projects.

Whisper me a Love Song was made by Yokohama Animation Laboratory AND Cloud Hearts. Both of them were making The New Gate anime airing at the same time as Whisper during the Spring season (April 2024 to June 2024), but Yokohama Animation Laboratory is also working on next year's (2025's) 2-cour anime adaption of Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter).

So the production delays were a combination of too much work (2 anime) during the same season (Spring) and having an upcoming 24 episode adaptation of a high-quality work that is incredibly well-known and recently concluded (at 14 novels). If they screw up Sword of the Demon Hunter, all its fans would be pissed at them, and that includes English fans because 5 of the 14 volumes have released in English, and 4 of the 6 (so far) manga volumes have released in English.
Shining_FalconJul 19, 8:16 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 29

59 by xrelquif »»
Jul 22, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 22

42 by TheRealNep »»
Jul 19, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 1

50 by TheRealNep »»
Jul 19, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 25

67 by TheRealNep »»
Jul 19, 7:51 AM

» Why mal and HIDIVE have different episode counts?

SenshadouOtaku - Jul 10

22 by Kalvin_ET »»
Jul 14, 7:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.