Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 7, 11:24 AM
May 2023
Did she really mean that the only way to make money was to sell her body? Cuz later on, it was misunderstood?
DabbingpotatoJul 7, 11:31 AM
Jul 7, 11:31 AM

Jul 2015
She said that if you are not intelligent, you have to rely on your body and if you are ugly, you have to rely on your intelligence, so she decided to be both beautiful and smart, because she doesn't want to compensate for any of her shortcomings.

Jul 7, 11:32 AM
Feb 2021
u mean when she said her mom was working late? or? because exept that i dont remember anything that was pointing her mom was a hooker lol

bruh half of the question didnt load for me what da
Jul 7, 11:34 AM
May 2023
__MoRaX__ said:
u mean when she said her mom was working late? or? because exept that i dont remember anything that was pointing her mom was a hooker lol

She said that she read that if u wanna make money u should sell yourself. Mc (forgot his name) thought she meant it as selling her body? But is that really what she meant by that? Cuz it seemed like mc seemed to have misunderstood it later on at the dinner table
Jul 7, 11:37 AM
Feb 2021
Dabbingpotato said:
__MoRaX__ said:

She said that she read that if u wanna make money u should sell yourself. Mc (forgot his name) thought she meant it as selling her body? But is that really what she meant by that? Cuz it seemed like mc seemed to have misunderstood it later on at the dinner table

now that i see the pictures i get what ur question is about, probably misunderstood i think
Jul 7, 11:39 AM
May 2023
Piromysl said:
She said that if you are not intelligent, you have to rely on your body and if you are ugly, you have to rely on your intelligence, so she decided to be both beautiful and smart, because she doesn't want to compensate for any of her shortcomings.

But did she mean that she wanted to sell her body to make money?
Jul 7, 11:53 AM

Jul 2015
Dabbingpotato said:
Piromysl said:

She never said that.

Jul 7, 11:57 AM
May 2023
Dabbingpotato said:
Piromysl said:

Dude. Omg 😭. No where did the person who replied to you OR Saki even imply that. You’re reading wayyy too much into it. Just drop it if it really bothers you that much
Jul 7, 11:58 AM
May 2023
SenshadouOtaku said:
Dabbingpotato said:

Dude. Omg 😭. No where did the person who replied to you OR Saki even imply that. You’re reading wayyy too much into it. Just drop it if it really bothers you that much

Lmao maybe i am reading into it too much, it ended up confusing me
Jul 7, 12:53 PM
Nov 2018
They discovered they were both going to the same school. The school is for people who do well. She probably thought he didn't think she could get in a school like that. Basically, appearances can be deceiving.
Jul 7, 2:38 PM

Mar 2021
Selling one's self doesn't necessarily imply sex work.
Jul 7, 8:41 PM
Sep 2020
This is as literally what she said it is but Asamura kun will knock some sense into Ayase San in later episodes
Jul 8, 12:06 AM
Jul 2019
I'm as confused as you are since she later said something about it being so much easier if they were bad people.

I'm guessing she was hoping he mentioned that as a start? No clue as to what she was looking for. I'm sure we'll see it in a future episode.

More topics from this board

» The author's explanation regarding the reason why Saki offered Asamura her body.

ShiroHachi - Jul 18

47 by n0tSamir »»
Yesterday, 2:02 PM

» "That" Scene from Episode 3

Shikkakku - Yesterday

2 by Shikkakku »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19

170 by basspig »»
Oct 15, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12

90 by basspig »»
Oct 14, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5

60 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 13, 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.