Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 5, 11:25 PM
May 2023
Idk if it’s just me, but it flabbergasted me how a group of people at this production company had to approve of this and pay for its production. I really do love a lot of the stories that come out of Japan but this just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I shouldn’t really be that surprised about this because of how many weird kink movies/shows that Japan does but it’s still weird. That’s all I really had to say about this show.
Jul 5, 11:27 PM
May 2023
I read a few of the Manga reviews after making this post and it seems like it’s not what I thought it was based off the title.
Jul 5, 11:50 PM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
i mean hey man if it’s his wife it’s his wife yk
boredboredbored
Jul 6, 12:03 AM

Apr 2021
I advise to not jump to conclusions, but as you did later, do research to be informed, so you can’t comment properly for or against the anime.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 6, 1:59 AM
Aug 2022
Do not jump to conclusions based on the title alone.
nothing weird happens in the manga.
yeah I agree they could've chosed a better title for this but that doesn't what matters here.
Read the manga for yourself & comeback & talk.
I hope you'll give this a try.
Jul 6, 3:01 AM
Nov 2022
Please do some research before jumping to conclusions. You commenting this will only cause more misunderstanding and this particular reason is also why some anime doesn't get the recognition that they deserve.
Jul 6, 3:04 AM

Jul 2015
What do you know about this show besides the title?

Jul 6, 3:13 AM
Oct 2019
Well maybe instead on commenting on the title and wasting everyone's time with a thread you should read the manga it would have been a better use of your time.
Jul 6, 6:47 AM

Jul 2023
dumb thread, how could anyone judge an anime just from its title, lol
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

Jul 6, 7:11 AM
Jul 2017
did4375 said:
Idk if it’s just me, but it flabbergasted me how a group of people at this production company had to approve of this and pay for its production. I really do love a lot of the stories that come out of Japan but this just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I shouldn’t really be that surprised about this because of how many weird kink movies/shows that Japan does but it’s still weird. That’s all I really had to say about this show.

found the tourist
Jul 6, 11:49 AM
Mar 2024
did4375 said:
I read a few of the Manga reviews after making this post and it seems like it’s not what I thought it was based off the title.

So you made a rage post just after reading the title? I hope this is a moment of self reflection for you.
Jul 6, 12:10 PM
Jun 2021
You can always delete this thread
Jul 6, 12:11 PM
May 2023
cereal_killer6 said:

How do I delete a thread?
Jul 6, 12:44 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to did4375
cereal_killer6 said:

How do I delete a thread?
@did4375 To delete a thread on MyAnimeList, you can click on the edit button of your thread's first post and you'll see a delete option
Jul 6, 3:25 PM
Nov 2023
did4375 said:

weird is an understatement...
Jul 7, 2:07 PM

Aug 2019
game is game............
Jul 16, 2:07 PM

Jan 2008
You are obviously

1) a troll (and really bad at it)

or

2) a weird anime tourist

More topics from this board

» Is anyone actually unironically watching this?

flyingcassowary - Jun 23

18 by Seashantyenjoyer »»
Jul 25, 3:40 PM

» I hope it doesn't disappoint

lolihunter123 - Jul 12

1 by Ankibank »»
Jul 12, 4:20 PM

» Teaser and coming this fall

Dbagas8 - Jun 20

2 by Amble »»
Jun 22, 7:26 PM

» Is it true that the reincarnated wife (elementary student) want to date a boy her physical age?

RealNath - Mar 15, 2023

23 by Zarutaku »»
Jun 21, 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.