Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 2:43 PM

Aug 2022
Like think of it. There was a million pop max so there is an excuse to have HIGH END Graphics. There's no towns, there's like 12 people per village. And your decisions can have HUGE consequences the more back in time you are. One person is the reason Blue Eyes exist. And you can fully fresh out people since there is so little population.

And there would be a HUGE demand for making shit as opposed to buying which Literally Would Be An Arm And An Leg. And you would have to fight true monsters. And cause no tech it would actually be hard and rewarding.

Oh and think of the survival, get a cut and you die. Like Oregon Trail hard. Being a stealth character would be OP as fuck cause of this. Smear poop on a stick and kill everyone.

vasipi4946Jul 3, 2:53 PM
Mao said:
If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart!
Jul 3, 2:52 PM

May 2013
I can think of a couple of RPG adjacent games off the top of my head.

EVO search for eden is an action RPG where you play as dinosaurs that kill and evolve to grow stronger and you play through multiple ages. Live a Live as a prehistory chapter and that was one of the chapters I felt was decent. Tail of the Sun has light RPG elements since you level up to get strong enough to hunt mammoths so you can collect their skulls.

Those are the games off the top of my head currently but I am sure there are more.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jul 3, 3:00 PM

Jun 2024
ARK, i think. futuristic but its got dinosaurs. i imagine a rpg like daggerfall may have a stone age setting. it would be an older game though seeing how ambious people were back then.
Jul 4, 12:22 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I see quite a few tabletop games, but I can see the appeal for something like what you described.

More topics from this board

» What's something that you regret looking up on the internet? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fario-P - Nov 20, 2020

384 by Zarutaku »»
7 minutes ago

» How many times have you stole something through out your life ?

Thy-Veseveia - Jul 4

14 by LoveYourSmile »»
8 minutes ago

» Wrong to marry/have kids with second cousin? ( 1 2 3 )

ZakuF_ - Jun 25

125 by LoveYourSmile »»
10 minutes ago

» What would you change about our world if you had the power? ( 1 2 )

SimplyBrazen - Jul 4

64 by 0arche »»
27 minutes ago

» Have your political ideologies ever stopped you from enjoying media?

SimplyBrazen - 4 hours ago

11 by UberBat »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.