Forum Settings
Forums
A Bride's Story
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 1:50 PM

Jul 2021
1st pages :
isnt this the same plot as the 2nd arc of the manga Embalming -The Another Tale of Frankenstein- ?

you guys can read chapter 5.5 , 6 , 7 , ... of that manga , and you will see :

* a rich noble glassed guy wants to marry a girl .

* but his family doesnt allow him to do it .

* so he and that girl goes to gretna green , a town in scotland , to marry legally : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretna_Green

page 8 :
after they know that now alibaba is rich , the male gold-diggers and female gold-diggers start praising him , and swarming all over him like flies , including his big brother , lol .

page 13 :
- big brother : ... you can choose a girl with a pretty face , or a big butt ...
- random girl : excuse me ? are you saying that i have an ugly face and a small butt ? im your wife . or maybe im your sister .
daywithoutgamesJul 1, 2:50 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Jul 1, 8:21 PM

May 2018
Apparently, gold diggers have been around since time immemorial.

It's been said that when a person comes into money, they change. It's also been said that the person with the money doesn't change, it's the people around that person that change. Honestly, I believe it changes everybody - good, bad, or indifferent.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jul 5, 3:16 AM

Jul 2021
a new tale , written by me , lol : AliBaba and the 40 Thieves / AliBaba and the 40 Gold-diggers .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Baba_and_the_Forty_Thieves

ali , AKA alibaba , is a poor guy .

he has a big brother , cassim . cassim is greedy and evil .

cassim has an evil wife , she has an ugly face and a small butt , lol .

1 day , the villagers see that alibaba is carrying a lot of money back to his house . they ask , and he replies : i found these money inside a cave of some thief-s .

the next day , suddenly , 40 female gold-diggers wants to become the wife of alibaba .

among the 40 female gold-diggers , there is a girl named Madina / Morgiana , and she "eliminates" the other 39 competitors with her boiling oil , and her sword dance , lol .
daywithoutgamesJul 5, 3:36 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Jul 25, 7:59 AM

Jul 2012
It's always a special occasion when a new pairing is introduced, and I'm already really liking Madina. Another fun thing is to see Ali realizing that maybe money isn't everything he thought it was.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otoyomegatari Chapter 110 Discussion

PaninaManina - Mar 17

3 by Valyrian1124 »»
Jul 25, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Otoyomegatari Chapter 109 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Jul 1

0 by daywithoutgames »»
Jul 1, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Otoyomegatari Chapter 108 Discussion

daywithoutgames - May 2

3 by Valyrian1124 »»
Jun 24, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Otoyomegatari Chapter 2 Discussion

Kappaka - May 30, 2010

5 by LeoJ_727 »»
Jun 1, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Otoyomegatari Chapter 101 Discussion

daywithoutgames - Mar 8, 2022

8 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 14, 1:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.