Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 19, 10:16 AM

Jul 2020
Oh God, PLEASE!!!
I don't want to wait for 5 years again for season 4, TOO LONG 🥲

*Heyyoo, anouncement for next season... Come here to us, ASAP~
Jun 19, 10:24 AM
Mar 2024
That’s exactly why I’m going to start reading the LNs, lol.
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

Nov 2017
Honestly not even sure If I want to watch the next season. Don’t get me wrong the first 3 seasons have been pretty funny and interesting. However I have heard from LN spoilers that the series starts to take a nosedive and that there’s a lot of character assassination of Darkness. Darkness imo is one of my favorite characters, and I don’t want to see her get butchered. So this will probably be where I stop watching.
Jun 19, 10:58 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to Revy13_
Honestly not even sure If I want to watch the next season. Don’t get me wrong the first 3 seasons have been pretty funny and interesting. However I have heard from LN spoilers that the series starts to take a nosedive and that there’s a lot of character assassination of Darkness. Darkness imo is one of my favorite characters, and I don’t want to see her get butchered. So this will probably be where I stop watching.
@Revy13_
You heard wrong
Jun 19, 11:22 AM

Nov 2017
Reply to LightVelox
@Revy13_
You heard wrong
@LightVelox I’m not gonna spoil it. But they have Darkness do some crap that makes her seem like a really bad character.
Jun 19, 11:25 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to Revy13_
@LightVelox I’m not gonna spoil it. But they have Darkness do some crap that makes her seem like a really bad character.
@Revy13_
Oh that? Yeah it's kinda not good, but you understand why she does it and she apologizes, it's only serious when you think about it later since it's still a comedic scene
Jun 19, 11:29 AM

May 2021
If season 2 which was light years better and sold so much more merchandise and earned much more from the streaming services we had to wait so many years , just imagine how many years it will take now for season 4 . And no the score on mal has nothing to do if the season performed well or not . Season 4 will most likely take even more years if you want my opinion.
YubisoftJun 19, 11:32 AM

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jun 19, 11:30 AM
Apr 2021
Re zero : first time
Season 1 : 2015
Season 2 : 2020
Season 3 2024-25
Jun 19, 11:32 AM

May 2021
Reply to Revy13_
@Revy13_ S3 was fun but nothing compared to the previous seasons . So if the series has already to drop in quality imagine what will happen on s4

Jun 19, 12:40 PM
May 2021
Sim ❤❤ PLEASE .
Jun 19, 12:49 PM
Oct 2019
I've started reading the Light Novels at this point LOL (I hope it doesn't take that long! I'll be in a completely different stage of life if that happens XD!)
Jun 19, 1:30 PM
Aug 2020
Yeah I really hope it won't take them 3 to 5 years for another season
Jun 19, 2:03 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to RoyalDemon05
Re zero : first time
Season 1 : 2015
Season 2 : 2020
Season 3 2024-25
@RoyalDemon05 Re zero and konosuba both started at 2016. Re zero only have 2 seasons but those are 25 episode seasons each with season 2 having a lot of extended episodes reaching the 30 minutes mark. Konosuba had 3 seasons but each season is only 11 episodes. Also re:zero season 3 is rumoured to have 30+ episodes in season 3 while the first episode will be 90 minutes long. So yea I love both series but konosuba fans are having it rough even more than re:zero fans. I hope konosuba gets a season 4 announcement soon since 11 episodes after waiting so many years isn't enough to satisfy the fans
Jun 19, 4:29 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Mdraj6996
@RoyalDemon05 Re zero and konosuba both started at 2016. Re zero only have 2 seasons but those are 25 episode seasons each with season 2 having a lot of extended episodes reaching the 30 minutes mark. Konosuba had 3 seasons but each season is only 11 episodes. Also re:zero season 3 is rumoured to have 30+ episodes in season 3 while the first episode will be 90 minutes long. So yea I love both series but konosuba fans are having it rough even more than re:zero fans. I hope konosuba gets a season 4 announcement soon since 11 episodes after waiting so many years isn't enough to satisfy the fans
@Mdraj6996 cuz we need more fun time with our boi kazuma, aw man we waiting almost 6 years just for 11 episodes?, cmon man, i want more, i want to be selfist, give us more season atleast 1 or 2 years after this season ☝😞
Jun 19, 5:08 PM
Apr 2018
the LN has ended so if they don't announce in a 1 year time then I don't think it will have a season 4, unless some bad studio buy it and do like Hataraku maou Sama just for money
But at this rate we had a megumin spin off and it was pretty popular in Japan, kinda weird they didn't announce a season 4 right away but I think they will announce this year, don't make sense doing a season 3 of an anime that LN has ended if they don't pretend to adapt it all ( though Hataraku maou Sama we haven't heard news, but it wasn't as popular as this Kono Suba season was)
Jun 19, 5:56 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to DaveHerder
the LN has ended so if they don't announce in a 1 year time then I don't think it will have a season 4, unless some bad studio buy it and do like Hataraku maou Sama just for money
But at this rate we had a megumin spin off and it was pretty popular in Japan, kinda weird they didn't announce a season 4 right away but I think they will announce this year, don't make sense doing a season 3 of an anime that LN has ended if they don't pretend to adapt it all ( though Hataraku maou Sama we haven't heard news, but it wasn't as popular as this Kono Suba season was)
DaveHerder said:
unless some bad studio buy it and do like Hataraku maou Sama just for money

Studios don't "buy" series, it's the general producers that offer them.
Jun 20, 1:54 AM

May 2021
Reply to DaveHerder
DaveHerder said:
megumin spin off and it was pretty popular in Japa

The Megumin spin off performed really bad in Japan. Have you seen anything except mal scores ? Merchandise sold really bad, blu ray sales really low compared to the main series. Not the best reviews.... In conclusion what are you talking ???

The megumin spinoff only sold 700 blu ray discs first week. For reference, season 1 and 2 sold 10k blu ray discs. . Streams were not any better.

Jun 20, 12:11 PM
May 2024
They'll wait for anime sales and broadcasting right's revenue. It may take some time even if sales numbers' performance goes above par.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12

109 by Magicmist »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 5

140 by G_Spark233 »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19

172 by amlg »»
2 hours ago

» Why are so many people saying this season fell off? ( 1 2 )

canadasnow - Jun 20

73 by alexw1020 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

130 by Gator »»
7 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.