Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 4:24 PM

Apr 2024
And so the Flashback ends. The gijin are really insistent on this whole Human Genocide thing. I get that they've been given the worst treatment possible, but Counter-genocide doesn't seem like a good play...
"Dreams are worth fighting for"
Backloggery | YouTube | Heatmap
May 24, 4:34 PM
Feb 2021
Timeline_man said:
And so the Flashback ends. The gijin are really insistent on this whole Human Genocide thing. I get that they've been given the worst treatment possible, but Counter-genocide doesn't seem like a good play...

The same thing happened in Hunger Games. In this example, I guess Riaha and Marie would play the roles of Katniss and Peter.

If this ends up being a prediction of the ending then I will buy some soup or something idk
May 24, 4:38 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to jekfrumstotferm
Timeline_man said:

The same thing happened in Hunger Games. In this example, I guess Riaha and Marie would play the roles of Katniss and Peter.

If this ends up being a prediction of the ending then I will buy some soup or something idk
@jekfrumstotferm Gotta say, I don't remember the rebels in Hunger games talking about murdering everyone in Capitol. Granted, I haven't read the books in years...
"Dreams are worth fighting for"
Backloggery | YouTube | Heatmap
May 24, 4:40 PM
Feb 2021
Timeline_man said:
@jekfrumstotferm Gotta say, I don't remember the rebels in Hunger games talking about murdering everyone in Capitol. Granted, I haven't read the books in years...

I haven’t read them either but in the last movie the lady who takes over says she’s gonna keep the Hunger Games around to do unto the nobles what they did to them, thus perpetuating the cycle of revenge, and Katniss ends it by shooting her instead of the king.
May 24, 6:08 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to jekfrumstotferm
Timeline_man said:

I haven’t read them either but in the last movie the lady who takes over says she’s gonna keep the Hunger Games around to do unto the nobles what they did to them, thus perpetuating the cycle of revenge, and Katniss ends it by shooting her instead of the king.
@jekfrumstotferm

Also "not Katniss BF" wanted to kill all citizens from Capital, maybe not literally all but he hated them so much he didn't had issue with killing children.

As for chapter... poor Makabe, what he did is still unforgivable but at least is more or less understable and there is 100% chance his wife is still alive as controlled gijin and they will both die at the end, I can't see other fate for them.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.182/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.99/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 28, 7:19 AM

Jan 2023
Well, then... What's Riaha gonna do now?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Null Chapter 33 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Sep 6

2 by TommyTheWeeb139 »»
Sep 7, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Null Chapter 30 Discussion

MishterMann17 - Aug 17

3 by mahoazuma »»
Sep 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Null Chapter 32 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Aug 30

3 by jekfrumstotferm »»
Aug 30, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Null Chapter 31 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Aug 23

3 by TommyTheWeeb139 »»
Aug 25, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Null Chapter 29 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Aug 16

0 by Nieznajomy43 »»
Aug 16, 6:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.