Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 24, 8:08 AM
Aug 2022
So it's been a while since the anime aired and during that time I certainly saw my fair share of opinions on Yuu and Umika and what there connection is, Theory's about the lighthouse and all of that.

Recently though I caught up on the manga and I gotta say it went in a direction I was not expecting at all and blew away a lot of my theory's and connected Yuu with a very subtle detail brought up in the anime towards the end of it.

If anyone was curious the anime is a near perfect adaptation of the manga. With very small differences.

So just a small little discussion I thought id make. What do you think about Yuu and Umika? Do you think Yuu is an alien? Or any other theory's? I'm curious on anime only's perspective cause mine shifted after reading the manga.
May 24, 8:23 AM
Jun 2023
it is the first time they explicitly talk about romance.

lizayongMay 24, 1:12 PM
May 24, 8:39 AM
May 2011
Sure, I'll humor you. I don't necessarily want spoilers, but maybe you'll get a laugh out of the opinions of someone who is anime-only...

Phantom_373 said:
What do you think about Yuu and Umika?

I think they're super cute together. Is it yuri? I wouldn't say the show gets that far, but I think Umika's fever confession (?) is a step in that direction, and I think they will end up together

Phantom_373 said:
Do you think Yuu is an alien?

No, I don't. She's probably just a runaway/homeless, and her foreheadpathy is just a gag

May 24, 8:45 AM
Aug 2022
Fail_Man_X said:
Sure, I'll humor you. I don't necessarily want spoilers, but maybe you'll get a laugh out of the opinions of someone who is anime-only...

Phantom_373 said:
What do you think about Yuu and Umika?

I think they're super cute together. Is it yuri? I wouldn't say the show gets that far, but I think Umika's fever confession (?) is a step in that direction, and I think they will end up together

Phantom_373 said:
Do you think Yuu is an alien?

No, I don't. She's probably just a runaway/homeless, and her foreheadpathy is just a gag

In case you were not aware stardust telepath actually was tagged as a gl but eventually the tag was removed if I remember correctly back when the anime was airing. The manga still has that tag tho.

The homeless girl theory definitely is a possible one, tho your probably the first person I’ve heard say her foreheadpathy is completely fake. Definitely an interesting theory.
May 24, 10:31 AM
Oct 2022
I'd say they have feelings for each other but they don't know that lesbians exist so they never thought about it that way, it's cute and wholesome but I wouldn’t expect any development unless someone pushed the idea on them.

as for yuu I just accept that she's an alien since there isn't anyone else with supernatural powers, maybe the lighthouse guard had a connection with aliens in someway?
Ravenclaw690May 24, 12:33 PM
May 24, 11:14 AM
Aug 2022
Ravenclaw690 said:
I'd say they have feelings for each other but they do know that lesbians exist so they never thought about it that way, it's cute and wholesome but I wouldn’t expect any development unless someone pushed the idea on them.

as for yuu I just accept that she's an alien since there isn't anyone else with supernatural powers, maybe the lighthouse guard had a connection with aliens in someway?

In terms of romance yeah even after we’re the anime left of the entire concept of romance is only brought up subtly in various moments. Although I’d say the romance side is a bit more prominent after we’re the anime left off. Particularly with the development between Umika and Yuu they get a lot closer in after we’re the anime leaves off.

I like the theory about the connection with the lighthouse guard.
May 24, 12:10 PM
Dec 2022
Yes, Yuu really is an alien. Their moments together in the anime were cute. I enjoyed it. I'm a manga reader btw.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2023

46 by Gippy »»
Jun 19, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 23, 2023

48 by Julyking59 »»
May 20, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 9, 2023

84 by Suri-Fox »»
May 9, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cuhoangdk - Oct 16, 2023

50 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 24, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 6 Discussion

LS_11 - Nov 13, 2023

31 by iMrJoel »»
Feb 29, 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.