Forum Settings
Forums

Anime adaptation in late 2024 by pierrot (Produced by TMS entertainment and Netflix)

New
May 17, 9:19 AM
Apr 2023
Well have you guys seen the news cause X (Twitter) has been on fire and people are talking about Netflix rather than the fact that it's getting an anime adaptation lol. Well let's just hope pierrot is keeping the blech thousand years blood war quality and not like boruto . But considering it's rights are acquired by Netflix, anything could happen
May 17, 9:32 AM
Jul 2019
Ain't boruto's only problem was just the fillers? Pierrot always has really good animation as far as i know, especially close combat animation
May 17, 9:55 AM
Jan 2021
Problem with Boruto is that, as has been the case for 20+ years, continuous weekly episodes with high quality is unsustainable, and that practice is pretty much over except for One Piece. Pierrot is releasing Bleach TYBW with the cour model, which is probably also what they’ll do with Sakamoto Days, so it’ll be good quality
May 17, 11:38 AM

Jun 2014
If it really is Pierrot, let’s hope it gets the same treatment as TYBW and the actual good episodes of Boruto (episodes 65, 189, 217, 218, to name a few), and not the Naruto/Boruto filler treatment.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 17, 11:55 AM
Apr 2020
bruh no, its being animated by TMS themselves. they're not the producer for this one
May 17, 3:21 PM

Apr 2022
i can only hope that its neither studios.
May 17, 4:47 PM
Feb 2021
Pierrot? It’s being done by TMS
May 17, 7:02 PM
Jul 2021
Hickykissy said:
Well have you guys seen the news cause X (Twitter) has been on fire and people are talking about Netflix rather than the fact that it's getting an anime adaptation lol. Well let's just hope pierrot is keeping the blech thousand years blood war quality and not like boruto . But considering it's rights are acquired by Netflix, anything could happen

It's not Pierrot. You're giving misinformation on large buddy. Sakamoto Days is being produced by Twin Engine not TMS. TMS is the ones animating it. It's the Baki team that's doing
May 18, 1:33 AM
Mar 2021
Anime_Skaddiel said:
Hickykissy said:

It's not Pierrot. You're giving misinformation on large buddy. Sakamoto Days is being produced by Twin Engine not TMS. TMS is the ones animating it. It's the Baki team that's doing

Is that a good news or a bad one??
May 18, 3:42 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to Uruichi
Anime_Skaddiel said:
Hickykissy said:

Is that a good news or a bad one??
@Uruichi not even news really since literally nothing has been confirmed about the studio, just leaks so take it with a grain of salt. the closest thing to a fact is about netflix acquiring the rights to sakadays but that depends on how reliable License Global is, that part seems kinda legit but still not an official announcement.
May 18, 8:02 PM
Dec 2022
heard its being animated by kinema citrus now
May 18, 8:56 PM
Feb 2021
wallus81 said:

That post was made by a known troller (cj, first image) he just copied and pasted the staff of a new original anime that was just announced by Kinema, Sakamoto will be animated by TMS
OvergrownRoverMay 18, 8:59 PM
May 18, 9:09 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to OvergrownRover
wallus81 said:

That post was made by a known troller (cj, first image) he just copied and pasted the staff of a new original anime that was just announced by Kinema, Sakamoto will be animated by TMS
@OvergrownRover i love consuming misinformation....
anyways W if it really is TMS
May 19, 11:16 PM
Jul 2021
wallus81 said:

I heard it is the weakest team tho. The only reliable leak I know is that they worked on that Kabaddi anime by TMS. But everyone is speculating it's the Baki team. if it is then that's really not a good sign. There are few good animators who work with them but it's very below average overall. The problem I think is that all the big studios which have dedicated team for high profile shows are busy. Cloverworks- Elusive Samurai, WiT Studio - Yaiba, Mappa-CSM, JJK, A-1 - Fate/Strage Fake, Ufotable-Mahoyo, Genshin, Demon Slayer, Science Saru-Dandadan, Kimi no Iro, Trigger-probably another Gridman movie, Panty&Stockings. So you can guess, it's really tough to get a good studio now
May 19, 11:50 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Anime_Skaddiel
wallus81 said:

I heard it is the weakest team tho. The only reliable leak I know is that they worked on that Kabaddi anime by TMS. But everyone is speculating it's the Baki team. if it is then that's really not a good sign. There are few good animators who work with them but it's very below average overall. The problem I think is that all the big studios which have dedicated team for high profile shows are busy. Cloverworks- Elusive Samurai, WiT Studio - Yaiba, Mappa-CSM, JJK, A-1 - Fate/Strage Fake, Ufotable-Mahoyo, Genshin, Demon Slayer, Science Saru-Dandadan, Kimi no Iro, Trigger-probably another Gridman movie, Panty&Stockings. So you can guess, it's really tough to get a good studio now
@Anime_Skaddiel ah crap I didnt even think about specific teams from the studio hope we get a good one 😭
May 20, 1:50 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Anime_Skaddiel
wallus81 said:

@Anime_Skaddiel
If it’s the Baki team specifically then it’s definitely fucked

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 168 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 2

15 by MegamiRem »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 135 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 16, 2023

15 by ThighsYLover »»
Jun 5, 7:37 PM

» Should I read?

Nght_Walkr - May 27

14 by __Son_Gohan »»
Jun 5, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 103 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 22, 2023

14 by ThighsYLover »»
Jun 4, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 167 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 26

24 by kejora »»
Jun 3, 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.