Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 10:30 PM

Jan 2009
so chapter 260 either its a hallucination of gojo or he is really alive and back

so how did it happen you think? i guess its ui ui soul swap ability with crows of mei mei somehow make it work while shoko is healing the human body of gojo

how about you? how did it happen you think?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2152984

degMay 16, 6:19 AM
May 15, 10:41 PM

Jun 2014
People are theorizing that maybe he sacrificed one of this eyes via a Binding Vow.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 15, 10:42 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to thebrentinator24
People are theorizing that maybe he sacrificed one of this eyes via a Binding Vow.
@thebrentinator24 like what i guess or wanted too https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2159405

maybe thats why one of the eyes of gojo is hidden on that last panel
May 15, 10:53 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to deg
@thebrentinator24 like what i guess or wanted too https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2159405

maybe thats why one of the eyes of gojo is hidden on that last panel
@deg Yea it's either that or Gege intentionally drew one of his eyes obscured to throw off the readers.

May 15, 10:54 PM
Aug 2021
Gojo comeback before Nobara. I'm almost out of cope
May 15, 10:58 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Ri-iel
@Ri-iel nobara will come back too

"as long as there is delusion there is hope"
May 15, 11:05 PM

Jun 2020
I would say it’s a hallucination because Gojo said his students would surpass him and Yuji seems to be doing a finishing blow but at the same time Gege wouldn’t show Meimei’s crow right before to hint that there would be a swap

May 15, 11:09 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Dumb
I would say it’s a hallucination because Gojo said his students would surpass him and Yuji seems to be doing a finishing blow but at the same time Gege wouldn’t show Meimei’s crow right before to hint that there would be a swap
@Dumb yep its 50/50 right now that you explain it like that

worst is next chapter will be hakari vs ice man fight just for gege to maximizing the trolling
May 16, 12:31 AM
Apr 2021
If he really is back it might be the biggest comeback I have ever witnessed
May 16, 12:56 AM

Jun 2019
I'm so looking forward to it. Whether it's a comeback or hallucination. It's still hype.
Pre_YumMay 16, 1:00 AM
May 16, 1:38 AM
Jun 2022
I would say it might be an hallucination because he wanted his students to be crazy like him and surpass him too BUT he might come back as well because we don’t know Shoko well and what is she capable of doing. So it’s a 50/50 for me
May 16, 2:08 AM
Jul 2021
Ri-iel said:

Honestly it’s ridiculous.
May 16, 5:44 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to Ibs_adr
Ri-iel said:

Honestly it’s ridiculous.
@Ibs_adr I enjoyed nobara as a character from what little storyline she had, but let's be honest even if she returns in this final fight, she'll most likely be cooked or sliced by sukuna. So the return of the glorious blue eyed king makes more sense to the plot and it will probably make more people happy. Nobara had a lot of potential in the beginning but she got sidelined from the main trio, and now JJK is near end....
May 16, 5:54 AM
Jul 2023
i’ll commit mass genocide is bro comes back. i hate him
May 16, 6:27 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Utsukushio
i’ll commit mass genocide is bro comes back. i hate him
@Utsukushio lol first time i saw a gojo hater interesting
May 16, 6:28 AM
Jul 2023
deg said:

for real? kinda thought they’d be everywhere, lol 😭
May 16, 6:29 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Utsukushio
deg said:

for real? kinda thought they’d be everywhere, lol 😭
@Utsukushio lol if there are lots of gojo haters they are the minority i guess
May 16, 7:10 AM

May 2021
@kArtCam
Bro is choosing to live under a rock. The news is gonna blow up eitherway at your time of writing, and its twitter trending in all continents. What even is the difference between seeing it now or later lmao
May 16, 9:23 AM

Dec 2019
If Gege really is that guy and pull it off then this might be the biggest comeback ever. Also Sukuna saying something along the line like "he saw the ghost that he has buried" so it might have a chance to happen.
May 16, 10:08 AM
Jul 2023
i guess yuji’s black flashes hit so hard that sukuna hallucinating and seeing gojos ghost lol
May 16, 1:02 PM

Jun 2014
All I ask is that if he's coming back for real, that he doesn't take finishing off Sukuna away from Yuji. That needs to be Yuji's moment.

May 16, 1:57 PM

Aug 2019
reverse grip technique really did save me this time huh?
"The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence."
May 16, 3:48 PM
Aug 2023
I theorize Gojo's appearance is related to another technique of Yuji. Maybe something about changing or affecting memory of the target, causing hallucinations. That would explain why Todo and Choso had memorys of Yuji, even if they never met each other before their respective fights.
ilSebas06May 16, 3:53 PM
May 16, 4:40 PM
Jun 2020
Zimmu said:
@kArtCam
Bro is choosing to live under a rock. The news is gonna blow up eitherway at your time of writing, and its twitter trending in all continents. What even is the difference between seeing it now or later lmao

1st. I prefer to fimd out things while reading the story and not some ugly posts on the internet.

2nd. I do not use twitter, why would i, i just wait for the chapter to be released in spanish every Friday (hd) or thursday (leaked), reaload mihon that day and go.
May 16, 4:45 PM
Jun 2020
deg said:

ehh what could she do now anyways, it was stated that her game is over by the moment bc she is weak and couldn't keep up with the others
May 16, 9:21 PM

Mar 2018
All I ask is that if he's coming back for real, that he doesn't take finishing off Sukuna away from Yuji. That needs to be Yuji's moment.
@thebrentinator24 why? yugi is being carried by literally all all the others who took the heavy blows for him.

if gojo and later on other heavy hitters (but especially gojo) didn't wear down sukuna, he would have oneshot yugi.
May 16, 10:54 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to kArtCam
deg said:

ehh what could she do now anyways, it was stated that her game is over by the moment bc she is weak and couldn't keep up with the others
@kArtCam isnt her power can like separate the souls of megumi and sukuna? like what she did with mahito? so her power is very useful here
May 17, 12:24 AM
Aug 2018
Watch, it's going to be Kenjaku in Gojo's body. Trust me, Gege told me.
May 17, 1:28 AM
Apr 2023
kitty_1 said:
i guess yuji’s black flashes hit so hard that sukuna hallucinating and seeing gojos ghost lol

this honestly made my day😂
May 17, 1:56 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Phantomnocomics
@thebrentinator24 why? yugi is being carried by literally all all the others who took the heavy blows for him.

if gojo and later on other heavy hitters (but especially gojo) didn't wear down sukuna, he would have oneshot yugi.
@Phantomnocomics Teamwork and coordinated attacks is how you beat Sukuna, no one can take him in a 1v1, so naturally everyone has to contribute to wearing him down. Yuji has delivered plenty of heavy blows, there was kind of a whole chapter (257) that was literally dedicated to just Yuji landing 7 straight Black Flashes on Sukuna. He isn't just sitting around watching. And given the nature of Yuji and Sukuna's relationship since the beginning of the story, it would be fitting thematically speaking for him to be the one to deliver the final blow. Also, because he's kind of like....the main character too.

May 17, 4:16 AM

Mar 2018
@Phantomnocomics Teamwork and coordinated attacks is how you beat Sukuna, no one can take him in a 1v1, so naturally everyone has to contribute to wearing him down. Yuji has delivered plenty of heavy blows, there was kind of a whole chapter (257) that was literally dedicated to just Yuji landing 7 straight Black Flashes on Sukuna. He isn't just sitting around watching. And given the nature of Yuji and Sukuna's relationship since the beginning of the story, it would be fitting thematically speaking for him to be the one to deliver the final blow. Also, because he's kind of like....the main character too.
@thebrentinator24 i don't believe in MC privilege (mainly cuz i can never project myself into the MC) and think it's a major reason why stories tend to get ruined. e.g shirou in fate route winning against kirei, a literal executor veteran, just cuz shirou is the MC. at least it was justified in the heaven feel route.

and it's debatable whether sukuna would have won against gojo had geje not offscreened gojo. since technically the latter was about to excalibur sukuna and be done with it before being salami cut

and choso literally
to protect yugi. not to mention this chapter where sukuna was gonna screw it all and just kill yugi just for the most likely bait and switch by geje (fuck u, geje piece of shit baiter feeding off from gojo fans) so let's not pretend yugi doesn't get protected by others from the big blows.

and yeah teamwork is important but FOR a heavily weakened sukuna that offscreened gojo after he heavily weakened him. if i play football and i will score a 4 and some other teammates are gonna score a 1 that wouldn't mean it's not me carrying the team

but yeah. i doubt gojo will return
May 20, 3:27 PM

Oct 2009
@thebrentinator24 Does that mean he only has 3 eyes now?

May 20, 4:36 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to lucjan
@thebrentinator24 Does that mean he only has 3 eyes now?
@lucjan Not sure, we'll just have to wait and see.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 Discussion

deg - Jun 5

48 by ROXK_STAR »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 142 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Mar 12, 2021

21 by nichtink »»
Jun 9, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 152 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Jun 9, 2021

45 by Northgical »»
Jun 8, 7:19 AM

» The lowest of the low type of writing

Nugi97 - May 18

40 by desusama »»
Jun 7, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - May 22

128 by atbrightstories »»
Jun 7, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.