Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 12:03 AM
Dec 2022
I don’t if this has been brought up before but couldn’t they have don’t the same thing that they did to create Mirio’s hero costume? Like use her hair to create a suit that’s also invisible so she doesn’t have to be completely naked?
May 13, 12:04 AM

Jan 2009
its ecchi fanservice thats about its just japan things
May 13, 12:24 AM
Nov 2022
gavdaniels23 said:
I don’t if this has been brought up before but couldn’t they have don’t the same thing that they did to create Mirio’s hero costume? Like use her hair to create a suit that’s also invisible so she doesn’t have to be completely naked?

Ala mirio?
I'd assume kohei-sensei didn't think that far ahead early on. If she was introduced after mirio she might've had a proper hero outfit. And hopefully, she gets one after the finale
May 13, 12:30 AM
Nov 2022
deg said:

Please look up Millard Nullings from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
May 13, 4:10 AM
Apr 2017
deg said:

She's literally invisible. How is it fanservice? IMO it's mostly comic relief. Fanservice would be Momo's costume.
May 13, 4:14 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Yosakusan
deg said:

She's literally invisible. How is it fanservice? IMO it's mostly comic relief. Fanservice would be Momo's costume.
@Yosakusan not a manga reader? just wait for it then in the anime adaptation
May 13, 2:31 PM
Jul 2022
deg said:
@Yosakusan not a manga reader? just wait for it then in the anime adaptation

Well I don't think Hori planned from the beginning just to have that one moment of ecchi 😭 her design was never about being lewd it was just a comedy bit
May 15, 7:14 AM
Jan 2023
ReXiRa said:
deg said:

Please look up Millard Nullings from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

bro i love these books, but it's not a fair comparison. Millard is 18+ character and the times he was naked was very few. He never was sexualized when being naked, it was treated as a joke and his friends even asked him to put his clothes on again.
In hagakure's case she's freaking 15 years old, has to live besides Mineta who is basically an incarnation creep guys that starve for fanservese. The manga even confirms this intention by showing practically her full body naked with the excuse of "face reveal".
Plus, it does not make any sense to fight naked, their costumes are made to help and protect them! so the truth is that kohei could've thought of ways to give her clothes, he just wasn't interested.
Nevasca3301May 15, 7:21 AM
May 17, 3:34 PM

May 2009
Gloves and boots.

More topics from this board

» How many chapters left?

cungedogawa - Yesterday

12 by Thereisnoonehere »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 423 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - May 15

50 by landofthekwt »»
May 24, 10:54 PM

» Why does this show have a tumblr like fanbase?

Deathlydash - May 24

1 by KayKimii »»
May 24, 12:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 376 Discussion

alphazero4um - Dec 22, 2022

28 by KoniginElle »»
May 21, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 422 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 10

34 by marquinti2 »»
May 20, 10:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.