Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 12, 2:40 PM
Mar 2023
As title, I think this show should be praised more for destroying such stereotypes...
May 12, 2:59 PM

Sep 2016
Which gal stereotypes did it destroy?
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 12, 3:22 PM
Jul 2023
some people are actually like that irl tho, wdym?
May 12, 4:30 PM
Nov 2018
Zarutaku said:

That's what I was wondering. I didn't remember the show being that noteworthy.
May 12, 5:27 PM
May 2021
I don't think girls like that exist irl
May 12, 5:30 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to Moppit
Zarutaku said:

That's what I was wondering. I didn't remember the show being that noteworthy.
@Moppit I answered in my review https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=524683
May 12, 8:24 PM
Dec 2017
Runa is Yame-san but Runa is impure, the rest of the gals act as one would expect in reality.
May 12, 10:54 PM
Feb 2021
thing is ryuuto is the typical mc but runa as a popular girl was kind of ur typical chick this days, even at the age of 14 15 16 isnt a virgin and i dont think more needs to be said.
May 12, 10:57 PM

Sep 2018
I would not say fiction can debunk a real steorotype. It is like saying Mushoku Tensei debunks polygamy misconceptions.
May 13, 8:46 AM

Nov 2019
If OP meant the V-card was destroyed, then congratulations. You've uncovered the greatest mystery of the universe. Biggest brain in the only realm we know, in reverse ratio to the three sizes of your pp.
SgtBateManMay 13, 8:50 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

May 13, 8:50 AM
Feb 2021

I read your review and I completely agree with you. One thing you never mentioned was Maria and how most people like her more. It baffles me to NO end that people would be tricked into liking her just because she is still a virgin. She only wants Ryuuto now that the person she hates the most in the world(Runa) is dating the guy that was once chasing after her. Also all the hatred that Maria has for Runa isn’t even Runa’s fault all of the blame lies solely on their parents. Runa > Maria EVERYTIME!!!
May 13, 10:36 AM
Mar 2024
passtur said:
As title, I think this show should be praised more for destroying such stereotypes...

This was the most uninteresting romcom the season it came out. The only thing that lured people in was Runa's character design. Her 2 digit body count was the only noteworthy thing tbh💀
ArashikageXMay 14, 2:31 PM
May 13, 10:45 AM

Oct 2013
It's the opposite, actually. It promotes toxic personalities by covering them with "wholesome moments", and it doesn't even try to make said personalities look cliched or overexaggerated. Not gonna lie, this anime is really misogynistic, if we look at it from a certain point of view.
May 14, 12:05 PM

Jan 2021
I wouldn't say it breaks some stereotypes. First, it's a romcom, I know but from some real things it's really far far away. That's one of the things I hated on it, because some really unrealistic scenarios have been annoying.

Second, this anime is from 80-90% based on toxic relationships and toxic behaviour. Not only it doesn't break the stereotypes, it's more like it puts them in front of your face.

Third, if I remember correctly, that ending was basically a disappointment from any POV, it feels like if you didn't like it, it gave you another reason to not like it.

But hey, freedom of speech and thoughts, even though I don't get how anyone can like anime displaying a toxic and psychically abusive relationship as something good. Weird taste...
May 14, 4:58 PM

Jul 2021
I was confused. For a second I thought you'd be dumb enough to believe that an actual single-parented, 15 y/o girl would be so stupid to whore herself around to a dozen guys out of exclusively good intentions and finally faithfully stay with the walking stuttering tomato, while her friend who supposedly watches over her and wants her to pick better men fails to point out the obvious and lets her keep collecting regrets.

I dropped this awful shit when maria made herself look like runa, so I don't get the physically abusive shit the others are saying, but even without having finished the show, I know at least that nothing portrayed here should or even could be taken at face value as anything other than fictitious,"icanfixher", "imactuallyagoodgirlandnotawhoreatall" fantasy and affirmation. Made me hate Saori Oonishi's gal voice in other characters.
IhnalakoKainaMay 15, 2:37 AM
May 15, 12:15 AM
Mar 2022
Adnash said:
It's the opposite, actually. It promotes toxic personalities by covering them with "wholesome moments", and it doesn't even try to make said personalities look cliched or overexaggerated. Not gonna lie, this anime is really misogynistic, if we look at it from a certain point of view.

i dropped it cause it just got annoying tbh, what you said is exactly what i thought of it
May 24, 10:00 AM
Aug 2023
I always get this show mixed up with first girlfriend is gal except at least that one gave me a few laughs

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

88 by HyperlinkBlocked »»
May 24, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

157 by HyperlinkBlocked »»
May 24, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

321 by Erntrna »»
May 23, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Would you %%% (spoilers)

Shizuna - Apr 9

31 by Zarutaku »»
May 12, 3:12 PM

Poll: » What do you think about Ryuuto?

Adnash - Oct 20, 2023

37 by Alpha-Nine »»
May 9, 5:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.