Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 11:59 PM

Dec 2013
Um what was that ending?????

Okay, let’s take a step back.

So Mone is pretty forgiving towards Eve despite her confession. We also learn more about body swapping in this chapter.

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I don’t think I completely understand the Pope’s goal is with having a ‘perfect’ child
born through Eve and Mone. And does the Pope want Psyche to have body swapping powers or was that a trait she wasn’t supposed to inherit? Also, how does Medea play into all of this? I guess with the latter question, we’ll find out soon.

Mone’s dream to restart his life with his family is really sweet. Sucks that he’s being monitored so strictly. The panel of Eve was um… odd. He loves her a lot despite being so brainwashed. He has a bigger heart than he realises. I also didn’t realise that his study material was being used for human experimentation.

Well. He got caught with his plan.

What the hell was that ending though.

Eros is nothing compared to the Pope. He feels like a little clueless puppet in comparison.
May 24, 6:29 PM
Feb 2024
Respectfully, What the heck.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 207 Discussion

kuraidai - 12 hours ago

0 by kuraidai »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 202 Discussion

kuraidai - May 13

3 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 206 Discussion

kuraidai - Jun 2

0 by kuraidai »»
Jun 2, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 205 Discussion

kuraidai - May 29

0 by kuraidai »»
May 29, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 204 Discussion

kuraidai - May 28

0 by kuraidai »»
May 28, 4:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.