Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 5:53 PM
Nov 2019
Momoko and Mother are too cute!!! Kenta being a rival isn't really that surprising lol. Wasn't it already touched on earlier in the series?

I hope we get to see Kiyo's grandmother again.
Apr 27, 10:25 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Hatterene
Momoko and Mother are too cute!!! Kenta being a rival isn't really that surprising lol. Wasn't it already touched on earlier in the series?

I hope we get to see Kiyo's grandmother again.
@Hatterene I have a feeling that even the author herself has begun to realize that she has gone too far with melodrama, so for 2-3 chapters in a row we are reminded that Momoko and Mother are just as pure BFFs as Sumire and Kiyo.

You might think that he is Kiyoo's rival for one purpose or another, but for some reason Momoko calls him Sumire's rival, which I don't quite understand. If she called him as a rival in professional growth and love for their work, then it was quite pretentious, it seems to me.
Apr 29, 8:01 PM
Nov 2019
Reply to RobertBobert
@Hatterene I have a feeling that even the author herself has begun to realize that she has gone too far with melodrama, so for 2-3 chapters in a row we are reminded that Momoko and Mother are just as pure BFFs as Sumire and Kiyo.

You might think that he is Kiyoo's rival for one purpose or another, but for some reason Momoko calls him Sumire's rival, which I don't quite understand. If she called him as a rival in professional growth and love for their work, then it was quite pretentious, it seems to me.
@RobertBobert I thought Momoko meant Kenta is a rival for Kiyo's attention which could push Sumire to work even harder to make Kiyo even more proud of her
Apr 29, 9:31 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Hatterene
@RobertBobert I thought Momoko meant Kenta is a rival for Kiyo's attention which could push Sumire to work even harder to make Kiyo even more proud of her
@Hatterene Really? As far as I remember the previous chapters, on the contrary, Sumire was the one, who tried to attract Kenta's attention while he liked Kiyo. Especially considering that Momoko called him a rival after she saw how fascinated the first was by even the most ordinary things he does. Not to mention, considering the current level of their friendship and even comparing Momoko and Mother's friendship to them, it would be greatly discounting to say that Kiyo's support might crumble or fall if Kenta were able to attract her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san Chapter 282 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Aug 17

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 17, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san Chapter 280 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Aug 6

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 6, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san Chapter 274 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jun 21

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Jun 21, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san Chapter 269 Discussion

LastLuminescence - May 16

1 by RobertBobert »»
May 17, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san Chapter 265 Discussion

Hatterene - Apr 14

1 by LastLuminescence »»
May 16, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.