Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 3, 5:20 AM
Aug 2023
I have high hopes for this anime, It gives me similar vibes to solo leveling. With that just finished I'm glad I found something else to take it's place
Apr 3, 5:30 AM

Mar 2021
well, the MC will be levelling up like in Solo leveling, only that he womt be doing it alone for most of the parts. Besides, this show will soon become controversial with snowflakes and sjws coming for its throat.
Apr 3, 5:47 AM
Jan 2022
i am pleasntly suprised with this
Apr 3, 8:13 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to V1P3R0P
well, the MC will be levelling up like in Solo leveling, only that he womt be doing it alone for most of the parts. Besides, this show will soon become controversial with snowflakes and sjws coming for its throat.
@V1P3R0P Bro they were pissed about Gojo saying the slightest racist thing in the manga. I'm not going to spoil what he said but it wasn't even a slur then he apologized right afterwards. It's like writers have no freedom to create HUMAN like characters. People have flaws and racism/prejudice did exist, does exist, and will to some extent always exist. Making a fantasy world with no slavery or prejudice where everyone just gets together to fight the monsters and bad guys is BORING.
Apr 3, 8:46 AM
Jun 2023
I have high hopes for this anime
Apr 3, 11:26 AM
Oct 2020
If it's anything like the manga, I have high hopes too. Lmao
Apr 3, 12:18 PM
Feb 2022
I couldn't agree more, I mean this is a different direction than the other reincarnation like Rimuru and Kumoko who came back as monsters with is awesomeness.

My first thought was like what will Goblin Slayer think about this 😆😂🤣.
Apr 3, 2:57 PM
Oct 2022
Popcorn123123 said:
@V1P3R0P Bro they were pissed about Gojo saying the slightest racist thing in the manga. I'm not going to spoil what he said but it wasn't even a slur then he apologized right afterwards. It's like writers have no freedom to create HUMAN like characters. People have flaws and racism/prejudice did exist, does exist, and will to some extent always exist. Making a fantasy world with no slavery or prejudice where everyone just gets together to fight the monsters and bad guys is BORING.

People aren’t mad about gojo being racist tho they are mad that gege did that on purpose because it’s popular knowledge that gege hates gojo so him smearing gojo is so in character for gege also why are we surprised that gojo although well meaning is a little racist he is the Japanese equivalent of privileged white kids who are well meaning he is literally old money
The best example of how re:monster will be treated is mushoku tensei because we all know how twitter treats it lol
Apr 3, 3:13 PM
Mar 2021
SekaFaji said:
I have high hopes for this anime, It gives me similar vibes to solo leveling. With that just finished I'm glad I found something else to take it's place

As you should the manga is amazing. Buckle up cause it is going to get dark in parts.
Apr 4, 6:38 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to derek6969
Popcorn123123 said:

People aren’t mad about gojo being racist tho they are mad that gege did that on purpose because it’s popular knowledge that gege hates gojo so him smearing gojo is so in character for gege also why are we surprised that gojo although well meaning is a little racist he is the Japanese equivalent of privileged white kids who are well meaning he is literally old money
The best example of how re:monster will be treated is mushoku tensei because we all know how twitter treats it lol
@derek6969 From comments I've seen it's going to be more like Redo of Healer with an English Dub lol
Apr 6, 4:35 AM

May 2009
You mean dumpster fire, right?
Apr 8, 8:22 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to bastek66
You mean dumpster fire, right?
@bastek66 why don't you like it?
Apr 8, 8:22 AM
Aug 2023
I kept thinking what if this was goblin slayers world. Lmao
Apr 8, 8:37 AM

May 2009
Reply to SekaFaji
@bastek66 why don't you like it?
@SekaFaji Shitty quality, video game mechanics

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would this anime be better with a different studio?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 23

17 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 10:33 PM

» Almost dropped this (episode 2 spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

MyllerPhiem - Apr 8

141 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 6

74 by MadanielFL »»
Yesterday, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 8

85 by Songani4 »»
Yesterday, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

26 by ughhhhhhh1 »»
May 30, 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.