Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 3:26 AM

Jul 2021
The last page, losing someone hurts :(
Apr 15, 7:23 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to CQLLIST
The last page, losing someone hurts :(
@CQLLIST Truly does. I love how emotional the androids are in this manga, I feel I've never seen that in other pieces of media. Its either that they're complete hulks of cold metal, or so far gone from their original code that the only thing that still makes an android is their body. This manga gives these androids emotions and character, while keeping the principles of Asimov's Three Laws.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Apr 16, 3:24 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I started this manga just recently and can really feel the emotions being conveyed by the author. Post apocalyptical worlds are often synonym of sadness, loneliness, despair and all around hopelessness. However, as a lone survivor stands there is still a chance at purification and recovery. After meeting Claudia, the old dude who fulfilled his mission and Ethan finally Sayo met living "humans" (or mutants considering how they were born). There were understandable frictions at first but they soon started working together and understanding their respective backgrounds and missions. And now after going through the android maintaing the clock tower and Henrietta gardening the sunflowers that were cultivated on her master's remains the imagery is still somber but not completely hopeless.

Let's see where this goes.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 4, 2:32 PM
Sep 2019
Ah, soil. Honestly the best idea so far.

This is starting to become a story where robots have more feelings/empathy than humans, and robot-human relationships have more chemistry than human-human...
I mean, I don’t really disagree, but lol.

I do hope they get to travel outside the city. If it’s really true that all humans have abandoned the countryside and choose to live in cities, I really am curious how the “wilderness” looks like.
Surely though there were some people who didn’t stick to the rules, or fled after the alien invasion, in hopes that the virus maybe doesn’t spread outside the city?

More topics from this board

» is the movie in chapter 3 real?

Mandarinenschale - Sep 7

0 by Mandarinenschale »»
Sep 7, 2:09 AM

» finally the true successor to blame!

Neostorm-X - Sep 4, 2023

13 by Avvenirista »»
Aug 29, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Usuzumi no Hate Chapter 22 Discussion

FinnMertens - Jul 22

2 by Spo0ky-chan »»
Aug 23, 11:42 AM

» Whats behind the doors to the clocktower

NunoTheDudeYT - Aug 14

0 by NunoTheDudeYT »»
Aug 14, 12:22 AM

» Yen Press have licensed this series

Synrax - Aug 10

2 by angly »»
Aug 10, 10:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.