Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 22, 4:10 PM

Aug 2011
Alright lads which NEW girl you're most excited to see next season?
Mar 22, 4:13 PM

Apr 2020
Whichever girl is not a fetishized device that was put into the story to fawn over the self-insert Protagonist, for no reason.

Oh...wait....
Nevermind.
Mar 22, 4:30 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to Merve2Love
Whichever girl is not a fetishized device that was put into the story to fawn over the self-insert Protagonist, for no reason.

Oh...wait....
Nevermind.
@Merve2Love Unironically his sister is pretty wholesome, I was expecting some incest vibes but there's none at all

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 22, 4:35 PM
Jan 2024
Remocracy said:
@Merve2Love Unironically his sister is pretty wholesome, I was expecting some incest vibes but there's none at all

To be quite honest, I was a little shocked as well. She may be a brocon but she doesn't take her sibling love to the extremes like Yachiho😀
Mar 22, 4:59 PM

Sep 2017
Reply to Remocracy
@Remocracy It's me again :D Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if his sister begins the incest vibes. I havent read the manga yet but considering what we've seen so far its not out of reach
Mar 22, 5:17 PM
Jul 2023
Remocracy said:

well... there technically was incest in ep11 but i aint counting that :)
Mar 22, 5:17 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to CritiasBG
@Remocracy It's me again :D Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if his sister begins the incest vibes. I havent read the manga yet but considering what we've seen so far its not out of reach
@CritiasBG I'm counting on it, love incest. So far Himari, Tenka, Shushu and Yachiho were my favorite. I'm hoping Yachiho some romantic development next season too.
AkanekinoMar 22, 5:20 PM
Mar 22, 6:19 PM
Aug 2021
I'm here for Ren Yamashiro, she finna be best girl
Mar 22, 6:24 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Merve2Love

Oh...wait....
Nevermind.
@Merve2Love So... Yachiho?
Mar 22, 6:34 PM
Dec 2022
Ren of course. Maybe Ezo if she shows up.
Mar 22, 8:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this series doesn't have a best girl... and thats a good thing

i said another thread, this may be the FIRST harem in which i don't have a favorite and i just pretty much simp equally for all of them
Mar 22, 8:47 PM

Mar 2015
I'm ready for Mira. But Ren is good too.
Mar 22, 8:49 PM

Jul 2013
Man how can you all ignore MIRA? Kuusetsu's battle will probably be the season finale and Mira will shine more than anyone!
Mar 22, 8:50 PM
Feb 2021
definitely excited to see ren's scenes getting animated
Mar 22, 8:56 PM
Feb 2021
MoeGod said:
Man how can you all ignore MIRA? Kuusetsu's battle will probably be the season finale and Mira will shine more than anyone!

Mira is honestly my fav character bcz her ability can't only be used for fighting but for more various purposes 😉
Mar 22, 10:13 PM

Nov 2019
Merve2Love said:

Oh...wait....
Nevermind.

how the heck is anyone supposed to self-insert into this protagonist?
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Mar 23, 12:12 AM
Feb 2024
vong10 said:
I'm ready for Mira. But Ren is good too.

Sadly Mira's like season 4/5 material (unless that arc gets moved up) but yeah, there's a reason she utterly dominated the first character poll she was in (barely losing to Tenka). Her energy is fucking bonkers in the best way possible.
Mar 23, 1:58 AM
Mar 2022
Definitely Ren.

And seeing how 100% of the communication for S2 is currently based on her (+ they hired Kana Hanazawa which is like one of the top 5 most popular VA) I'm clearly not the only one
Mar 23, 2:26 AM

Sep 2021
Imma let y'all pick your own best girl. But I just want to say the best woman is gonna be Fubuki Azuma. That's all. Thank you.
Mar 23, 2:48 AM

May 2018
Reply to Laplace_kun
Merve2Love said:

Oh...wait....
Nevermind.

how the heck is anyone supposed to self-insert into this protagonist?
@Laplace_kun fr bro is just projecting
Mar 23, 3:15 AM

Mar 2022
Fubuki Azuma is a definitely high on the list, actually the whole Azuma Arc is good, though I will be surprised if some of the stuff from the manga gets in the anime as they cut quite a bit from the manga in the first season. I was surprised at how this was when you look at how far "Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete" pushed the "Anime" bar.

Mar 23, 3:26 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Too many waifus.. too many best girls..
I feel Konomi isn’t getting the respect she deserves, her arc was all around top tier. Unfortunately, we’ll likely barely see her this season, I’ll take an introduction from her this season and hope that the anime gets to her arc in a future season.
Mar 23, 5:15 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Reply to Mezino
Fubuki Azuma is a definitely high on the list, actually the whole Azuma Arc is good, though I will be surprised if some of the stuff from the manga gets in the anime as they cut quite a bit from the manga in the first season. I was surprised at how this was when you look at how far "Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete" pushed the "Anime" bar.

@Mezino Absolute fire arc, no doubt. Fubuki is certainly a reasonable choice for a man of culture.
Mar 23, 5:19 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Reply to MoeGod
@MoeGod That arc is gonna be all gas if it gets animated, can’t wait to see Mira cook. Not to mention Kuusetsu 👀
Mar 23, 5:21 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
@EcchiGodMamster Ong, never seen a harem before that just didn’t miss
Mar 23, 5:22 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Reply to CheliosX
Ren of course. Maybe Ezo if she shows up.
@CheliosX They ain’t ready for Ezo hahaha
Mar 23, 5:23 AM

Feb 2021
Okay whoever convinced Hanazawa Kana to be in this is awesome. They know what the people want and they deliver it.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 23, 5:31 AM
May 2021
Sorry bro but Tenka is and always will be #1. She always wins the fan votes 🛐

Mar 23, 5:37 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Hanazawa Kana being in this somehow makes Ren even more perfect
Mar 25, 6:16 AM
Aug 2020
y'all are not ready for Yakumo Enzo and Mira Kamuiten.
Personally for me the 3 best girls are Tenka, Kyouka and Yakumo.
Mar 28, 9:40 AM
Dec 2022
Kermit-SAMA said:
I'm here for Ren Yamashiro, she finna be best girl

Facts i can’t wait either
Mar 31, 2:48 AM
Mar 2023
Fubuki best waifu

More topics from this board

» Hype Thread

Magicmist - Mar 22

20 by SweatyFingers »»
Apr 8, 6:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.