Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 8:09 AM

Apr 2010
Well the teacher wasn't behaving like a teacher they way so was provoking everyone, she was really frustrated.
But as expected the main got lucky again but his harem isn't working out the way it should with the girls competing with each other like that.
Hopefully they manage to make a agreement but since this is the end of the anime i guess we need to read the manga for that.
Mar 10, 11:39 PM
Sep 2019
All the girls are really cute with some really hot scenes with only ep 2 with the teacher being a let down. Yue/Aki were probably my fav girls with my fav eps but still all girls were great. ⅞ eps hit. Fav eps 4/6/7. 8.5/10
Mar 11, 5:20 PM

Aug 2021
Now he did it with sensei.
And the question is who he will choose among the four of them.
But well, that's the end of it.
It was very good.
Mar 12, 5:59 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Hentai1608
Now he did it with sensei.
And the question is who he will choose among the four of them.
But well, that's the end of it.
It was very good.
@Hentai1608 so you're telling me that was the end? I know it was the end of the season, but overall? Is there ever going to be a season 2?
Mar 12, 2:59 PM

Mar 2010
The only letdown episodes were 2 and 5; with the guy running from the teacher and the glasses girl leaving him hanging.

Other than that, it was a nice show. But it shouldn't be eight 7-minute episodes, it should be more.
Mar 20, 8:32 AM

Apr 2011
He finally banged the teacher. And she was the last one while in the manga she's the 2nd that got laid.

But that's totally fine. The anime staff took liberty to animate this and it's not so bad. A few things I don't like is the wimpy male lead but still

lucky enough to get laid. His expressions really annoys me. Just your typical lame MC who gets pushed around.

And the other is the very short episodes and the very, very short h-scenes which I wish was longer.

Aki is the best girl for me. She can be really cute, along the blonde which is the 2nd for me.

All in all it's a somewhat entertaining short h-anime tv series, but I still find Overflow the best one.
MagitoMar 20, 8:37 AM
Mar 25, 12:35 AM

Mar 2019
This show was fucking amazing!

May 5, 6:38 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty decent harem stuff, Aki best girl.
May 16, 10:12 PM
Sep 2021
I read the manga and most of the best scenes were not included in the anime. The scenes where the teacher has hard sex with itzuki inside a car were not included in the anime which is sad because the teacher is the thickest and the most beautiful one. She was upset because Akari took his virginity first and that's why she decided to screw him really hard. Those scenes where the best of all the manga and were not included. Instead of that they decided to include a video of a human woman at the end of every episode which in my opinion was a waste of time. I hope they add all those scenes or include them later in a second season because they deserve to be there.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Modaete yo, Adam-kun Episode 4 Discussion

Aversa - Feb 4

11 by Kllu97 »»
May 21, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Modaete yo, Adam-kun Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - Mar 3

4 by MegamiRem »»
May 5, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Modaete yo, Adam-kun Episode 6 Discussion

Aversa - Feb 18

10 by MegamiRem »»
May 5, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Modaete yo, Adam-kun Episode 5 Discussion

Aversa - Feb 11

5 by MegamiRem »»
May 5, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Modaete yo, Adam-kun Episode 3 Discussion

Aversa - Jan 21

7 by MegamiRem »»
May 5, 5:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.