Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 9:06 AM

May 2010
Apparently new movie is supposed to finally be released after all (unless they kill the project off AGAIN) so I decided to watch this trailer, since it's findable (in terrible quality but still). Honestly not a fan of designs they were going with, and on its own, the trailer itself is just plain bad. Showing the Marie with gray hair right before beheading in the final scene, like that's just a weird choice direction wise.

Hopefully when the movie... or trailer, at least, eventually comes out it will look much better than whatever this was supposed to be. 4/10
Apr 4, 12:49 PM
Jan 2016
There have been no updates on the new movie in over a year, it'd be a disaster if it was canceled as well. I doubt they'll make anything new from this series if the movie is ditched, it's completely cursed.

About the trailer I still love the song, I wish they had used it for some other production at least.

More topics from this board

» Trailer :)

Yonatay - Oct 6, 2010

6 by meepsiman »»
Aug 3, 8:38 PM

» Anyone exited!?

MistressRip - Oct 26, 2008

44 by KatoWorks »»
Sep 24, 2022 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.