Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2010 5:36 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This series has the world's shortest chapters.

Seems that one guy might've died. And his father appears heh.

I can't remember names so forgive me, lol.
Jun 4, 2010 5:38 PM

Jan 2009
Ageha and Shao were both taken out pretty quickly by Junas, but I wasn't expecting Asuka to come in.

I remember Ageha's dad showing up in the past, but I can't remember much more than that. Do we know anything about him?
Jun 4, 2010 6:26 PM

Jul 2009
Whoa, they got owned completely by Junas. And what's more surprising is Ageha's dad showing up. Wait, is he a psychic too? This has gotten too interesting :D

Fatentity said:
This series has the world's shortest chapters.

If you're talking about the world's shortest chapters, nothing beats Bleach :P
This is a signature.
Jun 4, 2010 9:09 PM

Apr 2010
----------------------------- -- --

maybe next episode.. is exciting..
Jun 4, 2010 9:15 PM

Apr 2010
--------------------- -- --

My question is why ageha became main character?? he is so useless in the future...
better change the main character like shao T_t... very frustrating... T_t..
Jun 4, 2010 9:38 PM

Jun 2009
Bwa~? Where the fsck did Ageha's dad come from? Wait it look's like he's wearing a military uniform. Is it possible that there's other underground sanctuaries? Or space station? What happened to those in space? Damn you never really think of them in the apocalypse stories.
Jun 4, 2010 9:54 PM

Feb 2010
Wawawa, Shao and Ageha got pretty much owned. o_o
But damn, you read through the chapters so fast... xD'
Jun 4, 2010 11:28 PM

Feb 2009
arden_ruales said:
--------------------- -- --

My question is why ageha became main character?? he is so useless in the future...
better change the main character like shao T_t... very frustrating... T_t..
You should really place all that you want to say in one post instead of multi-posting like that. You should also learn the terms. "Episode" is for anime and "chapter" is manga. And how is Ageha useless?

The panels in this manga have some kind of large gap between scenes. I can't explain it well but that's the closest thing I can describe it. But that has a different effect to this manga. It makes you use your imagination to bridge the gap, sort of, and that's what I like about this. If this got animated, I think the fight scenes would be awesome if it got animated and a decent studio pick this up

Shounen plot devices tell us that we will spend some chapters for a recovery and training arc period for Ageha and others. Hoping that they incorporate some plot development there seeing as we have Ageha's dad now to explain everything. Having Psy powers now (O.o), he's very strong to even destroy Junas' divine swords.

tl;dr I like this manga more than Bleach now xD
Jun 5, 2010 4:16 AM

Mar 2010
Finally interesting chapter :P
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jun 5, 2010 5:29 AM

May 2008
Nooo! Shaoooo! I hope he's not dead, but Fubuki and Ian were caught up in Junas's explosion too. Ageha is pretty beaten up~
Asuka's appearance was unexpected, might be something epic is coming?~~
Jun 5, 2010 11:12 AM

Oct 2009
Appearing of Ageha's father wasn't really unexpected.... but it was.
Ok. So Ageha's sister has told that Asuka is here, but...

also. good point about military suit.i doubt that there are other "shelters" but visial design of character tells you at least third about...
May 27, 2015 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
Well damn, Shao's dead. Ageaha's been impaled. Ageha's sister, nephew, and Ian just got sucked into...whatever that thing is.

Really great chapter. Very suspenseful.

And...Ageha's dad? Has he been a psionist this whole time? If not, what the heck could he possibly do against Junas?
Feb 20, 2016 6:14 AM

Jun 2008
StormSky92 said:

And...Ageha's dad? Has he been a psionist this whole time? If not, what the heck could he possibly do against Junas?

I assume he got psion powers from the atmosphere after the world got destroyed.
Btw that guy is suppose to be 57 now, lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psyren Chapter 145 Discussion

Xylokopos - Nov 27, 2010

49 by -DxP- »»
Apr 12, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Psyren Chapter 66 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Apr 10, 2009

13 by -DxP- »»
Mar 29, 5:08 AM

» you guys need to vote

IshigamiSenku17 - Feb 27, 2018

8 by Deeeeeeez »»
Feb 6, 9:18 AM

» h

jude3223 - Dec 28, 2017

4 by IMysticalStar »»
Feb 5, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Psyren anime adaption? ( 1 2 )

Uberduber - Aug 10, 2010

51 by Deeeeeeez »»
Feb 3, 5:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.