Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 27, 1:54 AM
Jul 2021
Do we think we’ll get a season 4? If yes then when would be a realistic timeline?
Feb 27, 2:31 AM
Aug 2021
martingunnarsson said:
Do we think we’ll get a season 4? If yes then when would be a realistic timeline?

The realistic length of this anime should be at least 5 seasons (considering that there are 2 “years” and this season ended the first year). So at least 5, maybe 6
Feb 27, 3:03 AM
May 2023
i hope not, studio lerche could be spending their time making good anime instead.
Feb 27, 3:06 AM
Apr 2023
If they actually follow the light novel correctly
Feb 27, 3:21 AM
Dec 2020
I f*cking hope so 😏
Feb 27, 4:42 AM
Aug 2022
farlig said:
i hope not, studio lerche could be spending their time making good anime instead.

u watched it or just just saying shit
Feb 27, 4:45 AM
May 2023
BingeWatch_nerd said:
farlig said:

u watched it or just just saying shit

i watched season 1 and 2
Feb 27, 4:52 AM
Feb 2024
farlig said:

Yes they will, what are you talking about?
Feb 27, 4:54 AM
May 2023
Reply to jgrandison
farlig said:

Yes they will, what are you talking about?
@jgrandison I never said I didn't think it was gonna get a season 4, I just said I hope it doesn't.
Feb 27, 5:27 AM

Jul 2022
farlig said:
@jgrandison I never said I didn't think it was gonna get a season 4, I just said I hope it doesn't.

The problem isn't that the original meterial is bad, the problem is studio Lerche themselves creating a bad adaptation like that 🤣
Feb 27, 5:28 AM

Jul 2022
farlig said:

The problem isn't that the original meterial is bad, the problem is studio Lerche themselves creating a bad adaptation like that 🤣
Feb 27, 5:30 AM
Apr 2021
farlig said:

How about u do something useful with ur life that isn’t hating
Feb 27, 5:54 AM
Feb 2024
farlig said:

Aaaand, why would you say that?
Feb 27, 5:55 AM
May 2023
jgrandison said:
farlig said:

Aaaaaand, why would you say that?

because I think the anime is bad
Feb 27, 5:56 AM
Feb 2024
farlig said:
jgrandison said:

You know I'm anime only
Feb 27, 5:57 AM
May 2023
jgrandison said:
farlig said:

You know I'm anime only

so am I, and I think it's a bad anime.
Feb 27, 6:19 AM
Jan 2024
farlig said:
jgrandison said:

You know I'm anime only

so am I, and I think it's a bad anime.

Haha everything depends on personal opinion but I don't think anyone would say it was bad
Feb 27, 6:22 AM
Jul 2015
I hope so. The series is really enjoyable!
Feb 27, 6:33 AM

Feb 2021
It's up to the producers, and how many viewers the show has.
If you wanna support it and want to see a season 4 happening, then buy merch and watch the show legally...
Feb 27, 6:34 AM
Jun 2022
I hope season 4 would be 24+ episodes there is a lot of stuff going on in season 4
Feb 27, 7:15 AM
Sep 2022
For a 4 season m, we will have vol 1 - 4.5, concluding the 1st quarter of year 2. What is certain is a change of studio and 24 episodes.
Feb 27, 10:50 AM
Feb 2022
i don't know maybe but we Will get it this bitch is way to popular of the show p.s it is good show
Feb 27, 11:56 AM
Apr 2021
farlig said:
jgrandison said:

The anime itself is bad if compared to LN . I hope this series gets a new perfect adaptation like 86 .
Feb 27, 1:08 PM
Dec 2023
classroom of the elite is amazing and one of my favourite anime because i have not read the LN
Feb 27, 4:46 PM
Jul 2020
theoretically if we stick at this pace and adapt all of the light novels, (and if the light novels continue to third year), then we're looking at atleast 9 seasons. idk if they're gonna do that much but I'm down if they do. As a LN reader though I aren't too fussed.
Feb 27, 7:40 PM
Sep 2022
The expectation based on the Light Novel is too high, the events in the second year are even better than in the first year so i can guarantee we wont be satisfied with Season 4 or more
Feb 27, 9:40 PM
Oct 2023
farlig said:

No no no, buddy don't go there don't anger the COTE fans . . .Nevermind it's too late. Bro decided to took on a war with 50 % of psychological anime fans 💀💀
Feb 28, 1:13 AM
Apr 2016
martingunnarsson said:

The author most certainly would love more seasons, but it will depend on the reception and sales of season 3 and the general interest of the series as a whole. Regardless, I wouldn't expect to see a S4 release until 2027 I'd imagine.
Feb 28, 9:15 AM
Apr 2022
It is kadokawa highest selling light novel and that is what they care about. So I am confident they will greenlight another season.
Feb 28, 9:45 AM
Nov 2022
Uriah18 said:
If they actually follow the light novel correctly

nah , they sold it since ss1
Feb 28, 2:39 PM
Aug 2023
I really hope they do. Year 2 brings on a whole host of characters and new scenarios that I can’t wait to see
Feb 28, 4:24 PM
May 2016
Reply to dodoo_
For a 4 season m, we will have vol 1 - 4.5, concluding the 1st quarter of year 2. What is certain is a change of studio and 24 episodes.
@dodoo_ woah why the studio change? I thought it's been doing well.
Feb 29, 12:58 AM
Mar 2022
farlig said:

Your statement is Wrongly Right
Feb 29, 1:09 AM
Mar 2022
DaThorAkilia said:

If you like the series, I recommend you read the light novel, since season 2 and 3 covered 5 volumes in 13 episodes, and a single volume is equal to 4 episodes worth of content, so they had to fit 20 episodes in 13 episodes

there are a lot of things that were important yet they had to skip
Feb 29, 5:07 AM
Jul 2015
Reply to AltN
DaThorAkilia said:

If you like the series, I recommend you read the light novel, since season 2 and 3 covered 5 volumes in 13 episodes, and a single volume is equal to 4 episodes worth of content, so they had to fit 20 episodes in 13 episodes

@AltN Thanks for tip ⭐️ i hope Im going to read them some time.
Feb 29, 6:42 AM
Oct 2009
Reply to YushiKarma
farlig said:
jgrandison said:

The anime itself is bad if compared to LN . I hope this series gets a new perfect adaptation like 86 .
@Neko_Mon The keywords would be if compared to LN. If you take any book (personally i haven't seen at least something as good as original) it would be much better because it's wholesome author creation, while anime, movie is adaptation of the original. A lot of people mess up with it. People give praise to Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Sniper etc while the are trash compared to the books. It would take too much time to animate /film and cover not even every detail but even many characters and interesting parts, events, and sometimes it's easy to show dynamic scenes (like fights or sport events, pool scenes) but it's impossible to convey/trasfer all thoughts, thought pattenrs/processes, feelings, emotions, relations between characters and ofc all dialogues (they have to choose even from the important ones). So a lot of things are left out. But everybook requires good translation and it should be published because a lot of people can read only clasic paper book. I don't read LN only because of that, i simply don't have means to do that. Classroom of the elite is amazing and one of my favourite anime, maybe because i have not read the LN. For those who says it's bad i wonder what anime they consider as good as COTE ? There are very few titles which are as good, no matter how you look at it COTE also will end in TOP, despite the fact that it's animation isn't best or done as good as some trashy anime with no content except pretty characters.
Mar 2, 10:30 AM
Jul 2023
martingunnarsson said:

probably, since the anime makes Ayanokoji the role model for 12 year olds. i first watched this anime because it was trending when season 2 aired. it was cool and mysterious at first, but after the shady things started happening, i turned into one of those nerds who think they are koji. i am cured now, probably. anyway.

i suggest that you read the LN. it's way better than the anime, and if you want, you can also read the manga, even tho it's way more far off than the anime, but it's also fun to read.

Now that i read the LN, i don't have the "Nerd Who thinks he's the quiet mysterious manipulative dude" status

It's just an opinion, tho.
Mar 2, 10:38 AM
Jul 2023
Innskip said:
@Neko_Mon The keywords would be if compared to LN. If you take any book (personally i haven't seen at least something as good as original) it would be much better because it's wholesome author creation, while anime, movie is adaptation of the original. A lot of people mess up with it. People give praise to Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Sniper etc while the are trash compared to the books. It would take too much time to animate /film and cover not even every detail but even many characters and interesting parts, events, and sometimes it's easy to show dynamic scenes (like fights or sport events, pool scenes) but it's impossible to convey/trasfer all thoughts, thought pattenrs/processes, feelings, emotions, relations between characters and ofc all dialogues (they have to choose even from the important ones). So a lot of things are left out. But everybook requires good translation and it should be published because a lot of people can read only clasic paper book. I don't read LN only because of that, i simply don't have means to do that. Classroom of the elite is amazing and one of my favourite anime, maybe because i have not read the LN. For those who says it's bad i wonder what anime they consider as good as COTE ? There are very few titles which are as good, no matter how you look at it COTE also will end in TOP, despite the fact that it's animation isn't best or done as good as some trashy anime with no content except pretty characters.

from my opinion, most of the time, the anime does a bad job covering the LN. Some people watch the anime because they read the LN, some watch it because its pretty popular, and most of the people watching the anime, and only the anime, are probably some 12 year olds thinking that they are koji or smth. tbh i watch the anime because the anime is what brought me to this book, and because i get reminded that the time when i watched only the first 3-4 episodes i was thinking how mysterious it was, the flashbacks of the whiteroom. if the anime started having more flashbacks, it would certainly make it better.

one more thing that makes the anime bad is that it moves way too fast, like one whole book (over 150 pages) is made in only 2 episodes. it would certainly be better if the seasons were around only 2 volumes, or 3 if the first 2 didn't have too much action, or they could make movies out of them, i would certainly enjoy that
Mar 3, 8:18 AM
Jul 2021
I hope so, if they adapt it correctly, which they’ve got to since y2 novels are way larger than the y1 novels. It’ll prolly be called year 2 season 1
Mar 10, 1:31 AM
Oct 2009
Reply to SupaMan3325
Innskip said:

from my opinion, most of the time, the anime does a bad job covering the LN. Some people watch the anime because they read the LN, some watch it because its pretty popular, and most of the people watching the anime, and only the anime, are probably some 12 year olds thinking that they are koji or smth. tbh i watch the anime because the anime is what brought me to this book, and because i get reminded that the time when i watched only the first 3-4 episodes i was thinking how mysterious it was, the flashbacks of the whiteroom. if the anime started having more flashbacks, it would certainly make it better.

one more thing that makes the anime bad is that it moves way too fast, like one whole book (over 150 pages) is made in only 2 episodes. it would certainly be better if the seasons were around only 2 volumes, or 3 if the first 2 didn't have too much action, or they could make movies out of them, i would certainly enjoy that
@SupaMan3325 Again you keep comparing it to the LN. Try to imagine that you haven't read anything. Is anime bad? No, animation suffers somewhere, maybe not all actions are covered or pace is too quick. But we are well aware that this is all because of the budget. If there were financial possibilities, I think that would result in choosing a better studio and ofc in better work on anime itself overall. Everyone is impressed with the Game of Thrones series, but I didn't watch it. Why? I read books, so just looking at the characters and the fact that they will reduce the number of them made me sure that nothing good will come out of it ... They couldn't surprise me because i read the whole thing, so watching an adamtation where they will cut out important things and characters was a bad idia, the story would be incomplete. Due to high cost we alsmost never see good anime/film adaptation, because they cut off too many things. Should i watch Game of Trones just to see the dragons? And to kill so many hours for that? To see a feast/festival where all titled warriors, sons of heads of houses, are killed? Such turn of events are ridicolous. According to the film they staged a massacre, where the nobility and the best warriors are killed, and all the relatives smile, seeing their brother / father being hacked from the back etc. It doesn't happen that way, nonsense. And on those festivals fights or duels were noble smashing someone head from behind would bring shame at least on the person who did that and in worst case on whole house. Fathers would renouce from their sons in such caces. And also killing elite warriors on a festival not war just for fun ? And such a festival carried among relatives and allies ? I have never heard of a dumber thing. So in case of a war would lead their forces ? Their elite forces, generals etc are dead. Only few a victors other are dead. So they kill 2/3 of their best people, applause to that, smile to death of their relative and saying that this events should be done more often. Hilarious few events like that and nation could't stand a chance against any enemy. It would take at least 20 years to raise a new generaion not to mention they need to train them and you need experinced teachers and warriors for that ... Nobody does that for fun.

Regarding Koji, so what? You never know who's watching, a bunch of people with eighth-grader syndromes and a bunch more people who are trying on the role of the main character so what? Oh My God, after the Barbie movie, how many adults began to parody this style, dress in pink ? I understand if it were girls, but adult aunts, women (Some have grown children, they dress like young, innocent virgins. Don't they they understand that at least they look ridiculous ? "Cringe" if you like modern trends. Twelve-year-olds at least can be forgiven for such behavior, it's normal for that age.

Anyway. You don't like anime because someone imitates the main character. It's childish. Adults don't behave this way. Is the work interesting or not? Everyone has read Harry Potter too, so what? Should I have paid attention to the children who were running around with wands and shouting spells? I would be childish to think that the book is bad just because some people act immature. And what about young women (can't say ladies) who dress up in erotic lingerie in the style of Snow White, Cinderella, Alice, etc. as a costume, do they look like princesses? What do you think of them. They are almost naked and look ridiculous, shame on them. That kind of costumes are for private use or in bedroom games, not for everyone to see.
Mar 10, 1:32 AM
Oct 2009
Reply to SupaMan3325
Innskip said:

@SupaMan3325 Again you keep comparing it to the LN. Try to imagine that you haven't read anything. Is anime bad? No, animation suffers somewhere, maybe not all actions are covered or pace is too quick. But we are well aware that this is all because of the budget. If there were financial possibilities, I think that would result in choosing a better studio and ofc in better work on anime itself overall. Everyone is impressed with the Game of Thrones series, but I didn't watch it. Why? I read books, so just looking at the characters and the fact that they will reduce the number of them made me sure that nothing good will come out of it ... They couldn't surprise me because i read the whole thing, so watching an adamtation where they will cut out important things and characters was a bad idia, the story would be incomplete. Due to high cost we alsmost never see good anime/film adaptation, because they cut off too many things. Should i watch Game of Trones just to see the dragons? And to kill so many hours for that? To see a feast/festival where all titled warriors, sons of heads of houses, are killed? Such turn of events are ridicolous. According to the film they staged a massacre, where the nobility and the best warriors are killed, and all the relatives smile, seeing their brother / father being hacked from the back etc. It doesn't happen that way, nonsense. And on those festivals fights or duels were noble smashing someone head from behind would bring shame at least on the person who did that and in worst case on whole house. Fathers would renouce from their sons in such caces. And also killing elite warriors on a festival not war just for fun ? And such a festival carried among relatives and allies ? I have never heard of a dumber thing. So in case of a war would lead their forces ? Their elite forces, generals etc are dead. Only few a victors other are dead. So they kill 2/3 of their best people, applause to that, smile to death of their relative and saying that this events should be done more often. Hilarious few events like that and nation could't stand a chance against any enemy. It would take at least 20 years to raise a new generaion not to mention they need to train them and you need experinced teachers and warriors for that ... Nobody does that for fun.

Regarding Koji, so what? You never know who's watching, a bunch of people with eighth-grader syndromes and a bunch more people who are trying on the role of the main character so what? Oh My God, after the Barbie movie, how many adults began to parody this style, dress in pink ? I understand if it were girls, but adult aunts, women (Some have grown children, they dress like young, innocent virgins. Don't they they understand that at least they look ridiculous ? "Cringe" if you like modern trends. Twelve-year-olds at least can be forgiven for such behavior, it's normal for that age.

Anyway. You don't like anime because someone imitates the main character. It's childish. Adults don't behave this way. Is the work interesting or not? Everyone has read Harry Potter too, so what? Should I have paid attention to the children who were running around with wands and shouting spells? I would be childish to think that the book is bad just because some people act immature. And what about young women (can't say ladies) who dress up in erotic lingerie in the style of Snow White, Cinderella, Alice, etc. as a costume, do they look like princesses? What do you think of them. They are almost naked and look ridiculous, shame on them. That kind of costumes are for private use or in bedroom games, not for everyone to see.
Mar 13, 9:40 AM

May 2021
Reply to SupaMan3325
martingunnarsson said:

probably, since the anime makes Ayanokoji the role model for 12 year olds. i first watched this anime because it was trending when season 2 aired. it was cool and mysterious at first, but after the shady things started happening, i turned into one of those nerds who think they are koji. i am cured now, probably. anyway.

i suggest that you read the LN. it's way better than the anime, and if you want, you can also read the manga, even tho it's way more far off than the anime, but it's also fun to read.

Now that i read the LN, i don't have the "Nerd Who thinks he's the quiet mysterious manipulative dude" status

It's just an opinion, tho.
@SupaMan3325
I read the entire Y1 Y2 LN. At the beginning of Y1, I was like "hmm ok I think Im just like ayanokoji. Quiet and observing everyone". But then he started to pull of things that I can never do in my life like getting all the girls and all those crazy battles. thats when I realized how immature I was to think im HIM
Mar 17, 6:14 PM
Jul 2015
AltN said:
DaThorAkilia said:

If I’m getting a kindle I’m going for that!
Mar 21, 4:29 AM

Dec 2016
Noooo please no more, they milked this novel enough
Sep 1, 1:43 AM
Sep 2021
Fourth season confirmed

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.