Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Should I wait till One Piece ends to watch it? Or just keep up with the show?

New
Should I wait for One Piece to end?
Jan 4, 8:20 AM
Mar 2016
Although I’ve been watching it I was curious if I should just wait for the anime to end, then get back into One Piece
Jan 4, 8:34 AM
Oct 2022
projected to not end till 2028 or later
Jan 4, 8:36 AM
Apr 2023
is going to end probably 6780 years maybe ๐Ÿ˜
Jan 4, 8:37 AM
Sep 2022
Lost_Hearts said:
Although I’ve been watching it I was curious if I should just wait for the anime to end, then get back into One Piece

you should watch it, as you continue to watch it by the time it ends, you'll be a part of a masterpiece, also you are very certain to get spoilers as the one piece ends, the world will know what the one piece is! even the non-anime fans would also know what one piece is
Jan 4, 8:37 AM
Mar 2022
If you don't care of being spoiled about the end of one piece, yes
Jan 4, 8:38 AM
Sep 2022
Luffy-46 said:

well let's get real, the manga will go minimum to 2027 and max to 2030
Jan 4, 8:42 AM
Apr 2023
LuFFY-Itachi said:
Luffy-46 said:

well let's get real, the manga will go minimum to 2027 and max to 2030

I said there is probably going to end and it was a joke
Jan 4, 8:49 AM
Nov 2022
You will be fully spoilled by that time.
" I'll die rather going on a known boring advanture" ~ Luffy
mark my words you'll never regret by watching now after caught up, every Sunday will become more special ,
Going on journey, mysteries revealing, discussing what's going on, theories in step to step is something you will never get by binge .
And most importantly it might take 5-7 more years to finish .
You can wait for The one piece ( op Remake ) if you are not much interested now
Mar 2016
Luffy-46 said:

Think oda will still be the writer by this point of time?๐Ÿคฃ
Mar 2019
no don't wait cause you can watch the remake later on and compare the original with the remake and the live action I'm only on episode 8 and so far it's good I gave it 7 out of ten cause I have no favorite characters yet I usually do by episode 1 but not yet.

you can wait for the remake but it won't release till maybe summer of 2025 maybe I'm just predicting it's release. I'm my opinion it's best to watch now cause it's better to get it over with than wait or you can wait better late than never just choose what best fits your schedule and situation.
Jan 4, 8:57 AM
Apr 2023
Lost_Hearts said:
Luffy-46 said:

Think oda will still be the writer by this point of time?๐Ÿคฃ

probably not but there is a chance if oda eat Immortal immortal devil fruit
Jan 4, 9:02 AM
Nov 2021
Blud thinks he can last without seeing social media for 2 or 3 weeks ๐Ÿ˜ฏ. If one piece ends there will be spoilers all over your feed if u have anime feeds recommended in home and it will ruin ur experience. so it's good to watch side by side because it gives a thrill if u don't know what's gonna happen next.
Jan 4, 9:05 AM
Jan 2023
I don’t know how to say this but I rewatch old episodes all the time and it still brings me joy.. like don’t miss out on that! The manga is great of course but there’s something about the characters voices that make it perfection.. and I’m talking both subbed and dubbed.. idk maybe I’m just an addict needing my fix 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jan 4, 9:06 AM
Aug 2023
Armaan_Gill said:
Blud thinks he can last without seeing social media for 2 or 3 weeks ๐Ÿ˜ฏ. If one piece ends there will be spoilers all over your feed if u have anime feeds recommended in home and it will ruin ur experience. so it's good to watch side by side because it gives a thrill if u don't know what's gonna happen next.

i haven t used social media for 10 ys bro what are u talkin about .. ?
Jan 4, 9:22 AM

Oct 2020
i highly recommend just start watching it...when it does end, theres a high chance you will get spoiled...
Jan 4, 10:03 AM
Dec 2021
CONTINUE ONWARD! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Jan 4, 10:11 AM
Feb 2023
one piece is probably going to end around 2030. might as well watch it now
Jan 4, 10:12 AM

Mar 2021
You should watch it rn. Its not going to end for several years + you get to talk about the recent stuff when it comes out
Jan 4, 10:19 AM
Feb 2021
You’re gonna get spoiled on the big reveal if u don’t start it so no…start the show right now
Jan 4, 10:20 AM

Feb 2017
I'd say watch it now, it's probably going to take you a bit to catch up anyways.
Jan 4, 10:23 AM
Jun 2022
I feel like right now is the best time to start watching/reading one piece, cause once the one piece is revealed it's gonna be really hard to not get spoiled on it, and I couldn't imagine watching one piece already knowing what the one piece is. it would ruin the whole experience.
Jan 4, 10:32 AM
Sep 2022
switch to the manga
Jan 4, 11:02 AM
Oct 2022
Lost_Hearts said:

Get into the story. Because when the series inevitably ends, it's going to break the internet and make history but you won't be a part of it.
Don't be intimidated by its length. It's never too late to start.
- someone
Jan 4, 11:25 AM
Sep 2020
I would 100% catch up to the manga either by just reading the manga or watching anime the switch to the manga. You don't want to miss out on the final arc and potentially getting spoiled
Jan 4, 12:31 PM
May 2020
U can wait for the one piece or just read the manga
Jan 4, 12:48 PM

Aug 2019
Well you're in for a very long wait if you're waiting for it to end. The manga isn't close to being finished and might not even end in this decade tbh, and the anime's ending will be even further out than that.
Jan 4, 5:49 PM
Jul 2023
there has never been a better time to get into One Piece, even if it won't end for at least another 5 years. there's tons of content you can watch at your own pace or you can start from the beginning and watch The One Piece as it comes out. or you could read the manga and be almost an arc ahead of the anime. you have a few options and you might as well watch now before the one piece is revealed and spoiled for everyone
Jan 4, 6:47 PM
Aug 2021
aa dark aa it sounds… you might die. before you see it ends
Jan 4, 10:57 PM
Apr 2023
I am just reading the manga and waiting for the remake.
Jan 4, 11:47 PM
May 2023
don't wait for it to end. Every week you get to have the thrill of a brand new episode along with a whole lot of other people who are experiencing the same thing as you. You get to discuss it together, you get to anticipate the upcoming weeks together, you get to be a part of a community and that's pretty wonderful. Don't throw that away, don't wait a few years standing by while everyone else experiences the thrill of it all Be a part of the community! (especially if you're already caught up to Wano egghead is going to be absolutely insane and you don't want to miss it)
Jan 5, 12:32 AM
Dec 2023
i was wondering the same and even though i am only on episode 3 i will try my best to keep up with it, the more i watch the less i will be behind. ykwim?
Jan 5, 1:13 AM
Aug 2022
it's a good retirement plan to wait
Jan 5, 2:17 AM
Oct 2021
mrjdko said:
aa dark aa it sounds… you might die. before you see it ends

woah !!! this is so true tho
Jan 5, 3:46 AM
Oct 2020
Wano arc just ended. Final arc is about to start. Watch one pace since it splits the time in half basically. Or alternatively you could just read the manga to get up to date with the story but it doesn’t hit the same since the music and VA is so good
Jan 5, 6:28 AM
Jun 2023
No bro. Why would you?! I read the manga and also watch the anime(dub). If i was watching sub I still wouldn't wait.
Jan 5, 6:32 AM
Sep 2021
One piece is the greatest story and adventure ever told, waiting years for it to end you will miss out on countless things and likely get tons of spoilers and not experience the excitement of finding things out as they happen. People get intimidated by the length but once you really get started the episodes truly fly by, especially once you get to water 7. Once you catch up you'll be begging for more episodes and wish it was longer trust me.

Jan 5, 6:49 AM
May 2021
start and become a member!!!
Jan 5, 7:06 AM
Jun 2021
what is better the manga or the anime?
Jan 5, 8:38 AM
Jun 2021
you'll be waiting forever lol
Jan 5, 10:15 AM
Apr 2021
You could wait until this remake comes out, probably gonna be very good and then keep up with that if they continue it.
Jan 5, 10:26 AM

Apr 2016
Keep watching if you don't have a problem if you caught up with the latest episode.
Jan 5, 10:34 AM
Sep 2021
1Skyla said:
what is better the manga or the anime?

the manga (character limit)
Jan 5, 1:08 PM
Jan 2021
be smart here. it could go on for another 5 years. anything can happen in that time. keep rolling you're almost to dressrossa which is top tier
Jan 5, 1:36 PM

Apr 2021
well if you dont mind spoilers i guess you can wait. I just cant wait and then be spoiled with whats the will of D or the one piece. Cuz im pretty sure op (toxic/kids) fandom its going to spoil everything to everyone and im sure the haters will as well, just to throw hate on it.
Jan 5, 3:29 PM

Sep 2020
No. Keep watching.

"๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š."- ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jan 6, 1:13 PM
Feb 2022
if you hate spoilers do not wait till the end to watch unless your willing to give up all social media and try to stay away from anywhere that may talk about it like libraries or cons (etc) hell the day after the live action aired some random mechanic walked into my work and started talking about it. if you don't mind then sure wait till the end if you enjoy binge watching more then weekly episodes. just know your chances of getting spoiled will be like 95%. as soon as the one piece is revealed it will be on every social media platform in seconds. even anime onlys will get spoiled by Manga readers
Jan 6, 7:54 PM
Feb 2021
Lost_Hearts said:

watch it, it won’t finish soon so enjoy while you can, plus if it ends there will be spoilers all over social media so
Jan 6, 9:16 PM

Nov 2009
2028?

Thought I saw somewhere the author said there was only 2 years of material left.

I guess there's still more materials, lol.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 6, 9:58 PM
Dec 2019
watch or read it weekly for keeping up is for some people the reason for not commiting suicide yet. That is all you need to know when you ask a question like this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 130 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TechDragon - Oct 23, 2009

99 by Sks_ »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 106 Discussion

Fentastic - Jan 19, 2009

44 by Bird »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 105 Discussion

VARIAchan - Dec 17, 2009

46 by Bird »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 103 Discussion

VARIAchan - Dec 17, 2009

46 by Bird »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1108 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 8

46 by Ranxomare »»
6 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.